The Bugs & Glitches Thread (New OP)

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 1,986 comments
Is anyone having sound problems at Sierra? I was in a lobby, left the pit and there were no car sounds at all, the menu sounds were still there. I had to leave the lobby as it didn't sort itself out.

In a new room it was fine, I did a lap and entered the pits. When I left the pits again I had no tyre sound but it sorted itself out about 2 mins into the track. The next time I left the pit it happened again and didn't sort itself out :grumpy:
I raced online today with a couple of friends; two of 'em had similar issues regarding sounds. One time, someone had no tyre sounds on Bathurst, the other time another one had no car sounds at all on Nordschleife. Once on Nords it helped to leave track to lobby and rejoin track.
Another guy had no car sounds on Sierra but refused to try rejoining track - race was started and issues persists for him.

A (not that huge annnoying) glitch I found is this: once you entered a track online and leave it to the pits, when navigating through menus, your driver looks left and right in the preview window of interior view.

Trying to enter the time rally has caused my console to hang several times now

Nothing severe for me (yet), but when going to the "Recommended" tab the "Current", "Supercar", and "Classic" tabs were glitched out of place near the bottom of the screen. Only happened once though.

EDIT: Game froze twice so far when entering course online.

Last edited:
Well, I didn't have engine sound for my Mazda Enous Roadster (NA Special Package) '89. Only happened once, but it was strange.

I raced online today with a couple of friends; two of 'em had similar issues regarding sounds. One time, someone had no tyre sounds on Bathurst, the other time another one had no car sounds at all on Nordschleife. Once on Nords it helped to leave track to lobby and rejoin track.
Another guy had no car sounds on Sierra but refused to try rejoining track - race was started and issues persists for him.

A (not that huge annnoying) glitch I found is this: once you entered a track online and leave it to the pits, when navigating through menus, your driver looks left and right in the preview window of interior view.

Thanks for the confirmation 👍 It's a bit depressing that it's across the whole game and not just Sierra, hopefully this gets fixed asap because it's impossible to race like that. I race in a series on Monday nights so hopefully it's hotfixed by then :scared::lol:

Force feedback on my Logitech wheel is now very feeble as well as the problems previously stated about the 1.12 update :(

Same problem here, not nice:tdown:👎 My wheel is quite old Logitech Driving Force, and now i have to start to look new one.

Is there any low force feedback problems with Logitech G25 or G27 after version update?

All Logitech wheels seem to be affected. Apparently Sony are now in bed with Thrustmaster and have aligned latest update to address ffb issues they previously were having on their T500RS wheel and the recently released T300RS.:banghead:

I've experienced similar issues as reported here, Zahara in an online lobby causes nothing but a mess. On top of previous issues like people who cannot see each other, we've had many people with sound issues today (can't hear any sound, can only hear own engine sound, can only hear other cars), many many disconnections and freezes, invisible cockpits, etc...
While cruising in free roam with 10-16 friends on Zahara this evening for about 2 hours, I've experienced most of these issues myself, including various sound issues and 2 console freezes. The stability of this track and online lobbies in general is ridiculous.

The traction control function of my Logitech DFGT no longer works! The button opens the menu but there is no action available?

If you refer to the RA menu, this menu only works in certain modes offline. If you're in an online lobby, it will be locked and not function. This is the first glitch I listed in the 'Online' section in the OP.

Last edited:
I'm having issues as well as some of you, some the same. Never had this issue before 1.12. Just lost sound to my car, reset ps3, got sound back then lost all tire noise. Then the cockpit turned all yellow, I'm like really PD, we wait all this time just so you can break the game, I mean it's not like they didn't have the time to test things, wth!

