The Bugs & Glitches Thread (New OP)

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 1,986 comments
Any bugs that are still not fixed after service ended? I'd like to know if there is a quick, fast way to earn credits using an exploit that is still left... if any are still left, that is.

Hey, I created an account recently because I definitely need help.. I don’t know if this is a in-game glitch or a PS3 issue but I’m stuck at the end of the GT All-Stars Championship, after winning the final race, I’m supposed to watch the credits of the game (Clip of Kazunori Yamauchi driving a GT-R through the Nurb while Daiki Kasho sings We Are One) but my game stay on a non-stop black screen, nothing happen the credits won’t shows up and it last forever, I did some tests and leave it like this for 30m-1h nothing at all. I’ve bought a second game because I was convinced it was a disc issue but unfortunately I’ve wasted my money, the same black screen occurs and I cannot advance to the S licence and I can’t get my hands on the platinum trophy. Did someone got a clue on this issue ?

but my game stay on a non-stop black screen, nothing happen the credits won’t shows up and it last forever, I did some tests and leave it like this for 30m-1h nothing at all. I’ve bought a second game because I was convinced it was a disc issue

Which model PS3 do you have? My first one was a used fat version and I had problems similar to yours. Like you, I bought a new disc, but it made no difference. I replaced the fat with a brand new slim PS3 and have had no problems whatsoever. I never did figure out if I had corrupt data, or the fat unit was just getting old.

Which model PS3 do you have? My first one was a used fat version and I had problems similar to yours. Like you, I bought a new disc, but it made no difference. I replaced the fat with a brand new slim PS3 and have had no problems whatsoever. I never did figure out if I had corrupt data, or the fat unit was just getting old.

Hmm I don’t know about this, how can you distinguish different models ? Right at the moment I try it while using the B-Spec to finish the GT World Championship hopping this will work. My last joker card would be deleting game data utility which was not deleted since 2013. I will try that.

I’m deleting the game utility save that wasn’t changed since the 25th December 2013, the day I first launched the game. I wish that installing the game again could make it through

Back