LAMBORGHINI FESTIVAL

@RMan72 2:05.724 valid
@lfm58 2:05.839
@paddycars1 2:07.067
@lfm58 2:09.776

---------------

CHIC
RACE 2
paddy I need your video, if you don't have it you will not get any points.

Mario since you DNF you get 0 points

@smoothbore12 2:51.976 valid
@lfm58 2:54.060 valid
@bjl23 2:54.825 valid
@paddycars1 2:55.223 need video
@Mario 8A DNF

---------------

FAST & SMOOTH
STAGE 3

@RMan72 2:12.755
@lfm58 2:13.959
@smoothbore12 2:14.328
@paddycars1 2:15.115
@Mario 8A 2:17.000
@bjl23 2:17.727

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#13

please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
MISSION #4
DIV 1
@paddycars1 33.743
@lfm58 33.975

DIV 2
@smoothbore12 34.868
@bjl23 36.197

-----------------

TROPHY'S

@lfm58
NIKI LAUDA TROPHY
RAISE YOUR BAT

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to another round of the CHALLENGE HUB,

Recapping the last round,
congrats to @smoothbore12 and @paddycars1 (video needed Paddy) on the NO-TUNE wins.

@RMan72 was the most festive winning the LAMBORGHINI FESTIVAL

@smoothbore12 made the must of the handicap in his impressive performance in the ALPINE SUPER SPRINT.

@RMan72 and @smoothbore12 now have a commanding lead in the FAST & SMOOTH TIME ATTACK

@paddycars1 has sewn up the div 1 MISSION yet again, can @lfm58 win the last race just to get some pride back?
@Mario 8A and @smoothbore12 go head to head in the div 2 MISSION.

@skeagracing announce the winner when you are ready.

while we wait for the next NO-TUNE car and USERS CHOICE event sink your teeth into the next rounds of the ALPINE SUPER SPRINT, FAST & SMOOTH TIME ATTACK, SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL and of course the MISSIONS.

Happy racing guys and watch out for those trees.

The winners of the SkeagracingSchool with the Challenger Race Car at Twin Ring Motegi are in P1 @RMan72 who loves old race cars. In P2 @smoothbore12 who had a great crazy clean race. And in P3 @paddycars1 who sent me the race in cockpit view but did a super great job on what I could see out the cockpit window.

I will admit that the Challenger was a hard race car to drive so bravo to all who participated and the one's that did not make the podium finish. Bravo to you too:gtpflag:

Last edited:
The winners of the SkeagracingSchool with the Challenger Race Car at Twin Ring Motegi are in P1 @RMan72 who loves old race cars. In P2 @smoothbore12 who had a great crazy clean race. And in P3 @paddycars1 who sent me the race in cockpit view but did a super great job on what I could see out the cockpit window.

I will admit that the Challenger was a hard race car to drive so bravo to all who participated and the one's that did not make the podium finish. Bravo to you too:gtpflag:

I ll drink to that
tenor (8).gif

My crazy run ( as teacher said)

PS its a pity that Paddy didn't send the right replay cause he did a remarkable run considering that was no Aids except Abs 1 if i remember right.
Gongrats to Hugh Jackman !!! O no to Hugh the Boogeyman .

Noel's school 1st place entry

My view for the next week
View attachment 846217

You’re gonna like driving the RUF. in the meantime have yourself a blast and stay safe. Love the picture where you’re going to be next week. You’re one amazing driver if I had met you along time ago when we were young I would have to refer you to Lotus or Porsche and go road racing in real life as you have the talent. Yes you have the talent that’s for damn sure !!

Last edited:
I rarely max out the car in Noel's school, I like to find a happy medium between speed and control and use that. 600PP is, for me, the max for the Challenger.
It was the perfect winning strategy for a car like the Challenger (heavy on weight and HP) to keep the balance 100% on target. I too do with race cars like this one. I actually got a grin on my face when I saw that you did that on your run for the win.

It was the perfect winning strategy for a car like the Challenger (heavy on weight and HP) to keep the balance 100% on target. I too do with race cars like this one. I actually got a grin on my face when I saw that you did that on your run for the win.

At what pp you race the Ruf Noel at the apricot hill ?
I try her couple of times at stock power ( i thikn was 550 pp with weight upgrade) without aids except abs 1 and i think i can do it well enough and without them this time.
Of course can't much your time but i have control of the car better than i thought before .
Am not hiding that i get a bit jealous watching the perfect runs from Paddy and Hugh over this heavy monster of previous round and i said : what the hell , lets try this Ruf and see what can i bring home without aids .

At what pp you race the Ruf Noel at the apricot hill ?
I try her couple of times at stock power ( i thikn was 550 pp with weight upgrade) without aids except abs 1 and i think i can do it well enough and without them this time.
Of course can't much your time but i have control of the car better than i thought before .
Am not hiding that i get a bit jealous watching the perfect runs from Paddy and Hugh over this heavy monster of previous round and i said : what the hell , lets try this Ruf and see what can i bring home without aids .
Your a very fast driver babas.Any fast race just to keep up with high and luciano takes hours bro alot at that!!

Question... If Ill be able to play this round.. Can I play in div 1 for suzuka TT?

Of course you can mate and not only this one.

I'll be going for 550PP with Sport Soft tyres on this one, I don't like the feel of racing tyres on non race cars

Damn Hugh , why you make it harder :banghead:

Don't know if i follow on the tyres but 550pp at stock power i think is a good compination.

Back