The central: HOW TO gold all licences, mission challenges and track experiences thread (video guides inside)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex p.
  • 430 comments
  • 253,871 views
Ok I get what Famine said above about different physics times etc as mine to on the Circuit Experiences have all changed well not all but a lot have, I really struggling to achieve golds where I can see my old time but can't get near it now lol
Now on the game there is an option to play Easy Medium and Hard but I believe this only applies to AI and their pace and aggression in races. Is that correct or me having it on medium may effect me doing golds on circuit challenges?
I starting to get to that point where I thinking I have reached my limit and never going get any further so maybe deleting the game and saving some space might benefit me as I starting not to enjoy it but find it a right pain in the rear and I bought a PS5 for relaxation and a bit of fun!
cheers.


Ok gents thank you for all your help I have tried but I am not capable to do Circuit experiences at all, altered TC to 1 but find it easier just slower on 2 and uncontrollable on 0, ABS to weak (just locks up and slides if off) I have been hammering the Autodrome de Interlagos and have mangaed gold the sections but the lap I cannot even get in the 1:34s at all so gave up and went to Laguna Seca with the Viper Again golded sections but the lap no chance gold time is 1:28.600 my utmost best is 1:30.055. I tried I failed I am not good enough simple as, maybe my age has something to do with it I am 61 now and my reactions must have slowed so time to call it a day as there is nothing else on the game I can do, The very fast races I cannot even get next to last I am always last.
So thank you all for your assistance it is greatly appreciated but there has to come a time where when the PS5 gets retired lol I don't play anything else but GT7. I used to play Robinson the Journey on the headset but I cannot make head or tail of what I am supposed to be doing lol,
Oh just one more thing before I retire On the demo at Autodromo de Interlagos on Circuit experience the demo for the full lap please watch it and when it gets to the last bend just watch the time clock as I swear as it comes out the very last corner and hard acceleration to the line the clock seems to speed up Honestly it is weird but I swear it speeds up! maybe I am nuts but have a look make your own minds up. Cheers.
 
Last edited:
Ok I get what Famine said above about different physics times etc as mine to on the Circuit Experiences have all changed well not all but a lot have, I really struggling to achieve golds where I can see my old time but can't get near it now lol
Now on the game there is an option to play Easy Medium and Hard but I believe this only applies to AI and their pace and aggression in races. Is that correct or me having it on medium may effect me doing golds on circuit challenges?
I starting to get to that point where I thinking I have reached my limit and never going get any further so maybe deleting the game and saving some space might benefit me as I starting not to enjoy it but find it a right pain in the rear and I bought a PS5 for relaxation and a bit of fun!
cheers.
According to Famine's explanations, it should be vice-versa: You theoretically should achieve your old gold times easier after the various physics updates, but the new (lower) gold times should be more or less as hard to achieve as before the updates.

The overall difficulties only affect the World Circuit (and Weekly) race events, not license tests, missions, time trials or circuit experience. And as far as I can see they exclusively affact the AI's speed, not driving style / skills or any other aspect.

Same here, when it comes to reaching personal skill limits, however I honestly doubt that either re-installing or moving to PS5 helps here ;)
 
Last edited:
According to Famine's explanations, it should be vice-versa: You theoretically should achieve your old gold times easier after the various physics updates, but the new (lower) gold times should be more or less as hard to achieve as before the updates.
Umm... no?

You should only be able to "achieve your old gold times easier" if the corresponding physics update made it easier. I very clearly stated that sometimes they become harder and the time brackets are increased so that the test itself is no harder - but it will still make it a lot harder to "achieve your old gold times" because you set the time under an easier physics model and have to drive faster to match it.

A lowered time represents a test that has become easier under the new physics, thus the time has to be lowered in order not to make the test easier to achieve.

Sometimes the time is raised for the exact opposite reason - and one doesn't have to look far on the forums to find people confused why they don't have gold despite having a gold time, because the time wasn't good enough for gold when they set it and the test now has a higher target time because it became easier.

