The case of missing DLC cars ( Collectors Edition ) (please pin)

So, like some of you have seen and/or complained about.
the Collectors Edition dlc codes, are lacking 3 cars.

mainly :

*Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total
*Mercedes-AMG GT-safetycar
*BMW M4-safetycar

This is because the **Collectors Edition**, comes with codes from the **Steelbook Edition** and the **Digital Deluxe** instead of a full **Collectors Edition** code.

wich include the following cars :

Steelbook Edition, 6 cars

* Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.3)
* Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport
* Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
* Renault Mégane R.S. Trophy
* Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport
* Volkswagen Golf VII GTI

Digital Deluxe, 12 cars

* Audi R18 TDI
* Audi Sport Quattro S1 Pikes Peak ‘87
* Peugeot RCZ Gr.B-rallyauto
* SRT Tomahawk Vision GT
* Ford Mustang Gr.B-rallyauto
* Ford Focus Gr.B-rallyauto
* Mazda LM55 Vision GT
* Mitsubishi Lancer Gr.B-rallyauto
* Subaru WRX Gr.B-rallyauto
* Toyota FT-1 Vision GT Gr.3

While this das indeed give us 18 cars, as the Collectors edition promises. A few problems arise.
Because as you can see, the following cars are dubbel, and become useless in the garage as they cannot be sold or touched otherwise.

Long story short, what seems to be missing to me, putting aside a proper dlc code for the Collectors edition. Is the Safetycar-pack with 3 cars.

* Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total
* Mercedes-AMG GT-safetycar
* BMW M4-safetycar

including these, we should have the full Collectors Edition package.

*Collectors Edition* 18 cars

* Mazda LM55 Vision GT
* Mitsubishi Lancer Gr.B-rallyauto
* Subaru WRX Gr.B-rallyauto
* SRT Tomahawk Vision GT
* Ford Mustang Gr.B-rallyauto
* Ford Focus Gr.B-rallyauto
* Audi R18 TDI
* Audi Sport Quattro S1 Pikes Peak ‘87
* Peugeot RCZ Gr.B-rallyauto
* Renault Mégane R.S. Trophy
* Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport
* Volkswagen Golf VII GTI
* Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total
* Mercedes-AMG GT-safetycar
* BMW M4-safetycar

* update 1# . called sony, the dude tryed to blame the retail store, i had to explain to him that the package is prepacked in the factory and cannot be opend to exange codes instore.
he asked me to send him an email with photo's of the product, the dlc codes, and reciept.
waiting for a reply to that email now...

Last edited:
Australian Collector's Edition here, and having the same problem. Got everything else (including the dynamic theme, which is not listed anywhere else but it's there if you go the Themes selection in Settings). Got double of the FT1/GTR/C7 and missing the 908/AMG SC/M4 SC.

There are 4 codes bundled with the box, and I kept track of which codes are used to unlock which perk:
- American Pack
- Japan Pack (this and above codes are printed on 1 sheet oddly enough)
- Steelbook 6 cars + avatars + 1.5 mil credits + helmet + stickers
- Deluxe 12 cars + 2.5 mil credits

The American & Japan Pack codes are external to the game case while the other 2 are inside the steelbook. This makes me think they guy in charge of putting these slips put in the wrong one with the collector's edition bundle (this code should be unlocking the Safety Car Pack). Alternatively Sony printed the wrong code and the poor guy was just doing his job. Either way, it's a real mess and highlights the ridiculousness of ever increasingly complex piece-meal preorder bonuses. IIRC in GT5 and 6 I only had to input 1-2 codes to get everything. Easy peasy.

Also 👍 to this thread being pinned. At least until this issue is sorted. There's the other longer preorder thread but this one is concise and puts all the info in the first post. Consider it @Famine ?

First of all, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Having the exact same problem here. I considered reinstalling the entire game + DLCs but now I'm gonna wait for @darkreptile and his update after calling Sony. Hope this will be solved very soon.

