The Bugs & Glitches Thread (New OP)

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 1,986 comments
Yeah mine was at Bathurst too, had only been running for about 10 minutes though. Will try it again tomorrow and see if the same thing happens

I also did an entire race with just the transmission whine. The sounds are obviously layered, and the engine/exhaust sounds disappeared for the whole race, with just the tranny noise... sounded pretty good actually :D

But, Mount Panorama, along with it's erratic frame rate does seem a bit glitchy.

I also did an entire race with just the transmission whine. The sounds are obviously layered, and the engine/exhaust sounds disappeared for the whole race, with just the tranny noise... sounded pretty good actually :D

But, Mount Panorama, along with it's erratic frame rate does seem a bit glitchy.

i keep losing the engine sounds too, really disorientating as i rely on the sound for gear changes and corner entree speed ect ect...

Using the Logitech, DFGT wheel, it's not possible to change ABS using the red wheel.... only Traction Control and Brake Bias can be changed.

I was lapping at Matterhorn at night.
Missed a turn, got a red timer about half way.
Passed start/finish line and the timer keeps on going, staying red.
Had to restart my lapping session. Maybe the timer guy was sleeping 💡

Also, cant use H-shifter on G27 when putting fully customizable tranny on (to date) standard car.
Sound glitch when car is fully modded (no sound at all, only tranny noises...)
The now infamous stopies from AI :lol:
Tire screatching (on confort) while going in a strait line :irked:
Wheel locking up with ABS-1? and constant tire screaching while hard breaking with ABS-1? :confused:
User BGM, playing 3 time before switching to another one :ouch:
Thats about it for now.! :gtpflag:

You bring up an interesting point, I was kind of thinking the same thing, slight console problem, but I think the disc is a bigger problem though. ;)
Yes I am concerned if gets worse....
Sounds like everybody's copies may be flawed.

Just had it happen again to today, twice! My dad tried to play it early in this morning and after lunch and it did it both times. I was at church so I don't entirely know what was going on the first time, but I was at there the second time and one thing I have noticed is it will do it about 4 or 5 times then start working again. Not sure what to do here.

Took me over 10 times to get it loaded up again today come online with a friend and the engine sound is all glitched just uploaded a video trying to post it here

I've noticed a few things...

The rev counter in my 288 GTO doesn't work.

In the description for the Audi R18 prototype it says that Audi's great rival at Le Mans was Renault... Well I was at Le Mans in 2011 and I don't remember seeing any Renaults. Peugeot's on the other hand....

The game is obviously unfinished but still happy with it.

In the description for the Audi R18 prototype it says that Audi's great rival at Le Mans was Renault... Well I was at Le Mans in 2011 and I don't remember seeing any Renaults. Peugeot's on the other hand....

For the rev counter, maybe its unplugged :lol:
And maybe Renault was there providing engine/chassis to race team?

My game freeze every time I go to the kart racing 100 event. I completed one event already and went to the second race and right when they are about to show the track description the game just freeze up. I tried at least three more times and it just kept freezing. So now I guess I can't do that event until pd patch that up along with others things that people are reporting. The good news is that all the other events work so that's good. I just skip that event and went on to do other events.

Bug report. Changed sound output to small theater and now the in game music is highly attenuated. Does the same for large theater. Changing back to living room and music returns to a more normal level but still weak. I've fiddled with the BGM volume settings and will check them tonight to make sure they are all at max level and see anything changes.

GT6 v1.01.69xxxxxxx

Not sure if this was mentioned but..

The Bugatti Veyron '13 (not sure about '09)

The interior seems very rushed, the view point is right of the center of the steering wheel (and back further than most cars), the tach needle is off center which looks strange when rotating and the power gauge doesn't work at all (along with clock). Just seems like PD rushed to get the Veyron premium at the 11th hour and now need to tidy it up.

I have the GTO and the Rev counter works but only goes up to 2k RPM

I am not sure if this count as a glitch, but in GoodWood FOS there's a banner/advertisement for the Mercedes-Benz A45 and that car isn't really available in the game.
And in the N/A (naturally aspirated) championship the Shelby series one super charge is one of the AI's vehicles.

During online race, sometimes racing line is still there even I already turned it off.

All members in the same room experience the same

Using the Logitech, DFGT wheel, it's not possible to change ABS using the red wheel.... only Traction Control and Brake Bias can be changed.
Wait, the RA function is in the game? I couldn't map it onto buttons on the CSR using the G25 settings. That might be even more annoying.

My ps3 slim have crashed three times this evening, three times during the loading of Willow Springs circuit, two times online.

After rebooting, i had to "repair" the memory system... Nothing lost but im afraid that GT6 will kill my ps3!!

My ps3 slim have crashed three times this evening, three times during the loading of Willow Springs circuit, two times online.

After rebooting, i had to "repair" the memory system... Nothing lost but im afraid that GT6 will kill my ps3!!

that is the sign of incoming ylod
You need to stop man, get the console some better circulation, or cooling maybe.
might need to open the console and clean up inside.

Same thing happened for my Fat 60gb this afternoon, now I switch using the slim one. and no issue.

-------

Drove SuperGT car in silverstone, saw the surrounding was empty, i slowed the car down then further stop and the they appear one by one, looks like my console couldn't keep up the rendering vs speed of the car. lol

Yeah I've noticed a lot of graphical glitches, particularly in replays

that is the sign of incoming ylod
You need to stop man, get the console some better circulation, or cooling maybe.
might need to open the console and clean up inside.

Same thing happened for my Fat 60gb this afternoon, now I switch using the slim one. and no issue.

It's open of every way, but there are some dust on the back...
I'll try to open it and clean it....

Why does she stop only with GT6?

This has been brought up already & yes it's a huge problem.

Posts #73 & #223
thanks mate.

Sems, if you read this, I think you need to make some index man. GT6 is still in initial condition, with more and more people playing /exploring, more glitches will come to surface.

It's open of every way, but there are some dust on the back...
I'll try to open it and clean it....

Why does she stop only with GT6?

Try google "PS3 turns off itself" most of the cases are overheating due to abnormal cooling and/or heavy processing.

hope it helps

Try google "PS3 turns off itself" most of the cases are overheating due to abnormal cooling and/or heavy processing.

hope it helps

It's doesnt turn off itself, it's freezing during the loading of Willow Springs circuit...

Im going to clean it anyway, thanks you :)

still on v1.00, as three attempts on installing 1.01 have failed every time at 46%

im going crazy here, as i havent seen anyone else with this issue!. Not that i want others to experience this crap, bjt it would ave been nice to be in my corner.

still on v1.00, as three attempts on installing 1.01 have failed every time at 46%

im going crazy here, as i havent seen anyone else with this issue!. Not that i want others to experience this crap, bjt it would ave been nice to be in my corner.
My first attempt failed as well. Then the second time it worked fine. Didn't do anything than reload the game. Have you tried restarting your modem?

Took me about 10 trys or so. Would get anywhere from 15-80% and loose PSN. Finally got it today. Hopefully you'll get 'er too.

Disabling Media Server Connection may improve your chances. Obviously, using a wired connection and limiting other devices on the network will help too.

Back