THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
You think so ?
Ok.....am in for only one reason, she is blonde this time .
On the other hand if you proposing for take 2 ........ You must hide something .
I know how the " stick" is and am afraid that i get use to it :lol:
But am in .
Damn blondes ..... You ruin my life
Sucka for blondes hay! Your lucky Mary is blonde. :lol:

I'm not hiding anything other then my first try :boggled:
IMAG1256.jpg

Sucka for blondes hay! Your lucky Mary is blonde. :lol:

I'm not hiding anything other then my first try :boggled:
View attachment 811612

You are in a good way since you getting better during the round while my first trys are better and i don't know why .
Happens very often lately at no tune, maybe is the ignorance of the danger .
That GTO SR is way slower , slower that the Toyota when i give it a go .

Good morning and good day guys from around the world.

Edit
Shaguar is very difficult to win :scared: , try a bit yesterday and i had only one chance in the penultimate turn .....but miss it.

Last edited:
You are in a good way since you getting better during the round while my first trys are better and i don't know why .
Happens very often lately at no tune, maybe is the ignorance of the danger .
That GTO SR is way slower , slower that the Toyota when i give it a go .

Good morning and good day guys from around the world.

Edit
Shaguar is very difficult to win :scared: , try a bit yesterday and i had only one chance in the penultimate turn .....but miss it.
I was surprised how slow the GTO SR was as well, never thought the Toyota would have been faster. This is another good example of how the PP ratings are rubbish.

Don't forget you don't need the Ford in the line up in the SHAGUAR since you are a div 2 player. loves wheel spin that car.

It will be interesting to see how much we can beat the 7 minute mark in the NO-TUNE.

I was surprised how slow the GTO SR was as well, never thought the Toyota would have been faster. This is another good example of how the PP ratings are rubbish.

Don't forget you don't need the Ford in the line up in the SHAGUAR since you are a div 2 player. loves wheel spin that car.

It will be interesting to see how much we can beat the 7 minute mark in the NO-TUNE.

Damn right for the GTO SR ....... is unacceptable slow.
Don't know if MT gears can make it any better but you need courage to deal with it , at least the Toyota is some decades behind but runs great and if you load it ,can keep a decent speed.

I know about the ford but is hard even with the Bertone miura.
Since you kick my greek ,tight , a.s.s. in knock outs i have less work this week.
Good morning mate and don't forget that i " hate " you.

Ok.. I turned on my PS today.. And I bought Toyota . This time I have no problem spending money on the car because I like this one.. Than I saw there's one last challenging thing to do.. Senna Brands Hatch.. But I thought it will take maybe 20 mins. . Because my record was 1.05.5** back than.. So 400 km later I'm done with playing GT for today haha.. I got 1.06.881.. I'm very rusty..
I uploaded video also because I really don't understand how you get watchable video with phones.. This is horror .

Edit: on the positive side I have 10 mils now in the game

Last edited:
Ok.. I turned on my PS today.. And I bought Toyota . This time I have no problem spending money on the car because I like this one.. Than I saw there's one last challenging thing to do.. Senna Brands Hatch.. But I thought it will take maybe 20 mins. . Because my record was 1.05.5** back than.. So 400 km later I'm done with playing GT for today haha.. I got 1.06.881.. I'm very rusty..
I uploaded video also because I really don't understand how you get watchable video with phones.. This is horror .

Nice run mate.
What is it that you don't understand about video's with phones?

I'm looking forward to your times with the Toyota

Nice run mate.
What is it that you don't understand about video's with phones?

I'm looking forward to your times with the Toyota

It looks really really bad.. And when I upload it because of compression it looks even worse.. And it's not a bad camera on my phone.. All other vids seems to be better quality .

Edit: btw I saw we have London in final.. I'm useless at that circuit .. I have 0,001% chance to beat you

I saw your video and you used the whole track in the corners so your track in and track out was on the money with faster exit speed and that is at it should be. Very nice race driving.

I saw your video and you used the whole track in the corners so your track in and track out was on the money with faster exit speed and that is at it should be. Very nice race driving.

Thank you professor .. I still don't get how I managed to do it more than a second faster before... I actually know but.. There are two corners where you can go out with much faster speed than I did and the last corner I think also you can get cca 0.3** on mine.. But I'm glad my lines were good.. Exit speed is everything with this thing..

It looks really really bad.. And when I upload it because of compression it looks even worse.. And it's not a bad camera on my phone.. All other vids seems to be better quality .

Edit: btw I saw we have London in final.. I'm useless at that circuit .. I have 0,001% chance to beat you
Mate with your times I don't stand a chance, but time will tell. Good luck

Thank you professor .. I still don't get how I managed to do it more than a second faster before... I actually know but.. There are two corners where you can go out with much faster speed than I did and the last corner I think also you can get cca 0.3** on mine.. But I'm glad my lines were good.. Exit speed is everything with this thing..
That is the key for sure:cheers:!

nice run nostradavor with the senna run.i think the phisics have changed since you last had gt6.there are videos on youtube of licence tests ill never beat some are half a second from my runs and am fast.the mission race first corner stay left on the rumble strip:tup: i dont have my divice with me just stay left bro;)

Last edited:
DE-TUNE CHALLENGE
this car is so slow.
IMAG1257.jpg

LEADERBOARD
UPDATE

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 27

DIV 1

DIV 2
@smoothbore12 7:00.142
@bjl23 7:03.409

--------------

SHAGUAR SHOWDOWN

---------------

SNOW GLOBE CHALLENGE

---------------

DE-TUNE CHALLENGE

@bjl23
6:43.382 / 7:07.964 = 24.582

@RMan72 6:37.708
@paddycars1 6:37.773
@smoothbore12 6:42.852
@Uday9479 6:50.796
@Racin510s 6:52.095

