The Bugs & Glitches Thread (New OP)

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 1,986 comments
Everyone is getting a 305 server code. I wounder why?:rolleyes:

Maintenance isn't due until Tuesday @Johnnypenso.

Doing the GT All Stars Championship using my Audi R8 4.2 V8 every track I do in this championship the car is undriveable, but when I race elsewhere its normal.

Like I will turn in and no matter how smooth I do it the car just violently spins out, I can't even do high speed ring and this is with an AWD car on Racing hards.

I have a glitch that just turned up today. My headlights don't work. I can't switch between the two options. When driving at night. Nothing happens when I press headlight button

Just noticed that the price of the I think 2001 Audi RS4 Avant is about 30,000cr. cheaper than the 1998 Audi S4. not sure if glitch, you would think those prices should be swapped.

Just noticed that the price of the I think 2001 Audi RS4 Avant is about 30,000cr. cheaper than the 1998 Audi S4. not sure if glitch, you would think those prices should be swapped.
It was like that for every Gran Turismo, No idea why.

Tr
Doing the GT All Stars Championship using my Audi R8 4.2 V8 every track I do in this championship the car is undriveable, but when I race elsewhere its normal.

Like I will turn in and no matter how smooth I do it the car just violently spins out, I can't even do high speed ring and this is with an AWD car on Racing hards.

try using traction control? just for these races

Is there something wrong with the R8 LMS anniversary edition? Went into turn one on La Sarthe, got on the brakes and the back end came around instantly. Should I do something to the brake balance?

Is there something wrong with the R8 LMS anniversary edition? Went into turn one on La Sarthe, got on the brakes and the back end came around instantly. Should I do something to the brake balance?
I haven't had that issue, but I also haven't taken it to Sarthe

Woops.. I didn't realize there was a thread for glitches.

I'm experiencing an online glitch before the race starts. My screen just goes black and all I can hear are the sounds and the people talking on their mics. I'm forced to quit the game, but my PS3 ends up beeping three times and the console ends up restarting instead. I've only raced online four times. The first time was successful, but it froze at the black screen the three other times. Hopefully they patch all this junk soon. Seems like there are bugs galore after reading everyone's problems in this topic.

My game froze when I got into the last seasonal time trial & hit start before it loaded.
I thought it was going to load, but after about 10 minutes I figured it was stuck. The timer watch was spinning around there for awhile.
The entire PS3 didn't freeze. Just the game. And I had trouble quitting. But I was able to quit eventually. I still rebooted the ps3 just in case, as it had been on a few hours playing netflix.
Once I rebooted & restarted the game I went right back into that 3rd seasonal time trial, and it was fine.
Well, fine except I was driving that Mercedes that I guess I got from that Vision GT thing, and I think it stinks - piece of crap car. I felt like I was driving a newspaper boat on a shallow puddle being blown by a gust of wind. But that's neither here nor there I guess. :odd:

Anyway, that's the 1st problem I've had so far. And my "stats" say that I've played 2 hours (but I know I was playing longer than that - I think that's just track time). I'm not worried. I just thought I'd mention it here.

I had a glitch on either Mt. Panorama or Matterhorn (can't remember) with the sound cutting off, so I exited to the race menu and reloaded the race to only had the game freeze on me and then my console went to a froze state when I tried to quit the game and I had to hold the power button to power it down (Slim model). After switching back on, I then had to restore my PS3 before everything goes back to normal.

The Huayra on RH tires was the same. Took it for a spin on the Nurb on SS tires - and spin is all it did!!:lol:

1. engine sound disappears after starting some random races, restart the race and it's back. happened to multiple cars.
2. during S class race (spa 24minutes, it was raining), every time an AI enters the pit, the game glitch a split second, with 15 AI each pitting twice during the race, while driving a 800+bhp monster in the rain, the slight glitch isn't pleasant.
3. the "Three miraculous laps" trophy, it seems wrong, I did it in every way and I don't get it. 3 laps within 0.085 seconds and each one is the "best lap".
temporary_zps76590f92.jpg

temporary_zpsebe23228.jpg

I could not join a friend's online lobby. It said it was full, although only said it contained 12/16 players. Later, when it said 8/16, still couldn't get in. Could it have been because it contained yet-to-be-added players within it, I wonder?

Also, the driving line has inexplicably engaged when entering a track, on a couple of occasions, including an online race.

3. the "Three miraculous laps" trophy, it seems wrong, I did it in every way and I don't get it. 3 laps within 0.085 seconds and each one is the "best lap".

I see I wasn't the only one having this problem. I've had the game since thursday and only yesterday it accepted my "3 lap combo" :P. Should have gotten the trophy on thursday if it worked correctly...

nicholasxuu ,
and each one is the "best lap".

That's exactly why you dont get it , dont do a new lap record each time , if you do the sames laps times with the .005 first then the two other + an other ( to get 3 under the lap record ) , then you will get it

I noticed that car sounds change from circuit to circuit.
I dont know if its a glitch ,but they sound a lot more different.
most noticable so far Lancia Integrale.
From a growl to old Gt5 high pitch sound at high RPM`s .Same setup exactly

Argh. Finally got my copy and fired it up.

While installing the 1.01 update everything freezes.

Tried logging off PSN and playing in 1.00 and that works.

Then update to 1.01 and it freezes on 46% installing.

Does this mean the download is corrupt? But why is it corrupt both times, and about the same place? I didn't take a note of the percentage the first time, so I'm not sure it was exactly the same.

Going to try again, but sadly I only have Wifi and no access to the physical router, so I can't download it through cabled net.

What to do if it fails yet again??? :confused:

BMW m3 GT2 is silent?? Could be my speakers but it sounds like a Prius!

I had this occur after I'd left my PS3 on for some time cycling the Demo, quite the game, restarted and is was fine. At bathurst it still drops out sometimes though. This was with the M3 GT2 Base Model.

I had this occur after I'd left my PS3 on for some time cycling the Demo, quite the game, restarted and is was fine. At bathurst it still drops out sometimes though. This was with the M3 GT2 Base Model.

Yeah mine was at Bathurst too, had only been running for about 10 minutes though. Will try it again tomorrow and see if the same thing happens

Another one to add.
If you unplug the G27 and put it back in while still in game, 6 speed shifter and clutch might disable it self, might just be my problem, but it's what happened :/

Edit.
Thought it was my wheel. Turns out on some cars, Fully customizable transmission disables clutch and H Pattern shifters. NEED MAH SUPRA GEARS CHANGED D:

Last edited:
Back