The Bugs & Glitches Thread (New OP)

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 1,986 comments
Hi Guys, I noticed that the Screen freezes and all drivers disconnect when the host does not take part in the race. Did anyone else noticed that ?

I'm wondering about that too. The last three times I've been online, each time was in a friend's room with them as the host. Towards the end of the night, everyone in the room would be disconnected at the same time when the host was leaving, but my friend's never set the room up to "Fixed host", it's always open hosting.

In my case, It happens at the end of the race when the host isn't a part of it " watching the race or just in the lobby". GT6 online issues need to be Fixed anyway.

I'm sick of the sound glitch that happens. The one where while in cockpit view you can't hear the engine sounds. I have a video on youtube () [not sure if I can post links here cause I'm still quite new here and don't post often]. The most recent update 1.14 ruined the sound for one of the best cars in the game, the Honda HSV. There have been a few instances before where the glitch happened, but it usually went away if you spun out or drive around long enough. I hope this does get fixed and that this does get passed on, although there is probably a slim chance of this getting passed on..... :(

Ok, I've been having problems with the Community mode, as the mode switches from working well to not working at all. Here's what I posted on another thread:

I'm not sure if this fits here, but I have a major issue with Community mode: I started up the game and entered my page only to find that both the clubs I am a part of have dissapeared, along with my favorite cars. If I try to change anything, I get either an "I.D=11" or a network error. In some cases, the game even warns me that I've exceeded the number limit (for clubs\cars) when I do not have any at this exact moment! Has anyone else have this issue?

Edit: Apparently it's an on\off issue, as soon after seeing the page working well I once again the page having these problems. Is this related to the PSN issues?

So, has anyone experienced this problem? For the mode either works as it should, or it has the issues I just mentioned.

I've had this issue many a time.. anyone else?

Basically join a room, first flag appears for room name, then the room name freezes, music keeps playing all fine and dandy, can't open PSN menu, basically the whole game freezes up. I don't know whether this has been fixed recently as I haven't had it happen yet as of the latest update, but I'm betting it down to me joining within like three seconds of the host quitting the session. Something like that anyway.

So far this glitch is on both the r32 and rx-7 TC cars. I had an r32 TC from before patch 1.08 and bought a new one from after 1.14 and both have the same issue. Anyone else? As a drag tuner this severely irritates me.

EDIT:

Noticed this post. I'm not sure either, being as I tuned the car last 1 or 2 patches and surely nothing was wrong or I'd have noticed.

Exact issue here have it on all touring cars - quite annoying not being able to get them up to spec for online racing

In free run mode at Circuito de Roma, I ran an handful of laps with the ghost car on view, when I passed the starting line on abut the 5th laps, the ghost car came up with just the driver and all four wheels. Pretty funny seeing him go around in front of me like that!

Nothing major, but still feel like sharing it:
I found this fluctuating madness on Silverstone Stowe Circuit
Fyf7UeR.jpg

It was still there when I reloaded the track. Even stranger, it disappears during replays.

I've seen this before and I think I've figured out what it is. You know those blue lines that mark the ghosts' lines on the track instead of the cars themselves? I think that's a glitchy, broken part of that line, stuck at the start of the lap. I've noticed it appears on Autumn Ring, in the same place you start your first lap in a Time Trial. It's also the same pale blue as that line.

Well this was new to me. Neck-it on my screen is in the Mach1 but in reality he is in the lexus LFA nurburgring. WTF GT6.

Beware, don't crank the sound up too loud to hear the cars as my laughing at the end will blow your ears.

I wonder if the Cote d'Azur through-the-wall glitch is still there, and i wonder if one can pull it off with the Schwimmwagen if its still there....

When I sort my cars by mileage, all of my cars say 0 miiles and that's not true. Only the Veyron, Honda FIT, and the 2X have accurate readings.

Somehow, it goes back to normal when you select annother car when in the garage will it go back to normal. (only for the previous car will it correct itself)

How to fix: hen selecting car A, the mileage will still be at 0. When selecting car B, car A's mileage will be correct.

Attachments

• 2014-12-17-005627.jpg
    2014-12-17-005627.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I couldn't get through that wall. But then I was using one of the Red Bulls and I didn't feel like $pending the credit$ on a formula GT.

Further to the mileage thing, the only car that has mileage for me is the Fit. All the others are at 0 mileage, even my current car.

every time i click on "friends" in the community mode i freeze also when i click on "photo stream"
I think the server has pooped the bed. I can hardly play the game with "online functions" without getting errors. Couldn't get any login bonus until just now.

A new glitch for "1.15" is, when using multiple screens and driving a LH drive car the right side mirror shows no cars, only a shadow and is glitchy. When driving a RH drive car there is no cars and glitches in the left mirror.

sidemirrorissuegt6_zps17494f07.jpg

Glitch:

Try viewing the Gordini replay on roof 1 and 2 view (Last 2 view on the list). Also look back.

Its hillarious looking at the back of your car while moving forward (even though you DO driving forward)

Was doing a one make race in a Megane, but on everybody else's screen I was in a SLS GT3 from the previous race. My screen showed a Megane and had the same performance as a Megane!

So, they fixed the HSV "no-sound" bug, which is great...
But now the Lotus 97T engine sounds very metallic, like it's missing higher and lower harmonics. Wind noise in cockpit view cuts in and out abruptly as well.

Back