(Game Version 1.12)

I found a glitch where the sound on the main menu (where garage, open lobby, race series events etc are) was replaced by clicking noises. The clicks didn't seem to be at regular intervals. When I clicked on the garage tab the clicking would stop, but when I went back to the main menu the clicking would resume. I quit and restarted the game and it fixed the problem. I don't have a video but if it happens again I'll record it as proof :) (not sure if somebody has already reported this, if so, sorry for wasting any time)

So far i have found many bugs and glitches in the game but most of them are really irrelevant to the game play. Like out of map on some tracks and invisible barriers sounding like a fence. When it comes to circuito de la sierra, there are a few that are just plain annoying. Getting on track sometimes displays regulations not met when you are not outside regulations. It does let you one shortly afterwards though. There is a sound glitch where you cannot hear either your engine or your tires, sometimes it is both. To fix this you have to exit clear cache and rejoin. System sometimes freezes when you try to enter the track. Now the one that gets me the mostbare the invisible barriers, on almost every wall there is roughly 1 to 2 feet difference between the wall/guardrail and the invisible barriers. There is also one turn in particular that the invisible barrier is about 1 to 2 cars lengths from the wall. It makes racing tough when you are used to using the entire road getting inches from a guardrail then bam you hit. In my personal opinion the invisible barriers at sierra make the track not as enjoyable as it can be. Hopefully these will be fixed soon.

I don't know what happened but my Driving Force GT seems to be much easier to turn the wheel and less responsive, i have much less feedback and on some cars, the car wont turn unless i turn the wheel past 200 or so Degrees :/. i wonder if this has to do with the new driver they added for thrustmaster so some of the other drivers are a little wonky

Force feedback on my Logitech wheel is now very feeble as well as the problems previously stated about the 1.12 update :(
Same. The feedback strength is obviously weaker and turning action feels less smooth. Feels a bit different in various cars I think.

The latest update has fixed many problems I had with things such as force feedback. They've really made the game a lot more enjoyable to play!

Indeed. For DFGT, I recommend settings 9 & 10 now (max torque & sensitivity). Feels almost like serious PC games to me, ffb wise. You get much more information from your car/tyres this way; best part of 1.12 for me!

Regarding the sound issues: I have a clue how to get rid of it, as some friends of mine tried that and it was gone, maybe coincidence, needs confirmation:
clear temp data! (options > network settings)

I think this counts as a bug/glitch: Today, a friend told me he couldn´t pick his cars, except the one he was using before the last time he played GT6. The next time he played, all the cars had disabled the options of picking them and updating their pictures. Could this prublem be due to the new 1.12 update?

Also, a friend told me months ago he couldn´t pick the cars he had, but the game had the update picture option enabled, and he had to update the pictures of all the cars he wanted to use...

What´s your opinion?

Man, it is a darn shame about Bathurst. Not only did the track look like hell to begin with (really hard to get good pics there in replays), but now the shadows have gotten worse. Sad.

Yeah, the new shadow glitch is nasty. I only got two laps in and .3 away from Gold before I gave up. It's like driving through strobe lights.

Only thing without a gold trophy next to it in the whole game... It's killing me to see that silver bowl there. But I cannot go on with it. Gives me a headache.

Indeed. For DFGT, I recommend settings 9 & 10 now (max torque & sensitivity). Feels almost like serious PC games to me, ffb wise. You get much more information from your car/tyres this way; best part of 1.12 for me!

Regarding the sound issues: I have a clue how to get rid of it, as some friends of mine tried that and it was gone, maybe coincidence, needs confirmation:
This worked for me but when I changed cars it happened again. So I exited, cleared cache again and it fixed it. Hopefully I won't have to do this every time I change cars,

Perhaps sound that stops sounding and network that stops netting is linked. But I've found in earlier game versions, clearing the cache does not make the game connect again. I need to restart the game.

After all, sound problems online persists - at least for some friends of mine. Clearing cache didn't help. Randomly, they suffer from no engine sound, no tyre sound, both or no sounds from other cars on track.
I hope it will be fixed soon, like the so called ffb issues yesterday.

Has anyone else experienced some odd graphics degradation in replays since the 1.12 update?

I'll grab a pic later, but the gist of it is...

In Replay mode (offline), switching to cockpit view may sometimes present a view similar to Normal View, but with heavily pixelated and distorted graphics, almost like looking through a warped lens. So far, I can confirm its consistency with the Formula GT and Lotus 97T cars. Seems to happen regardless of the track.

Back