The car that stood out to you the most

That would be my second favorite.
Have you bought the 250GTO?
If you like the 2000GT... you owe it to yourself to grind for the Ferrari.
It takes a delicate touch, very easy to overdrive, but, set up right for the corner and driven through the rear tires... much bliss.
Not as forgiving as the 2000GT... or even entertaining... but... IMO more rewarding.
I've not made a single change to the car from how PD delivers it... it's that good.
And I'm one to tinker.

I'm not sure it's in my garage but the car was feature in a Daily Race A couples of months ago. I would say it's on the top spot with the Toyota and also De Tomaso. I choose the Toyota only because of the lightweight feeling of the car.

Car or cars? Because if it's just one car which has stood out to me, it is the S2000. I didn't expect it to be soo good. But several vehicles in this game have stood out to me for various reasons - the Pantera, Ferrari F40, Porsche 911 Turbo, Honda NSX Type-R, Camaro ZL1 1LE and the Shelby Cobra.

Car or cars? Because if it's just one car which has stood out to me, it is the S2000. I didn't expect it to be soo good. But several vehicles in this game have stood out to me for various reasons - the Pantera, Ferrari F40, Porsche 911 Turbo, Honda NSX Type-R, Camaro ZL1 1LE and the Shelby Cobra.
The title of the thread suggests that the car, in your own view, which you believe stood out the MOST for you.

The Porsche 356.
DxF6GcbVYAAySnF.jpg

I love it's very challenging tail-happy handling and sound.
And it's beauty.

From the "returning" cars
Audi R18 2011 it was good but it just did the job but in GTS its so easy and smooth i coulden't beliave it for example i started from the back at brands hatch on Sport mode by the end of Lap 2 i was up to 5th.
From the new cars definitely the Toyota SF-R Racing Concept I see the normal SF-R small , slow funny etc , and then i saw it... i was like WHAT ON EARTH!? and then i saw the class (N400) i was like WHAT THE 🤬 ? .
One car that stood out to in a negative way was the Aston Martin Vulcan its so bad... a great injustice to a track weapon.

I'd have to say, Porsche Cayman GT4.

I've always been skeptical about Porsches prior to GT Sport, what with their whole exclusive deal with EA, and rumours about how they "protect" the 911. I keep thinking all this praise in reviews can't be real, and surely journalists are being paid off to praise the rear engined 911. Sure, the GT3 RS is amazing and all, but I for some reason just never felt an emotional connection to it. Even though it's able and stable, there was always that fear at the back of my mind. I was always acutely aware that I'm driving a RR car with way too much power for anyone's good. I would always hold out that last 2% on a track as a result.

The Cayman however, is predictible, compliant, easy to see out of, and sticks to the road like glue. It holds the title of "Handling Nirvana" in my head for this game. I actually think it is the perfect sports car; it's a hell of a looker, sounds unmistakable, iconic, and pleasant. It handles like a freaking dream and makes me smile and try stupid things I shouldn't whenever I hop into it. It's an experience that simply doesn't get old. It's a sports car you could feasibly live with, and wouldn't be embarrassed to drive to a first meeting with your hopeful future in-laws. It doesn't pretend to be anything it isn't, nor does it cater to a wide audience. It offers the beautifully focused, pure driving experience I love in Vipers and RX-7s, except with the marketing and power to make the whole package work.

Granted, the only Cayman in GTS thus far is the GT4 variant. But if the production car is even a fraction as good as the GT4... ohh boy. Yes, BoP hasn't been kind to it in Gr.4 category. Yes, it has gears WAY too long for its own good. But it's one of the only two Gr.4 cars that exist in real life, and it's a crying shame that, with all the fictional Gr.3 and 4 cars being based off on existing production models, we don't get to sample a production Cayman.

The McLaren F1 GTR, it drives like a dream and sounds amazing, especially when using the first person view. I also love the little details like the cable on the steering wheel moving whenever it's turned. I will admit that it's pretty OP in it's class, but it's a very fun and affordable *In game ofc* car to drive.

The McLaren F1 GTR, it drives like a dream and sounds amazing, especially when using the first person view. I also love the little details like the cable on the steering wheel moving whenever it's turned. I will admit that it's pretty OP in it's class, but it's a very fun and affordable *In game ofc* car to drive.
Gotta admit, the F1 sounds like an old F1 car

Oh yesterday i forgot to mention the racing version of the Mazda Atenza like seriously the regular Atenza is a 🤬 box it has nothing of note just bland... but then i saw the GR.3 car wow!.
The stock settings are .... yes , horrible. But there is a way to let it at least very pleasant to drive and for sure a top fast car in the N700 category.
Vulcan tune
Thank you very much!

The car that stood out to me most on the first laps has to be the GT40 '66 This thing drives like a raging bull on steroids in a china shop until you get the feel of it and it's out of this world!! Fantastic car and I can't wait to drive it again in some combo somewhere down the road 👍

7215347220905755145_23.jpg

There's more expensive unicorn cars but for 2.8 mill this baby is the best fun for the money imo :cheers:

It sounds like I'm one of the few that likes the 2014 Red Bull.

I know it doesn't exist in real life but I have more fun driving that than any other car in the game
I do too but i already knew it was good so it didn't stand out in any way.

Probably the Jaguar E-Type due to it's soft suspension, long wheelbase & likeable differential...
One of the few cars you can take through corners with opposite lock steering; without over rotating into a time consuming drift.
Unlike some classics (Pantera) - it doesn't handle like a modern sports car.

2000GT is visually more appealing, but it's handling is nowhere near as unique.

Last edited:
The Lancers with AYC maxed out. They simply rip around corners.
Ayc maxed out lancers dont turn corners any better then when its not maxed. It just makes you feel that way because it makes the car more responsive.

The Tomahawk with it's unbelievable acceleration, braking and top speed and how difficult it is to hone your reflexes to drive it. It's indeed a fighter jet on wheels.

I can only drive it consistently on ovals as of now, but I do have a goal of a sub-4 minute time on Nordschleife, without crashing once and it will also look nuts on replay!

Back