The central: HOW TO gold all licences, mission challenges and track experiences thread (video guides inside)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex p.
  • 429 comments
  • 253,530 views
OMG FINALLY!!! :(:(

This was -hands down- the hardest test/thing to do in general I’ve ever done in a video game. More than Mission 34 in GT4, all previous licenses or anything, really.

Thank you all in this thread and another one I found. Though the road is still long with the Super license still ahead, I’m just glad to have this one off my back finally after probably 1k-plus tries. No exaggeration.






it's mechanically hard (you need to act fast) but other than that it's only a minute thats why it's manageable. the biggest problem is time. you can have stars aligned for a minute but not for 5-10 etc. (i mean the chances get drastically lower)
 
Before summer I managed to gold All 100 licence on ds4, was going to post them here but since 1.71 happen I guess there's no point.

btw real question I have is, does 1.71 makes CEs easier or more difficult? I only need gold them to finish the game.. welp that and all cars but this one is more skill related
 
If you are struggling to get gold for the Master Super License S-1 with the Honda (I am so glad I dont have to drive this car again) at Bathurst, do it now, because the time now is easier to reach:
1788262362195.webp

ah forgot to say: my best lap was only silver before.
 
Last edited:
Really struggling with the slipstream challenge in Gone With The Wind.

I've managed a 399km/h once on the alt account, and can't get close to it again.

Edit: got it this afternoon. 405km/h using the control instead of my wheel and VR.
 
Last edited:
If you are struggling to get gold for the Master Super License S-1 with the Honda (I am so glad I dont have to drive this car again) at Bathurst, do it now, because the time now is easier to reach:
View attachment 1562252
ah forgot to say: my best lap was only silver before.
Congratulations on that lap mate, how long did it take for you to achieve your goal?
 
Congratulations on that lap mate, how long did it take for you to achieve your goal?
thank you chris30!
hard to say, because I stopped trying for around a half year ago where I only achieved silver. on last monday I tried it again and after over an hour I finally managed a decent lap.
yesterday I also achieved gold at S-2 after around one hour as well :D
 
thank you chris30!
hard to say, because I stopped trying for around a half year ago where I only achieved silver. on last monday I tried it again and after over an hour I finally managed a decent lap.
yesterday I also achieved gold at S-2 after around one hour as well
I think S-9 and S-10 will be the more difficult super master licenses for me to overcome and pass. But I can't let fear get the best of me. I will just have to keep using the demo ghost as an aid.
 
I think S-9 and S-10 will be the more difficult super master licenses for me to overcome and pass. But I can't let fear get the best of me. I will just have to keep using the demo ghost as an aid.
Yesterday I did the last license on gold with Mclaren in Suzuka. Still the 1st challenge with the Honda in Bathurst was by far the absolute hardest of them all for me, but I guess everyone has his kryptonite :)
 
Yesterday I did the last license on gold with Mclaren in Suzuka. Still the 1st challenge with the Honda in Bathurst was by far the absolute hardest of them all for me, but I guess everyone has his kryptonite :)
Yeah, the best way to achieve all gold medals is to continuously watch the demo ghosts lap and even use the ghost as well. However it can be distracting to some folks.
 
Yeah, the best way to achieve all gold medals is to continuously watch the demo ghosts lap and even use the ghost as well. However it can be distracting to some folks.
I watch the demo laps only in cases where I have no chance for gold and I also use both ghosts, despite its very frustrating how the perfect ghost drives like he has no physics (I know they are equal, but its too perfect and I always think that I am way off, whats not always the case). sometimes it feels like the ghost car is 2 seconds ahead and you have still gold with 5 tense ahead. thats very irrtating. how ever, I am on the journey to get all on 100%. For track master I am on 75% and my finalboss will be nordschleife, where the bmw is also an endboss at itself, because I dont like this car at all.
 
Back