The case of missing DLC cars ( Collectors Edition ) (please pin)

Same here. Was baffled why the Safety Car Pack cars weren't available in my garage. I bought the M4 Safety Car in Mileage Exchange recently though.

AUS Collector's Edition owner BTW.

I can't find any bug information on the net, just here, Sony needs to step it up and post something on their website.. I'll do my own troubleshooting, I'm far along enough in the game (level 16),I can do without the code that's causing the garage error (2 Peugeot 908's with one being "no rights")

:eek::dunce::banghead:I wonder if Mad Dog studios still does the game prep for English? They used to write all the translations on previous GT games.. Wonder if we could find out? Whoever did the translations, & wrote them to English discs master, needs to be aware because something must have gotten lost in the translation!

Hi, I have UK collectors edition and entered the codes from inside the steel book. I now have three ‘rights cannot be established’ cars with exclamation marks and duplicates in my garage...Nissan, Corvette and FT-1...assume we are still waiting on a fix from Sony for this SNAFU?

Glad it’s not just me!

Same issue here with Collector's Edition from the Netherlands. I got everything except the safety car pack, so no Peugeot Gr1, BMW Safety Car and Mercedes Safety Car. And also 6 duplicates which I can't get access to in my garage.

I don't get why there's still no word from PD about this since many people are having this issue and we paid extra money to get that content. Hope we see a fix for this soon, todays update did nothing for it.

So finally got a response from Sony Twitter, they have said its a retailer problem... so now having to contact GAME to question why I haven't received all the DLC promised.

I have a feeling this is going to end up being back and forth... frustrating after spending the amount of money on the CE edition when I don't even get the content.

So finally got a response from Sony Twitter, they have said its a retailer problem... so now having to contact GAME to question why I haven't received all the DLC promised.

I have a feeling this is going to end up being back and forth... frustrating after spending the amount of money on the CE edition when I don't even get the content.

I have the same feeling to tbh. I don't see how its a GAME issue either. They didn't package the game. They just sell it. And wasn't it also available from other retailers? And they also have the same issues.

Also in the other thread, i linked above, someone posted a pic of the add-ons in the downloads. There was one separate download for the chrome helmet which is missing from collectors editions.

I also don't see why PD can't see the duplicate car issue in game. Isn't one reason for online saves to keep an eye on things? Like the cars? Surely a flag of some description shows up on there side?

edit: Here's the thread over at Playstation eu. Doesn't sound promising.

http://community.eu.playstation.com...g-Content/td-p/25351341/page/4#thread-replies

Definitely a Sony issue - I don't see why they can't just issue a new code for the Saftey Car pack.

Funnily enough I do have the Chrome Helmet, im just missing the dynamic themes from the packs and the safety cars.

Seems there has been a muck up but for some reason Sony unwilling to admit it

I'm not sure if we get the dynamic theme with collectors or not. GAME it's listed in the contents. But on the official GT Site it isn't.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gtsport/order/

I'm missing the 3 cars, have the 3 duplicates with hazard signs, no chrome helmet. And still idk if I got the livery stickers or not. Mainly because I haven't found any info on what that pack actually had in it.

It was previously listed on the official GT website. When I first queried with the Ask_UK PS Support they linked me to the page and under the CE it clearly stated 3 times that you got a dynamic theme...

Reading the post you linked to on the EU forums, it looks like the page has been updated and they have removed the content.

This definitely isn't right and the fact that Game are always stating that the issue is with Sony not them they need to act fast.

Can GT Planet not request Sony to comment on the problems being had with the missing DLC?

Yeah when I looked last week I thought I saw it on there.

And yes if GTPlanet could ask PD themselves at least we might get a definitive answer instead of A) blaming B) and vice versa. I mean we don't really know if Sony are actually letting PD know. I've tried GT via Facebook. Not the best way I know. But I don't really want to join twitter. Plus I'm sure plenty of people are mentioning the issue on that anyway.

Edit: Thing that annoy's me it it's not like PD didn't have the time to get these kinda thing's sorted before release. I ordered mine in August 2016 lol.

Fobbing you off on the retailers is good news. I would be pursuing the "Goods not as described" path, which I believe the consumer rights act covers. If there is no resolution talk to trading standards.

The extra cars were not gifts - you paid for them and therefore should have received them.

Fobbing you off on the retailers is good news. I would be pursuing the "Goods not as described" path, which I believe the consumer rights act covers. If there is no resolution talk to trading standards.

The extra cars were not gifts - you paid for them and therefore should have received them.

That's a great idea, I'll contact Gamestop & see what they say..

You'd expect a 130 euro copy of the game to include all the DLC codes you paid for, or at least the manufacturer to react prompty, but nooooo

Sent another e-mail to the retailer, hopefully they'll do something this time

I must be lucky. My codes gave me everything.
The "Safety Car Pack" is a seperate download that I got from the same code that gave me the Digital deluxe cars.
I got the dynamic theme from the same code.
The helmet came with both codes.
I have the double cars that I can't do anything with dough.

Last edited:
Worst part for me is we can't sell or remove DLC cars. I hate having doubles in the garage, which half of them is in error at the moment.
Is there a way we can remove them from the game? GT Sport floods us with money and cars anyway, not like they're hard to get later anyway.

I've just created a incident ticket via telephone support desk. Got a link via email to upload proof of purchase, voucher codes and screen shots.
Might get somewhere as the chap understood what I was saying about the codes and pack duplicates. Wasn't fobbed off at all, at least not yet.

Can anyone help us find a Sony Support number. Can't see anything on the official site. UK phone number would be very helpful. Thanks.

UK Support.JPG

I chose option 2 or 3, whichever one was to do with PlayStation network. Didn't take too long to speak to someone and I used the information from the start of this thread to explain what I was missing (Just the three cars I think), the fact I had two codes (digital deluxe and steel pack) instead of one for collectors edition which has given three duplicates with error about rights information.
I was then sent a link via email to upload proof of purchase, the voucher codes and pics of the duplicates and error.
I didn't get the theme but I can't see anything that says it was included in the collectors edition. However the chap added that after he looked at other tickets raised.

Awaiting a response via email but I'm sure the more people that call, the sooner it will be dealt with.

I must be lucky. My codes gave me everything.
The "Safety Car Pack" is a seperate download that I got from the same code that gave me the Digital deluxe cars.
I got the dynamic theme from the same code.
The helmet came with both codes.
I have the double cars that I can't do anything with dough.
Out of curiosity, do you remember when you entered the codes?
I got my copy early and entered the codes early and I wonder if that could be the issue.

I don't think it matters when you entered the codes. They conflict each other & were the incorrect ones for each version of the game package.

Latest Posts

Back