• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
THE GREAT GTR ESCAPE - 1st go
20181212_080223.jpg

Last edited:
THE GREAT GTR ESCAPE - 1st go
View attachment 785892

How the hell did you left him so behind ?:banghead::banghead:
Did you put any pit babes somewhere to distract his attention ?

Boogeyman you make my nerves ........ ribbons every time when its about move in a challenge :banghead::banghead:
And after that people still believe that God exists .... thats not fair :banghead::banghead:

@Uday9479 you did grate mate ,you fly that Lotus ,just 2 sec from the polesiters its like winning that one , hell of a job ,

Ok , i give up Torreto just kill the GTR..... and i dont wanna know how ,what and when .
Hope my blood pressure to be ok after that ,same time and GTR just cruising behind you Patrick !!!!
I have and the " nightmare " race which i spin all the time ......
We have and Torreto who put the knife to the bone.
Life is quite a bitch sometimes ,or very often i can say , back to work and ...:banghead::banghead:

Can't get the flow right to this nightmare race , but i won't paid it in black still.
Must run the field to check out where to pass and so on .
Nightmare before Christmas stroke.
IMG_20181212_212707.jpg

No tune plus escape my a.s.s and ....faq.....that GTR.
IMG_20181212_233452.jpg

Try to find the same field as Torreto ,Boogeyman etc. and realise that when you pass Icikawa early and keep going fast just loose his interest to be on your a.s.s.
Perhaps the " destroyers " here are first at first lap catching the gtr in the penultimate corner and manage to stay ahead without sliding the Dino as i did :banghead: .
@paddycars1 seems he find a way to glue the rear end of the Dino and fly with it till the end :bowdown:.
Am sure that @RMan72 is at the same path and the rest of the front window guys will follow.

Same old @bjl23 Sniper , we know what he dont know :lol:
Good day guys.
PS
Patrick what BB you run your Alice in wonderland ?

Last edited:
I like this type of challenges , are short , easy to repeat and you search the limits on certain points .
Ofcourse some of them can be nightmares for everyone but its to my liking these ones.
Also and goodwood with some " butter" cars like Europa etc.

You son of a .....beach....beer whatever .....when i was a king had one challenge a week and you are still siting on " sugar " how to dont hate you Bryce ? How ?

I like this type of challenges , are short , easy to repeat and you search the limits on certain points .
Ofcourse some of them can be nightmares for everyone but its to my liking these ones.
Also and goodwood with some " butter" cars like Europa etc.

You son of a .....beach....beer whatever .....when i was a king had one challenge a week and you are still siting on " sugar " how to dont hate you Bryce ? How ?
Challenge me then :D

Can someone kindly guide me for the knockout round? The learner test & advance test seem to be for the same license test but am confused as per which track & if I can take part in both or first in learner's test & then the advance test? Thanks in advance.

Back