THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Thank you @skeagracing it was a fun, frustrating and challenging race. Here is my video and winning picture

20191117_103008.jpg

The winners of the SkeagRacingSchool are both in P1 as this was the most difficult race (LeMans) that the school has ever had. Amazing race for both you; @smoothbore12 and @RMan72 and @RMan72 and @smoothbore12. Your race strategy for both of you was right on the money for the win so bravo to you guys:cheers:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What race to upload Master ?
First or second one ?

By the way no tune entry no vid since i stuck 2 times at the wall first corner.
10 laps race :crazy:. Hugh want to "destroy" our moral ,first the " turtle" car and now against the magnetic walls.
IMG_20191118_132520.jpg

Don't forget to give a Big , Huge THANKS to Master Noel which always giving us ,Fun , Enjoyable, Nightmare, Frustrating and Unforgettable chances to race .
Most of them hide all the above-mentioned elements and considering that, feels very nice at the end especially
when you have to put your self among very respectable mates ( and very nice guys) that we have in our hub.
THANKS @skeagracing and a big THANKS to @bjl23 who spend his valuable time to keep us alive even if most of the times is against his playing time .
A Big THANKS and to everyone else here for this so different but lovable puzzle of Human beings .
I can't hide that many times , entering here ,take my sadness, fears and negative emotions that i carry during the day and i feel like have a second family .
Last ,i miss Barnavas and hope God keep him healthy and well.

That's all .

Short brief for whats next.
Boogeyman moving in a Halloween mood desing the slowest challenge ever in the gt6 history and its unknown yet where the fear is hiding .
For the sleepless souls that they try to enter using ds3 pad , a tape or a chewing gum to stick the throttle button is more than necessary .

At no tune , came the time to use our permanent fearless car Nissan GTR and its set to run to race that rewards consistency ride more than faster ride .
Note that Bruce Lee and Comedian are in divorce with the lady consistency which make things interesting among them while Comedian still searching his 10th win :banghead:

Bad news for Arta and Raybrig teams since FIA give green light to Takata team and specifically at Torreto's car to use a new package of power .
Bookers are not taking bets right now and the bets are still locked since that turn things upside down.

Wash machine teacher put people into night drafting lesson continuing from where last lesson ended.
Hopefully with a easier car this time but the walls at the track have no preferences ,they have the same " love" for every car.

At the end is the mission possible , The Saint is straight to the finals while the others need to cross swords to continue.
If we gather any news from the spy report will be back ,stay tune and good day to all.

Short brief for whats next.
Boogeyman moving in a Halloween mood desing the slowest challenge ever in the gt6 history and its unknown yet where the fear is hiding .
For the sleepless souls that they try to enter using ds3 pad , a tape or a chewing gum to stick the throttle button is more than necessary .

At no tune , came the time to use our permanent fearless car Nissan GTR and its set to run to race that rewards consistency ride more than faster ride .
Note that Bruce Lee and Comedian are in divorce with the lady consistency which make things interesting among them while Comedian still searching his 10th win :banghead:

Bad news for Arta and Raybrig teams since FIA give green light to Takata team and specifically at Torreto's car to use a new package of power .
Bookers are not taking bets right now and the bets are still locked since that turn things upside down.

Wash machine teacher put people into night drafting lesson continuing from where last lesson ended.
Hopefully with a easier car this time but the walls at the track have no preferences ,they have the same " love" for every car.

At the end is the mission possible , The Saint is straight to the finals while the others need to cross swords to continue.
If we gather any news from the spy report will be back ,stay tune and good day to all.
:lol:
Love the write up mate, keep it up.

:crazy:
Just test 2 times Chic race today .
Its gonna need lot of work here , Tinkerbell and Bruce lee have the upper hand there .
Can't even win :crazy: or take sleepstreming advantage if am on their tail at the.start of big straight ,they just vanish :crazy:
Must run this on the " right" field , definitely a slower one to help me on sleepstreming.
Was about 8.30 and finished second and hope the field i run was the quick one otherwise am 🤬 in square

CHIC - RACE 2
Even with my extra HP the AI still pull away on the straight.
Only got in 1st place on the last lap.
View attachment 867165

Deffinetly power "Talk's" here and if 8.19 was your test result ?
Drama will follow for the rest of us , except Tinkerbell which is the second in power car.
If i remember right a sleepstreming lap with a non one has more than 2 sec. difference .
Hope next race to be Motegi with shorter straights and more braking spots cause this race is written out for any good result.
I bet Paddy if was at the "old" power band he couldn't even see the top 2-3 cars on that race .
Hopefully i feel great with my car on his handling abilities but i need some TT runs to see my average lapping time alone and choose the right field to race with .
From my limited run , i was the sleepstreming victim at the last two laps and needed to pass them again :scared:
Anyway , if you cannot win here Bryce it will be all your fault and the " Mercedes" performance from the previous Chic will follow you for ever :lol:
Might be an extra weight at your shoulders but you run out of excuses :D

PS
Hopefully the "fat lady " will sing at the stage on the next round, till then nothing is written.