It should, on average, be no harder or easier to pass or gold all of the relevant tests now than it was at launch. I've done it twice, under two different physics sets about two years apart and it's seemed to be the case.
And the difficulty setting has no effect on Time Trial/Circuit Experiences.
 
Umm... no?

You should only be able to "achieve your old gold times easier" if the corresponding physics update made it easier. I very clearly stated that sometimes they become harder and the time brackets are increased so that the test itself is no harder - but it will still make it a lot harder to "achieve your old gold times" because you set the time under an easier physics model and have to drive faster to match it.
Ah, now I finally got what you said... the ability to read generally helps a lot :banghead:

EDIT: And maybe, with our inside knowledge, you could elaborate on the observation that the overall difficulty level only affects the AI speed but not driving style / skill level etc.
 
Last edited:
0.56.000 for Master IA-10....

Just, how? I'm so far off it's actually funny.

EDIT: I meant 0.56.650. Still… annoyingly got hard
 
Last edited:
My son called today and wanted have a go at the Interlagos circuit experience lap as he has done it and got a nice gold time.
So on the PS5 went and I showed him what I done and somehow managed to get a 1:34.216 so close but no cigar, I can't get better only worse.
So my son had a go and he put on my PB ghost car, after a few goes he was getting back in to the swing of it and doing regular 1:34,5s so anyway he went again and this time he was in front the ghost car all the way around you could see the ghost car in the rear view mirror and as he crossed the line his time was 1:35.097 yet the PB on the ghost car behind him is 1:34.216 How is this possible??? he was in front of the ghost from start to finish. please someone make it make sense!
I gave up playing as everything on the game has been done to the best of my ability granted far from others best and some not done at all as I simply can't do them but playing or not this time thing and the ghost car time is sending me loopy.
 
My son called today and wanted have a go at the Interlagos circuit experience lap as he has done it and got a nice gold time.
So on the PS5 went and I showed him what I done and somehow managed to get a 1:34.216 so close but no cigar, I can't get better only worse.
So my son had a go and he put on my PB ghost car, after a few goes he was getting back in to the swing of it and doing regular 1:34,5s so anyway he went again and this time he was in front the ghost car all the way around you could see the ghost car in the rear view mirror and as he crossed the line his time was 1:35.097 yet the PB on the ghost car behind him is 1:34.216 How is this possible??? he was in front of the ghost from start to finish. please someone make it make sense!
I gave up playing as everything on the game has been done to the best of my ability granted far from others best and some not done at all as I simply can't do them but playing or not this time thing and the ghost car time is sending me loopy.
Maybe someone played with the ghost settings? can you actually setback the ghost to be behind you and you perhaps did that by mistake?
 
Maybe someone played with the ghost settings? can you actually setback the ghost to be behind you and you perhaps did that by mistake?
That would explain it I suppose but I never touch them and unless it was accidental as all he did was load in PB ghost, Mad thing is after about 10 mins he beat the ghost car again by what on screen looked the same margin and his time was 1:34:124 Gold.
I not a clue but I do know it shows gold on my game when I have not golded it in fact I could hand on heart say if I spent every day for a year on it I wouldn't gold it as I tried thousands of times before changing everything from TC to ABS to force feedback and more and I cannot do it, My son did it on same settings so I know it is me and I can't do it hence I just gave it up as a fail. I must be getting old lol as years ago I would have sat for ever on it until I cracked it or would have just deleted the game completely and called it a waste of time lol It's not me who can't do it it is the game which is rubbish attitude lol But I am older now and I know it is me, the times on some are very difficult which makes them impossible for me but hey ho thats the game. you either gold or you don't simple as.
 
Jumped on to the alt account this morning whilst using the controller so thought I may aswell do the drift missions.

The first 3 I got through pretty quick, but the Viper @ Daytona and the BRZ @ Tsukuba I knew were going to want me to break my controller like they did when I did them years ago on my main account.

So whilst looking for tips I discovered the video showing the glitch, so now I understand how people have over 30k points for Daytona.

No more drifting for me now.

