The C. R. A. P. Dirt Rally 2.0 club.

• Thread starter Eyeseeh50
  • 74 comments
The penalties are harsh in these rallies, I slipped down a hill in Poland and rolled about 5 times, no damage to the car but a 48 second penalty. Other than that the rally went pretty well.

It's a shame I have no time to play the game at the moment due to it being harvest time at work.
I need to set up the next championship so what class of car would people like?

What happened on this rally? I know I'm bad but I'm having clean runs and 2nd place is 34 seconds behind on the 3rd stage.

I had a terrible time on some of the stages as I was hit with the silent car bug. It's so strange not having the engine noise to judge when to change gear.
I also made a couple of mistakes.
Rein is in a class of his own though!

It can be a tough game at times, just like the sport in real life!
The worst part is, it's like I never listen to my own advice or learn from past mistakes, theres a bump right before what's said a right 4 I believe and a tree right after. I've always told myself, if your on the gas when you see the tree you broke too late. I broke too late. Also I jumped the start on the 5th stage..... clawed back 6 seconds from the jump start, but wasnt enough.

Well it looks like I joined smack in the middle of the championship. Better late than never!
Primed to trailblaze that Peugeot 306 around Argentina. But it must be said, I'm still a rookie to rallying :D

Well it looks like I joined smack in the middle of the championship. Better late than never!
Primed to trailblaze that Peugeot 306 around Argentina. But it must be said, I'm still a rookie to rallying :D
Dont worry I perform like I am.

Dont worry I perform like I am.

Not sure about that. I finished about 5 minutes off the leader after the 6 stages. I definitely messed up more than I thought I would; Argentina is a real workout.

With that being said, I went on to do the daily at Zagorze with the R5 Polo GTI afterwards and I smashed it by my standards (finishing Tier 2 for that class which is a first for me).

Dirt Rally 2.0 is about the little victories and mental toughness lol.

Back