The Bugs & Glitches Thread (New OP)

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 1,986 comments
2013 Bugatti Veyron back fires out of the wrong place.

Don´t know if mentioned, but the HP indicator on the Veyron does not work. You can see the dial in "0" on the dash... quite odd

The Bugatti Veyron models are very flawed. Without even going into their handling...

- A 2013 Veyron Coupe does not exist. Not sure who at PD does research but a simple google search tells you the production of the regular Coupe has ended 2010 when the Grand Sport was released. Ever since, the Super Sport (2011) and Vitesse (2012) have been produced (and countless special editions based on them), but no regular Veyron Coupe.
The "2013" Coupe in the game is the '09 Coupe with the new lights of the Grand Sport slapped on its face. Such a stock Veyron has not been produced, it has been made up by PD. One could call it a hybrid :lol:

- The interior is stuck on orange leather, no matter what paint you order. WHY!

- The interior view absolutely sucks. It's terrible. You sit somewhere in the middle of the car, driving straight feels like you float sideways. As mentioned the power gauge, probably the best thing about its interior, doesn't work either.

- The backfire comes from two spots next to the single exhaust pipe sitting in the middle of the car.

- I had occasions, especially on the Ascari license test you drive in it, where the wing would not unfold at all, even if you reach the speed where handling mode normally is activated.

Considering how important the Veyron is in our age of car culture, even if it's quite unpopular on most games, the threatment PD have given it, first leaving it standard, now turning it into a half a:censored:d Premium, is ridiculous. I'm not a big fan of it but I was kinda looking forward to try and push that power gauge needle as far as possible on small straights. :indiff:

- The backfire comes from two spots next to the single exhaust pipe sitting in the middle of the car.
:indiff:

One thing to say about that... The Veyron has 2 more exaust IRL down to the side of the central exaust. It´s doesn´t have only one :) . Right next to the venturis.

The center dash clock doesn't work either AFAIK. How 'bout the odometer and fuel gauges? (YouTube's too fuzzy to tell.)

It seems that all non-SS coupes with the newer lights are the 'fancy-non-english-model-name' variants. Sadly, PD was probably too preoccupied to alter the model features/year to one of them or to a GS or SS.

Also, here's the 2 exhaust pipes next to the main one. Sounds like backfire isn't coming out of the center though.
bugatti-veron-detail-2.jpg

Not sure about the exact spoiler raising speed. Forums and wikis say it's around 220 kph with the ability for driver override deployment.

From YouTube vids, the GT6 rendition also doesn't seem to have the exact DCT 'feel' even though it was added to the Scirocco and 458. (Loading of revs at a standstill due to creep effect when brakes are released.)

Ah well, consistency of even 'premium' content was never GT5's or 6's strong suit. Unfortunately...

The rear track on the Cizeta is extremely too narrow, to the same extent as it is on the RGT. Makes the car look pigeon toed. It's odd enough to almost make me think that it looked better as a Standard, because even with the inaccuracy it had with the side grills that one did have the correct stance.

I got a photo of the cars looking damaged from a distance. All premium cars driven by the AI will look damaged unless you are close to them, you can actually see them change.It seems to disapear when you go into photo mode. Lexus IS-F (sorry for the bad quality, shot on cell phone.)

photo(1).JPG

Also The BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 has a glitched race harness/seat belt. Goes through the body of the car.

photo.JPG

Don't know if any on has experienced this?

After installing the latest 1.08 patch, 3 more trials were added within Goodwood section. That is 3 more trials after the GT40 Mark I '66 run.

Cars like TZ3 Stradale '11, Countach LP400 '74 & Stratos '73 have been added after the patch where the gold time fetches 20,000 cr.