Just to concentrate on the Super licence (S10 i'm not looking forward to) and the Master licences.

Breezing through the Circuit Experiences aswell, which I'm happy with because I turned off the braking zone with this account.
 
Last edited:
So whilst looking for tips I discovered the video showing the glitch, so now I understand how people have over 30k points for Daytona.
I've gone the same path, but the glitch didn't work for me. Tried it in the drifting mission at Fuji International Speedway (it's probably the first one) but when crossing the line I got the message that I didn't achieve the goal without any further specifications. Any ideas?
 
I've gone the same path, but the glitch didn't work for me. Tried it in the drifting mission at Fuji International Speedway (it's probably the first one) but when crossing the line I got the message that I didn't achieve the goal without any further specifications. Any ideas?
You have to make sure that you reverse into pit exit. When you go back far enough auto drive will take over and send you back out.

Just make sure that you do start the drift section before going back.
 
You have to make sure that you reverse into pit exit. When you go back far enough auto drive will take over and send you back out.

Just make sure that you do start the drift section before going back.
Thanks. I'm pretty sure I did it that way. At least the reversing part.

By "start the drift section before going back" you mean that I have to start drifting and gaining points within the specified section, then stop drifting and drive back until the pit lane, and then turn the car and drive into the pit exit backwards?
 
Thanks. I'm pretty sure I did it that way. At least the reversing part.

By "start the drift section before going back" you mean that I have to start drifting and gaining points within the specified section, then stop drifting and drive back until the pit lane, and then turn the car and drive into the pit exit backwards?
Yep.

Here's the video showing how it's done.

 
I jumped back on GT7 as had some time to kill as my back is playing up again so I am resting.
On the Brands Hatch Grand Prix circuit doing the Circuit experience, Now sections 1 2 3 4 I have got gold yipee,
Now the final Lap is a comedian Gold time is 1:39.500 I have tried to my hearts content and just cannot see how to go quicker!
I followed the demo but hand on heart my car slides off if I try the speeds the demo does in bends so I up the TC to 2 now the car will take the bends but my times are not gold my best is 1:41.690 so how I lose over 2 seconds I really don't know!
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.


EDIT I carried on with TC2 and noticed my ABS was on weak so put it back on default and I have done a few 1:40.5s and one 1:40.159 so getting there, turned off now as football on but see what happens later👍


Done it yippee got Gold, madly I didn't think it was a great run but when Gold came up I don't care lol.
 
Last edited:
0.56.000 for Master IA-10....

Just, how? I'm so far off it's actually funny.

EDIT: I meant 0.56.650. Still… annoyingly got hard
OMG FINALLY!!! :(:(

This was -hands down- the hardest test/thing to do in general I’ve ever done in a video game. More than Mission 34 in GT4, all previous licenses or anything, really.

Thank you all in this thread and another one I found. Though the road is still long with the Super license still ahead, I’m just glad to have this one off my back finally after probably 1k-plus tries. No exaggeration.





 
I'm slowly going through the game with my ds4 so if someone is in similar situation, master A4 was worst license so far for me, first one I had to heavily use aids it might help someone . actually not many aids but TC on 3..

 
I'm slowly going through the game with my ds4 so if someone is in similar situation, master A4 was worst license so far for me, first one I had to heavily use aids it might help someone . actually not many aids but TC on 3..


Yeah, that Ferrari is a handful :nervous:
 
I'm slowly going through the game with my ds4 so if someone is in similar situation, master A4 was worst license so far for me, first one I had to heavily use aids it might help someone . actually not many aids but TC on 3..


congrats! the bad news are, that this is not even the worst challenge.
 
congrats! the bad news are, that this is not even the worst challenge.

which ones do you think are? I haven't tried them all yet.. I did 73 and have 73 golds / 100
 
I'm slowly going through the game with my ds4 so if someone is in similar situation, master A4 was worst license so far for me, first one I had to heavily use aids it might help someone . actually not many aids but TC on 3..