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#5

Please send your replays to @skeagracing to enter

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
B LICENSE - ROUND 3
@paddycars1
@nostradavor2
@lfm58

MISSIONS - FINAL
Div 1
@paddycars1
@lfm58 33.456

Div 2
@nostradavor2
vs
@bjl23

---------------

GONE IN 60 SECONDS
UPDATE

@lfm58: 59 cars
@RMan72: 58 cars
@bjl23: 42 cars
@smoothbore12: 36 cars
@Racin510s: 28 cars
@mario ochoa 6 cars
@Uday9479 4 cars
@paddycars1 1 car

-----------------

I won't be able to play today but I did one run with Toyota today and did 7:15.. So yes.. I'm not really sure that I'll be competitive in no tune :P

Also since I didn't have time I tried k.o's 1 but just 3 times.. Massive improvement will need to be competitive because I lost so much time on straight because going to fast in second corner.. I think paddy and lmf will be much faster so I'll have to practice it maybe.. It's pointless but here's a time .
I don't know if I'm far enough in the game but I would actually like to participate in driving school with Ferrari this round.
DSC_0089~2.JPG

Edit: @paddycars I't may be that physics made me slower .. Also I don't know if I read it here or somewhere else that if you reduce graphics quality (i play on 1080) that you can actually make some time.. I don't know if that's true or not but looking at the game and how much it lags or whatever the term is, I'm not sure it isn't .. But the end point is that looking at my vid, I can easily see a second faster time, but when pushing this Lotus to it's limits it really likes to spin so if I'll ever try to do 1:05 again I'll need to have good nerves that day..

Last edited:
I won't be able to play today but I did one run with Toyota today and did 7:15.. So yes.. I'm not really sure that I'll be competitive in no tune :P

Also since I didn't have time I tried k.o's 1 but just 3 times.. Massive improvement will need to be competitive because I lost so much time on straight because going to fast in second corner.. I think paddy and lmf will be much faster so I'll have to practice it maybe.. It's pointless but here's a time .
I don't know if I'm far enough in the game but I would actually like to participate in driving school with Ferrari this round.
View attachment 812237

Edit: @paddycars I't may be that physics made me slower .. Also I don't know if I read it here or somewhere else that if you reduce graphics quality (i play on 1080) that you can actually make some time.. I don't know if that's true or not but looking at the game and how much it lags or whatever the term is, I'm not sure it isn't .. But the end point is that looking at my vid, I can easily see a second faster time, but when pushing this Lotus to it's limits it really likes to spin so if I'll ever try to do 1:05 again I'll need to have good nerves that day..
Post your time for the NO-TUNE even if you think your not competitive, remember you can change oil, use any driving aids you wish and you can adjust the brake balance.

Since you have just entered in 3 different rounds you will be added to the TROPHY ROOM, added to my lists so you can design events, pick cars for the NO-TUNE challenges and @smoothbore12 will give you your nickname.

WELCOME MATE :cheers:

Thank you mate.. I did oil change.. I'll play with brakes little bit when I'll have time but I don't think I'll use aids.. I just can't make myself do that.. I will post time next time I'll play anyways.. The thing with my racing mentality is different, I think I get slowed down by cars that I shouldn't have because I feel many times that making a pass is unrealistic even tho in game is 100% possible.. So I think I'll have to adjust myself to think that race is TT actually, I kind of like close racing and waiting for the gap to open which can't be good in this challenge... I'll do my best..

Thank you mate.. I did oil change.. I'll play with brakes little bit when I'll have time but I don't think I'll use aids.. I just can't make myself do that.. I will post time next time I'll play anyways.. The thing with my racing mentality is different, I think I get slowed down by cars that I shouldn't have because I feel many times that making a pass is unrealistic even tho in game is 100% possible.. So I think I'll have to adjust myself to think that race is TT actually, I kind of like close racing and waiting for the gap to open which can't be good in this challenge... I'll do my best..
Good for you on no aids they slow you down.

@lfm58 we are facing ....... Disaster :lol:

@bjl23 make sure that you will be competitive in knock outs and you don't throw me out for nothing.
When by mistake run at London and Spa i had a 33.479 !! At london :banghead:

GTO SR
IMG_20190404_201840.jpg

No tune ....done
IMG_20190404_205844.jpg

Both represent " cut " version ( honesty above all)

@nostradavor2 with pleasure waiting your entry at @skeagracing school and don't forget that 3 pontium finishers drink campaign with lot of bubbles plus its nice to be consulted from a rear life race instructor and for free ( he charge lot of $ the hour in his lessons :lol:) and he - as you- race always no aids and clean as it goes.
Thats why pap Noel is well know as wash machine .

αρχείο λήψης.jpeg

Ok.. Did my x rays today again.. Told my doctor that I'm going to the gym and he said that I'm insane so I guess I'll wait few more days. The point is that I played GT little bit again.. @smoothbore12 I'd love to manage to get into @skeagracing school already this round.. I think it's amazing to have guy like him in this little team... I don't have enough progress in the game yet to enter.. I played Red Bull Junior Championship today and it was fun.. I'm saying that because I had one 100% clean race and if I may, I'll post it here when it uploads to prove 2 points.. First one is that I'm still useless with recording vids, second one is that it is good example how my races against AI looks like and why I probably can't be good enough in No tune competition.. Also it is fun and 100% clean race so if it's not considered spam, I'll post it here (it's 2 gb for 5 mins for some reason)...

I also gave a shot to K.O's 1 and 2... I have same conclusion for both of my times.. Just too much wheel spin.. In ford I cant get out of the last corner to have a good speed and with Lotus I drift everything good that I do during the race also in last corner...

DSC_0113~2.JPG

DSC_0099~2.JPG

Back