Deffinetly power "Talk's" here and if 8.19 was your test result ?
Drama will follow for the rest of us , except Tinkerbell which is the second in power car.
If i remember right a sleepstreming lap with a non one has more than 2 sec. difference .
Hope next race to be Motegi with shorter straights and more braking spots cause this race is written out for any good result.
I bet Paddy if was at the "old" power band he couldn't even see the top 2-3 cars on that race .
Hopefully i feel great with my car on his handling abilities but i need some TT runs to see my average lapping time alone and choose the right field to race with .
From my limited run , i was the sleepstreming victim at the last two laps and needed to pass them again :scared:
Anyway , if you cannot win here Bryce it will be all your fault and the " Mercedes" performance from the previous Chic will follow you for ever :lol:
Might be an extra weight at your shoulders but you run out of excuses :D

PS
Hopefully the "fat lady " will sing at the stage on the next round, till then nothing is written.
The 8:19 wasn't my test result, I did this last night.
I'm really looking forward to this race because it will tell if this BoP idea works.
I think you guys will be ok, we all thought a 6:09 was impossible last round and look what happened.

When i was talking about " test" i mean that you didn't bring your best effort of what you can.
You can't have an antidote for power in such a big straight track.
Forest was something else ,small tigh and the AI need to apply brakes everywhere .
Will see but i will be more than happy if i catch your time .
Can't say more cause i just test it ,when i find time to " study" it i will have a more realistic opinion.

Finally i was right , no substitute for power .
I try NSX at Fuji at free run and after few lap was turning sub 40s ,at 38s or 39s even 37 high when everything glue together .
Then i pick the first line up that came up and said let's do this.
End up with few errors at 8.26 something.
Then i think : lets see were Bryce is moving and change the power to fit at his pp and stop at 90% when 555pp appear and nothing else changed even my gearing which was for my draft settings.
With an halt from a spin and errors caused by wrong braking points due to more power....... guess what came up ?

IMG_20191120_143139.jpg

Its important to understand that am not complaining or nagging ,after all We're not surrender our soul to the evil , just saying how things are .
So the hole bunch of horseless guys we run for 3rd place and down which is not bad :lol: we can't have it all.
8.26 was my best so far with a hope to improve it or to copy it back to film it.
Wait to see your benchmark guys.

Last edited:
In the rain race is there anyway to turn off the windshield wipers?
I really don't know if there is such a function :confused:
Perhaps if there is something fot that is hiding at the options menu and controller settings.

No tune entry

After the disaster i taste at Fujy :crazy: i try to give time to no tune searching mine 10th win that @bjl23 or @nostradavor2 take from my mouth.
As i guess for that race need to have a momentum and a flow more than to be as fast as you can.
After few attempts while i was runing at 55s 54s high and 56s sometimes due to traffic , suddenly start to lap continuesly for a some laps at sub 54 , didn't avoid errors or wall kisses that cut my speed but finally i get my reward farther than i hope.
Still room for improvement and want to give my congratulations to @RMan72 cause with the car - track- tyres-and lap compination create a very enjoyable challenge .
Definitely feels very nice to lap at the same half second under this demanding track.
When the ride has a " flow" is a ride on another level.
Thanks Hugh , definitely you surprise me with this one.
For the : are we here yet ...... Don't wanna talk about it :lol:

I really don't know if there is such a function :confused:
Perhaps if there is something fot that is hiding at the options menu and controller settings.

No tune entry

After the disaster i taste at Fujy :crazy: i try to give time to no tune searching mine 10th win that @bjl23 or @nostradavor2 take from my mouth.
As i guess for that race need to have a momentum and a flow more than to be as fast as you can.
After few attempts while i was runing at 55s 54s high and 56s sometimes due to traffic , suddenly start to lap continuesly for a some laps at sub 54 , didn't avoid errors or wall kisses that cut my speed but finally i get my reward farther than i hope.
Still room for improvement and want to give my congratulations to @RMan72 cause with the car - track- tyres-and lap compination create a very enjoyable challenge .
Definitely feels very nice to lap at the same half second under this demanding track.
When the ride has a " flow" is a ride on another level.
Thanks Hugh , definitely you surprise me with this one.
For the : are we here yet ...... Don't wanna talk about it :lol:

It appears that you have your racing brakes on, correct me if I'm wrong but that time will not count.

As for the CHIC I'm interested to see what the other guys do, once this round has ended I'll be asking all of you guys on how we can make it better.
@smoothbore12 do you think the time difference is just because the length of the straight?

Last edited:
It appears that you have your racing brakes on, correct me if I'm wrong but that time will not count.

As for the CHIC I'm interested to see what the other guys do, once this round has ended I'll be asking all of you guys on how we can make it better.
@smoothbore12 do you think the time difference is just because the length of the straight?

#$%\$#@$\%$%#:banghead: :banghead: for the no tune you have right for the brakes , i can see it even without my glasses :lol:
Should have buy a new one :banghead: always happens this #\$#@🤬 ###\$%&$ when i use a car from my garage which is used and tuned.

As For NSX deffinetly that straight kill everything in low power and coming from low speed corner you can't draft them and the car you leave behind pass you easy before finish line .
Of course is not your fault or someone's else ,we just experiment and see what happens.
We need to hire a tester :lol:
My opinion ?
Leave it now as it is for this race and we will " check" next track to balance the speed handicap between cars

@paddycars1 willing to drive us nuts at the mission :crazy:

#$%\$#@$\%$%#:banghead: :banghead: for the no tune you have right for the brakes , i can see it even without my glasses :lol:
Should have buy a new one :banghead: always happens this #\$#@🤬 ###\$%&$ when i use a car from my garage which is used and tuned.

As For NSX deffinetly that straight kill everything in low power and coming from low speed corner you can't draft them and the car you leave behind pass you easy before finish line .
Of course is not your fault or someone's else ,we just experiment and see what happens.
We need to hire a tester :lol:
My opinion ?
Leave it now as it is for this race and we will " check" next track to balance the speed handicap between cars

@paddycars1 willing to drive us nuts at the mission :crazy:
unstoppable;)

Back