It's very much unacceptable for an expensive item like this and a big mess up how this has been handled code-wise as you pointed out.

Same, Australian Collectors Edition... damn that book is heavy though! We also got the 60 Avatars twice, and I'm disappointed with all the doubles in the garage, it's just really messy, I'm hoping they let us gift them at some stage.

Also devastated there is no Lotus and no Lotus Avatars :(

Europe Collector's here.
Missing the safety car pack and the dynamic theme.
Tried everything and still nothing.
Also yesterday someone just opened his GTS and received the 3 cars woth magic. Without doing anything.

Please Sony/Playstation let us know if you are working on this we need the bonuses!

Has anyone got this solved? I also got two codes for gts for 20 cars (some dublicates) and some 4 million credits. Avatars and helme and stickers. No theme and no pace cars..

European collector's edition..

Third code was a useless game.. (That's You!)

Has anyone got this solved? I also got two codes for gts for 20 cars (some dublicates) and some 4 million credits. Avatars and helme and stickers. No theme and no pace cars..

European collector's edition..

Third code was a useless game.. (That's You!)
Exactly the same situation for me! European Collector's Edition. Sony, we need our stuff!

Same as above, three duplicates, missing chrome helmet on the UK collectors edition.
Ive tried restoring licences and redownloading, but no different.

I'm sure they will come up with a fix if they are aware of it. (He says hopefully!)

Australian Version, same issue as everyone. I noticed today that the duplicate cars have come up as 'missing rights, please re-download'. Now I've got a bunch of duplicate cars in my garage, half of which I can't use :lol:

I've got the collectors edition and got the majority of the DLC. Only bits im missing are the Dynamic Themes and the safety car pack!

Do we need to contact Sony about this or will they rectify it automatically?

* update 1# . called sony, the dude tryed to blame the retail store, i had to explain to him that the package is prepacked in the factory and cannot be opend to exange codes instore.
he asked me to send him an email with photo's of the product, the dlc codes, and reciept.
waiting for a reply to that email now...

Same here with EU/Spain Collector's Edition. Missing Safety Cars and 908 cars and Dynamic Theme.
Tried to reinstall all dlc but still remains the duplicated cars.

I got the GT Sport Limited Edition PS4 1TB.

In the box was a traditional printed code. This gave me the Europe Pack (R18 Gr1, Sport quattro GrB, RCZ Grb) and 250,000cr.

The retailer also emailed me a code which gave me the Racing Helmet - Chrome, Livery Sticker Pack, Dynamic Theme and 500,000cr.

I think it is a bug in the GTS game files that the developer must fix ;
the codes are right , but the the game show the wrong cars
(I got 2 vouchers with codes in the gamebox, one for 6 cars for the Steelbox Edition and one for 12 cars for the Collector Edition, insteed only one for all the 18 cars )

no, the codes are for other versions of the game. if you check under game addons, for GTS it will say steelbook + digitale deluxe codes, it should of been 1 code for collectors edition.

I've since tweeted the UK PlayStation Support account, they asked me to list all the DLC im missing and they are now investigating. Hopefully won't be too long before I get a response back. 👍

I had the collectors edition and obv as well missing cars from teh PSN codes. Amazon just send me a mail with two codes for two car packs. I'm wondering why they send codes for random car packs that still don't include our 3 missing cars and instead getting dupes again...

- Europe Car Paket (Audi R18 TDI 2011, Audi Sport quattro S1 Pikes Peak 1987, Peugeot RCZ GrB Rally Car) + dynamic Design + $500,000 In-Game Credits
- America Car Paket (Dodge SRT Tomahawk Vision GT (Gr1), FORD Focus GrB Rally Car, FORD Mustang GrB Rally Car)

Any word from Sony yet, I'm thinking about deleting each bonus car pack one at a time just to see which one is causing the error....

Back