The C. R. A. P. Dirt Rally 2.0 club.

• Thread starter Eyeseeh50
  • 74 comments
The first full season is now setup. Starting Monday 24th June we will be doing a 5 event champonship. Each event consisits of 8 stages run over 7 days using Group A cars. The fun begins with Australia.

upload_2019-6-16_9-43-34.png

Current standings

Starting this Monday we are doing a 5 event champonship using Group A machinery. We start with Rally Australia.

Well after the first round of the CRAP championship, I have no idea how the game awards championship points!

I tried to enter the Poland rally. The first stage I hit a marshal and got a 20s penalty, the seconds I picked up a puncture and on the third I headbutted a tree at 110mph with the drivers door. I'll try a little slower next time.

I tried to enter the Poland rally. The first stage I hit a marshal and got a 20s penalty, the seconds I picked up a puncture and on the third I headbutted a tree at 110mph with the drivers door. I'll try a little slower next time.
Sounds like a normal Poland rally.

In stralia I racked up over a minute in penalties in one stage.

Retired after in the 5th stage....

I hate the pace notes, or the co pilot, i can't decide. I swear 90% of my accidents are cuse of the wrong notes. Like, ok theres a 5 left coming up, just did a couple, so i think i know what that means, fly off course and destroy the car on a tree.... pretty sure that was a 3 or tighter dumbass. It doesn't help that i never have minor incidents, go big or go to the shop lol

They're is definitely 2 places where buddy says the note way too late, just flys through intersection on the brakes praying to stop.

Anyways got my best finish in an event so far, 3rd, not by a time I'm exactly proud of though.

Just finished my run through the stages. It was tough at times and the top 3 where close all the way through.

I've done the same again in USA. I made a mistake in the first stage and picked up a 42 second penalty(!) for a single roll, I did go quite far off the road. After that I settled down into a rhythm and really enjoyed the Evo, it's a nice car to drive. On stage 6 I ran wide at a quick right hander and hit a rock, I thought it would be an instant retirement but it gave me 2 front punctures instead, as soon as the second tyre blew it was a terminal damage retirement.

3rd time lucky at whatever rally comes next I guess!

Finnaly gave a try at this weeks event. It was going fairly well for the first 4 stages, finishing 25-28 sec back each stage....... then i got one of those 3 left that was almost a hairpin and destroyed my car. Maybe I'll fininsh next week lol

Finnaly gave a try at this weeks event. It was going fairly well for the first 4 stages, finishing 25-28 sec back each stage....... then i got one of those 3 left that was almost a hairpin and destroyed my car. Maybe I'll fininsh next week lol
Bad luck mate, better luck next time. 👍:D

Back