Till the patch was installed, I had golded all but 2 trials i.e. withGT40 Mark I '66 & One-77 '11. I golded the latest 3, with these 2 still left to set times with. Yet, after completing the latest 3 with golds, I was gifted a Cizeta for completing all the trials with Gold, but I hadn't as 2 trials were still left to set times for.:eek:

Just noticed that the mileage a car makes during a race won't be reset if you have to restart the race. (Which is especially annoying given the current body ridgidity issue:grumpy:)
My Ford Nascar clocked 300 miles due to me cocking it up loads in the Nascar races!!!
Apologies if this has been mentioned before:tup:

Don't know if any on has experienced this?

After installing the latest 1.08 patch, 3 more trials were added within Goodwood section. That is 3 more trials after the GT40 Mark I '66 run.

Cars like TZ3 Stradale '11, Countach LP400 '74 & Stratos '73 have been added after the patch where the gold time fetches 20,000 cr.

Till the patch was installed, I had golded all but 2 trials i.e. withGT40 Mark I '66 & One-77 '11. I golded the latest 3, with these 2 still left to set times with. Yet, after completing the latest 3 with golds, I was gifted a Cizeta for completing all the trials with Gold, but I hadn't as 2 trials were still left to set times for.:eek:

My version is currently at 1.01.69232793. This version has 15 Goodwood events, culminating at the X2010 Prototype run. Where might you be getting this patch to 1.08?

The anniversary cars may glitch out when you try to tune them. I tried to build the HSV-010 aniversary car and my turbo setting glitched making the car only driveable at 600 PP. it only shows low and mid range turbo under settings, but I can buy all three in the tune shop. this glitch has made this car unuseable for me. now I need to either spend money on the credit pack or grind a bunch of races to buy the regular one from the car dealer. tune your aniversary cars with caution.

Are all the models in the dealership gallery lower quality than the actual models in replays?!

The stone room makes many cars look as if they have matte paint... No reflections and sheen.

DieShih-Tzu Turbo 274MPH

Hate to break it to you, but that car isn't hacked in any way. It's due to a programming error in the Stage 3 engine upgrade that spikes the power up to 236HP. The turbos are programmed to double the power, which is why the Mira ends up at over 600HP.

Engine sounds are sometime skicking in seconds or even minutes after race start.
My Skyline R32 usually starts without engine sounds, but they come in the first corner (-> when braking and downshifting they come back).
With the standard Corvette C2 Race Car the engine sound was completely gone in a 5 lap race on Willow Springs: it came back in the last(!) lap.
My Viper SRT10 ACR sound is gone completely. Or it's just very, very silent but I don't remember it to be so.

Same hear with the 908 base model :(

The worst error or glitch I have had is some frame rate issues online, but other than that the game has not crashed, froze, it runs very smoothly for me. 👍

Frame rate issues, crashes or freezing aren't the errors or glitches we're talking about in this thread.

We're talking about things which are wrong with the game - ie. programming bugs and cock ups.

ASCARI IS UNPLAYABLE. I GO OFF ONCE OR TWICE AND TRY TO GO BACK ON THE TRACK WHERE I WENT OFF, PUTS ME FROM 1st to 16th EVERYTIME! does not record my lap or anything simply does not count it! it is such bs, that track is so bad i cannot complete the 10 lapper at it without this happening.

The driver's hand clips through the steering wheel on the Corvette Stingray Racer and Countach 25th. It get extremely annoying for someone like me who uses the cockpit view a good 3/4 of the time.

During a 2 hour endurance race online, at the 48 minute mark a message popped up "replay recording stopped". It did however record the whole race.

if you do simple engine performance mods (add intake/header/exhaust, etc.), from the racetrack menu, your exhaust tone will not change until the next race.

no idea if this is said yet but in the srt viper 02 if i go to tune the suspension the screen goes black and put me to the main menu...:(

Apologies for the potato quality, but this seems like real physics to me. Really the worst I've seen.

I kind of want to try and recreate this. Looks hilarious. Also, turn your phone sideways.

I have over 20 million credits in ver. 1.01. 20,024,000 and counting. NA PSN Digital version of game.

The limit has been raised to 50 million.

Back