THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
DTM classic.
20190916_093052.jpg
no tune.
20190916_103802.jpg

Last edited:
Paddy you are really fast. I mean Senna thing. Ferrari is what I would've probably manage to do. Shame you can't compete in GTS or something similar.
Thanks bro :tup:am certainly not the fastest that's for sure:lol:I just put a lot of miles threw out the years..we're all the same doesn't matter if somebody if faster in a race if you can draft there wind and keep pace there's a good chance of victory for anybody:cheers:

You can't give up already were only started:cheers:

Haha I gave up for today.. I won't give up.. We're going to beat you :P

I bought Mercury Cougar in GT5 today so I was happy.. I think used car dealership was actually good for the game.. Also in GT5 if you play around with tires and car PP you can create great Arcade races unlike GT6.. That's mostly why I still prefer 5 over 6.. 6 is for The Hub only :)

Haha I gave up for today.. I won't give up.. We're going to beat you :P

I bought Mercury Cougar in GT5 today so I was happy.. I think used car dealership was actually good for the game.. Also in GT5 if you play around with tires and car PP you can create great Arcade races unlike GT6.. That's mostly why I still prefer 5 over 6.. 6 is for The Hub only :)
I also like GT5 that's when I first went online and life didn't exist for a while after that:lol: well you need to find a good tune for the alfa and speaking of which I need to get in the other calibra and find a tune also:tup:

I also like GT5 that's when I first went online and life didn't exist for a while after that:lol: well you need to find a good tune for the alfa and speaking of which I need to get in the other calibra and find a tune also:tup:

Onlinw on gt5 was great..

Oh.. So you got the wrong one.. :P
Yes I need new setup even tho this one doesn't handle bad but it improved my time only feom 2:29 to 2:28.. But I don't know if any tune will help on this track if Calibra is much faster because Rome is basically only straights.. We'll see when my team mate comes.. :P

Onlinw on gt5 was great..

Oh.. So you got the wrong one.. :P
Yes I need new setup even tho this one doesn't handle bad but it improved my time only feom 2:29 to 2:28.. But I don't know if any tune will help on this track if Calibra is much faster because Rome is basically only straights.. We'll see when my team mate comes.. :P
full dowe force I have for the calibra and 50/50 torc split am running full hight at the front and near none at the back..not sure about the gears I think the alfa is faster at low revs am sure the lfm will have a good tune anyway bro:tup:

The other 2 races will be on different tracks and have different pp, each race the pp gets higher.
Different brand cars may do better on the other tracks?

@paddycars1 please double check your car as I think you used the Opel not the Vauxhall.
I did bro i just swoped around:cheers:

LEADERBOARD
Update

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 41

DIV 1
@paddycars1 5:03.880

DIV 2
@bjl23 5:13.614

--------------

COOL RUNNINGS

---------------

CHIC
RACE 1

@paddycars1 2:24.960
@smoothbore12 2:26.586
@nostradavor2 2:29.348
@bjl23 2:33.448

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#15

please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
MISSION #5
DIV 1

DIV 2

----------------

A couple of comments on DTM Classic:

Sometime ago, during a Nordschleife 600pp Seasonal, with another gang, we raced a challenge using the 3 real DTM cars (Alfa, Opel, Mercedes… Vauxhall Super TC is actually a fantasy race car). Drivers were driving all the 3 carmodels (RH, maxed setup) and at the end of the story the performances have been very close (just ms gap for 20.832m circuit) for steering wheel drivers while ds3 drivers lapped with similar times with 4WD car but 1 sec slower with FR Mercedes.
Well, I'm quite surprise Vauxhall so faster in this 1st race, most likely the quite long straight are an advantage for her.

Here are some entries for our current events:

R41 COOL RUNNINGS (0:44.404)

R41COOL S477ST 44404 20190917_190034.jpg

R41 CHIC DTM CLASSIC (2:28.220)

R41DTMCR1 ALFADTM R500SH 228220 20190918_175258.jpg

R41 KO (O:46.829)

R41KO IBMS3 46829 20190917_170414.jpg

A couple of comments on DTM Classic:

Sometime ago, during a Nordschleife 600pp Seasonal, with another gang, we raced a challenge using the 3 real DTM cars (Alfa, Opel, Mercedes… Vauxhall Super TC is actually a fantasy race car). Drivers were driving all the 3 carmodels (RH, maxed setup) and at the end of the story the performances have been very close (just ms gap for 20.832m circuit) for steering wheel drivers while ds3 drivers lapped with similar times with 4WD car but 1 sec slower with FR Mercedes.
Well, I'm quite surprise Vauxhall so faster in this 1st race, most likely the quite long straight are an advantage for her.

Here are some entries for our current events:

R41 COOL RUNNINGS (0:44.404)

View attachment 851976

R41 CHIC DTM CLASSIC (2:28.220)

View attachment 851977

R41 KO (O:46.829)

View attachment 851978
That's very interesting about the DTM cars, hopefully one car make won't be dominant in all 3 races.

Nice time with the mission.

Back