Impressive work man, I gave up on it September 2024. Did over 1,500 runs over a 9 month period and still could get the gold time, but got plenty of bronze and silver medals for sure.
 
I just started playing human comedy, man, I did Alsace race and now I can't get over that's not repeateble for making credits... its such a great vibes race, best single player race I had so far in GT7.. Also I never watched any tutorial, I hoped in a Porsche 550 Spider and that car can actually do it on FM 1 with CS.. no pit stop, I did some minor changes including Manual Gearbox set to 200 km/h, customable ECU and some minor upgrades to make it 459.. I did mistakes but my best lap was 2:27 so not bad for car without straight line speed..

This way I also learned the track for the first time and finished Circuit Experience in just few tries..

It was so much fun honest, and 2,4 mil crs is not bad either, I just wish we can repeat the race for credits and try different cars..

IMG_20260427_223251~3.webp
 
Struggling to even finish S2 without ABS. Did anyone managed to get gold without any assist?
 
Struggling to even finish S2 without ABS. Did anyone managed to get gold without any assist?
We talking F50 on Monza? If so: why do it without ABS?
 
I am trying to do gold everything without assists as i managed to do in GT5 and GT6
 
Hey guys, so I thought it would be nice having a single thread, where all input/help/videos/discussion would be stored. I think that could actually be a nice help for those, trying but still struggling to gold some of those challenges. Please post your runs of any of those challenges as well and/or give your input, as to what is important to gold challenge x and y. I'll start with commented videos on my gold licence runs:

Licences:












NEW 50 MASTER licences:


Mission challenges:

1. HOW TO GOLD ALL 8 Magic Mountain Mission Challenges

2. HOW TO GOLD ALL 8 Behind the Horizon Mission Challenges

3. HOW TO GOLD ALL 8 Rolling Stone Mission Challenges

4. HOW TO GOLD ALL 8 Moby Dick Mission Challenges

5. HOW TO GOLD ALL 8 Gone with the wind Mission Challenges

6. HOW TO GOLD ALL 8 The sun also rises Mission Challenges

The one hour "The human comedy" mission challenges:

1. Kyoto: https://youtu.be/knRfiO3HTT8
2. Deep Forest: https://youtu.be/T2C7dF4dzjI
3. Trial Mountain: https://youtu.be/c3YXybnkCa8
4. Autopolis: https://youtu.be/JfVQnLWYIIw
5. Tsukuba: https://youtu.be/xBLqfzImnFM
6. Red Bul Ring: https://youtu.be/Lj2rNCY59so
7. Alsace: https://youtu.be/X3KdarDo7g0
8. Lake Maggiore: https://youtu.be/v7A4YQylbZE

HOW TO GOLD ALL 51 Track experiences:

1. Alsace: https://youtu.be/jHbNIoMM2F4
2. Autopolis: https://youtu.be/4RMq3IbF9TY
3. Barcelona-Catalunya GP: https://youtu.be/eGwlF7lgNrk
4. BB Raceway: https://youtu.be/I7-BU5Ou6jM
5. Blue Moon Speedway: https://youtu.be/JeU2_IcN_tY
6. Blue Moon Raceway Oval: https://youtu.be/DYNMACkzkEw
7. Brands Hatch: https://youtu.be/4IToxr1odYc
8. Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve https://youtu.be/CJwatqKkXEk
9. Colorado Springs Rally: https://youtu.be/mHxZU9U6Gl8
10. Daytona: https://youtu.be/zN5nvSEiCVA
11. Deep Forest: https://youtu.be/cBuNUlmngQ0
12. Dragon Trail - Gardens: https://youtu.be/Pbphad4hOOA
13. Dragon Trail: https://youtu.be/DCUv07R_6A4
14. Eiger Nordwand https://youtu.be/qEtAGx3ltIs
15. Fisherman's Ranch Rally: https://youtu.be/x4m47SbVPLY
16. Fuji: https://youtu.be/FsTLQI3UJ70
17. Good Wood: https://youtu.be/zra2YiTERe8
18. Grand Valley: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od2itdOa-A4
19. High Speed Ring: https://youtu.be/JxipCr35Wp0
20. Interlagos: https://youtu.be/19Q0vzNPCvY
21. Kyoto Driving Park - Miyagi: https://youtu.be/PGnKFCNzQBY
22. Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa: https://youtu.be/gXsRNU9AMN0
23. Laguna Seca: https://youtu.be/8qlGLZMb8NE
24. Lake Maggiore: https://youtu.be/FkTrt6nXifY
25 Lake Louise: https://youtu.be/vCUY-p1pZGM
26. LeMans/La Sarthe: https://youtu.be/570BpeNLMbc
27. Michelin Road Atlanta https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22lfhrfgjg4
28. Monza: https://youtu.be/PVMHdm63YxE
29. Mount Panorama: https://youtu.be/agIvt2PKbHs
30. Nordschleife: https://youtu.be/ui2fl5LTbRQ
31. Northern Isle Speedway: https://youtu.be/yghmcpXcmy8
32. Nürburgring GP: https://youtu.be/UUs7UQmJ9j8
33. Red Bull Ring: https://youtu.be/6IvdEk0l3Ng
34. Sardegna A: https://youtu.be/y-SrK61A73c
35. Sardegna Wind Mills Rally: https://youtu.be/SwcsvQCJoE8
36. SPA: https://youtu.be/IFGW_iB5QKo
37. St. Croix: https://youtu.be/qizWWLaufkY
38. Suzuka: https://youtu.be/XTIR7A9MVCQ
39. Tokyo Expressway Middle clockwise: https://youtu.be/3pveiH7zbTw
40. Tokyo Expressway Middle anti-clockwise: https://youtu.be/iwgetcDxG9A
41. Tokyo Expressway East clockwise: https://youtu.be/nFbv0hshBEw
42. Tokyo Expressway East anti-clockwise: https://youtu.be/MGjude95M6I
43. Tokyo Expressway South clockwise: https://youtu.be/ty4d-_kiPSk
44. Tokyo Expressway South anti-clockwise: https://youtu.be/aneeCTCs4hs
45. Trial Mountain: https://youtu.be/7vKmc_3RGQc
46. Tsukuba: https://youtu.be/FHlADgqw9tk
47. Watkins Glen: https://youtu.be/twnfwCzJZHM
48. Willow Horse Thief Mile: https://youtu.be/6YXTvQ27m3Y
49. Willow Big Willow: https://youtu.be/zgbK8axzqfs
50. Willow Streets of Willow: https://youtu.be/j_l-5QZS_0o
51. Yas Marina Circuit: https://youtu.be/zaLKvcpwRl0

:cheers:

Thank you.
 
I am trying to do gold everything without assists as i managed to do in GT5 and GT6
Are you on wheel or controller? From what I've heard from others and from my own experience. I would suggest you don't. If you mean like ABS off as well. Then no. Try at least ABS Weak. All other assists can be off. ABS off can be really really difficult on a controller. I golded all the game on the new times and physics on ABS weak on a controller. That is from my experience.
 
Last edited:
I really hope they patch s8 master license.. on controller is really difficult, I actually did 2:09,0xx like 5-6 times so I can probably do it .. but will it take 2 laps or 200 laps idk, it's just unnecessarily difficult
 
I really hope they patch s8 master license.. on controller is really difficult, I actually did 2:09,0xx like 5-6 times so I can probably do it .. but will it take 2 laps or 200 laps idk, it's just unnecessarily difficult
This the American Muscle car around Trail Mountain? 3 years that took me. Had to do it in VR - then it took me less than an hour
 
This the American Muscle car around Trail Mountain? 3 years that took me. Had to do it in VR - then it took me less than an hour
nah, it's SPA with Mercedes.. I need less than a tent to gold , and I golded everything else with ds4, and also got to A/S in sport mode but this is just ridiculous.. I mean I know it's possible and I'm very close but it's just unnecessarily difficult, no other mission or license or whatsoever is close to this..
 
Back