THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Haha I knew somwone will tell Rocket, that's why I wrote it.. I almost beat it with Lamborghini Countach stock . I consider tuning cars ruining them since I'm trying to build up garage with stock cars only.. But I can spend some money and then sell a car if tuned.. I already did it when had some rally tune for BMW 2002 Turbo and thought it's a good idea to make it rally car.. Spoiler alert.. It wasn't a good idea haha.. Also I know there's a topic on WS race but it doesn't mean much since back than fast cars pitted 2 or even 3 times.. They pit in once now..
I've never really been a tuner myself (since I've been on GTP I've learnt a lot about tuning) but normally I would buy every upgrade and race with default settings.

I've never really been a tuner myself (since I've been on GTP I've learnt a lot about tuning) but normally I would buy every upgrade and race with default settings.

Me neither.. I kind of understand how everything works but just like to compare and race stock cars for some reason .. I also tend to sell tuned cars in GT games if I don't need them for some events anymore.

Edit: But also found out that many GT 'tuners' don't actually have a clue what are they doing. Many times fixed sports suspensions are better than their brilliant setup.. And you can always play with brakes, downforce etc yourself and obviously gear ratios for individual tracks..

Edit2: Countach killed WS race with weighy reduction 2 and sports ECU.. Thanks anyways.. Now I need another not touched Countach :P

Last edited:
Me neither.. I kind of understand how everything works but just like to compare and race stock cars for some reason .. I also tend to sell tuned cars in GT games if I don't need them for some events anymore.

Edit: But also found out that many GT 'tuners' don't actually have a clue what are they doing. Many times fixed sports suspensions are better than their brilliant setup.. And you can always play with brakes, downforce etc yourself and obviously gear ratios for individual tracks..

Edit2: Countach killed WS race with weighy reduction 2 and sports ECU.. Thanks anyways.. Now I need another not touched Countach :P
I Agree @nostradavor2 !! I know how and do my own tunes as I use no aids and all of the tuners use aides as part of their tune.

I Agree @nostradavor2 !! I know how and do my own tunes as I use no aids and all of the tuners use aides as part of their tune.

Exactly.. Because driving styles are so different and when you tend to keep some realism in the game, most of this tunes don't work at all...

Btw Update for No tune..
I know maybe you'll think I'm trolling but couldn't find my magic lap this time.. Did 30 laps... @paddycars1 25.2 definitely possible... (messed exit speed from the Ring on this one end got red 25.35x)

DSC_0122~2.JPG

Even tho I'm not completely happy with this time I think is probably my final entry because just don't have focus to do it more haha

Last edited:
Exactly.. Because driving styles are so different and when you tend to keep some realism in the game, most of this tunes don't work at all...

Btw Update for No tune..
I know maybe you'll think I'm trolling but couldn't find my magic lap this time.. Did 30 laps... @paddycars1 25.2 definitely possible... (messed exit speed from the Ring on this one end got red 25.35x)

View attachment 815521

Even tho I'm not completely happy with this time I think is probably my final entry because just don't have focus to do it more haha
did you have ballast set at any point? The only way I could get this lap is with ballast set at 50 and weight at 11?

thats cool I was just thinking if you didnt change ballast you could try that and see if you can get the 25.2? When you get a chance :)

Ok, thanks.. I can try maybe maybe tomorrow .. Sunday and monday I have to drive my family around for Easter.. And I have basically 2 seater with small bench behind where only like someone 150 cm tall can fit and am not looking forward to it haha..

I didn't actually know you can change anything on karts . I wouldn't even change transmission if there wasn't the first post(in career mode I was always wondering why do others start faster) .
Idk I just find it very easy to handle with SFR on.. Only thing I tried is SFR off but no way it would be competitive.. Also only different thing that I did from yesterday 25.7 to today 25.4 is driving style through Ring.. But even on this lap, corner after the ring I missed apex and was late on throttle and on beginning of the lap I wasn't at 100 kmh because I did some bad red lap previously ..

Ok, thanks.. I can try maybe maybe tomorrow .. Sunday and monday I have to drive my family around for Easter.. And I have basically 2 seater with small bench behind where only like someone 150 cm tall can fit and am not looking forward to it haha..

I didn't actually know you can change anything on karts . I wouldn't even change transmission if there wasn't the first post(in career mode I was always wondering why do others start faster) .
Idk I just find it very easy to handle with SFR on.. Only thing I tried is SFR off but no way it would be competitive.. Also only different thing that I did from yesterday 25.7 to today 25.4 is driving style through Ring.. But even on this lap, corner after the ring I missed apex and was late on throttle and on beginning of the lap I wasn't at 100 kmh because I did some bad red lap previously ..
my first try I had grip on real I got 26.7 then I realised I had to put my setting to low just to keep up.the event doesn't finish until monday so its early for everyone its great that you joined enjoy your weekend davor:cheers:

lets alll hope you dont ha.I changed my steering setting bk to sim am at 25:313 lost lots I should be at the one soon bro:tup:

Good that I don't have to race you.. I think I'll stay with my record unless I see my grip wasn't low .. My wheel's steering sensitivity was set to +2 .(is on sim always)

Also I was going through my phone.. Forgot I recorded K.O.'s last week.. I think I' ll get capture card or something, recording with phone is painful haha

LOTUS

LICENCE

Last edited:
iA International A. Buick Special 1962 Mechanical Supercharger. Autodromo Nazionale Monza 5 Lap race for Group GT3 Series Race Cars 650PP. Buick Special PP598. Tune by me. No aids. Clean race. Pass for the win on lap 2 at Retticineo Tribune over the Nissan GT-R. Fast lap 1:48.927. Total time 9:19.590

Its a traumatic experience guys:lol:

Mate I'll have PTSD after this one.. I want to change my statement from I love karts to I hate karts.. Lap when I was - 0.135 ahead of this time wont forget.. 24.9 would be magic.. I'm sure @RMan72 or you would beat it probably but still.. Also I think I forgot to save replay of this one and it was nice looking lap :P

Trauma all around :P

Nice run @smoothbore12 . You see you can be fast without any aids necessary.. IMO they prevent you to enjoy difference between cars and creating your own driving style.. When you manage to tame some beast car on bad tires it will make you feel much better than rushing through traffic with helps.. If I ever get to create an event, I'll definitely come up with something no ones gonna like hahaha..

It's a little early I know but while I'm here.
tenor (1).gif

JUST OVER 26 HOURS LEFT

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 28

DIV 1
@RMan72 25.048
@paddycars1 25.541
@lfm58 26.303

DIV 2
@nostradavor2 25.106
@smoothbore12 26.532
@bjl23 26.927