The C. R. A. P. Dirt Rally 2.0 club.

• Thread starter Eyeseeh50
  • 74 comments
R4 or maybe H3 rwd, it also doesn't help the next season of dlc will mainly be rally stuff, but we'll have a bunch of new stuff for the 3rd season to run with.

Last edited:
R4 or maybe H3 rwd, it also doesn't help the next season of dlc will mainly be rally stuff, but we'll have a bunch of new stuff for the 3rd season to run with.
OK I will see what I can do. I will probably wait a week to set it up so that I can include Wales. At the moment there is a bug which doesn't allow the use of that venue in clubs.

Cheers.

Hello All! I am glad to see that Crap dirt club is back in action! I will be back in September after a long break from DiRT Rallying.

The next Crap championship is ready to go.
Starting at 7 am this Friday we will be using NR4/R4 class of cars.
Please be aware that this championship contains two DLC events.
Good luck everyone.

The next Crap championship is ready to go.
Starting at 7 am this Friday we will be using NR4/R4 class of cars.
Please be aware that this championship contains two DLC events.
Good luck everyone.
collage-walvissen-overzicht-eng.jpg
And *clarkson American accent* germany

Ouch. Stage one is a killer. Was having a good run till mid way when i went a bit wide to the right and hit a rock hard enough to puncture the right front. I think a few other have hit this aswell. After that i was agian running good got a nice rhythem going and then completely missed a hard right 1 lol all my fault though, i was like "shoot, what did he just say? Oh no!" Followed by all the brakes and full lock to the right. I almost made it to but i slide gently into the fence, and when i was backing up i hit someone and got a penalty/reset.... about to try stage 2...

I enjoyed my first run out in this.

Stages 1 & 2 were fairly clean, 3 was a bit rough and ready topped off my a spin going through the water splash. Just a bit of body damage at the first services... probably a sign i wasn't pushing enough!

4, 5 & 6... botched up a lot. I must have over shot every hair pin and 1r/1l on route. p11 so far. I'll take it for my first go :) .

thanks for setting this up

I enjoyed my first run out in this.

Stages 1 & 2 were fairly clean, 3 was a bit rough and ready topped off my a spin going through the water splash. Just a bit of body damage at the first services... probably a sign i wasn't pushing enough!

4, 5 & 6... botched up a lot. I must have over shot every hair pin and 1r/1l on route. p11 so far. I'll take it for my first go :) .

thanks for setting this up
Glad you had fun:tup::)

@Eyeseeh50 are you doing special point system this time as well or are we running how racenet makes the points? Few more weeks and I'm back in action! Can't wait!
I don't have the time to run my own points system but the racenet system is terrible at the moment.
Will try to sort something out soon.

I don't have the time to run my own points system but the racenet system is terrible at the moment.
Will try to sort something out soon.
I understand. It takes a lot of time. I just checked and it is not possible to mix countries. I was dreaming about running "real rally weekend" -event at some point with mixing gravel rallies Finland, Wales and Poland to get a lot of stages without having to run same stages many times but at the moment only stages from one country at the time in a single event is possible.

Okay before next rally I may need to run some practice sessions. Wales was difficult as usual but still the physics in this game feel a bit different from dirt rally 1 and it has been several years since my last rally driving and that could be seen in the results! Awful!
1st stage was careful and pretty clean but still lost 17 seconds to first. After that zero clean stages and two punctures left me a lot to desire.

Next rally is totally new to me so now i'm off to some practice before next rally. See you next week! :)

Back