THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Without connection this morning ,too late from work etc.etc. and tomorrow at Hydra with temperature rising fast and expected to hit above forty then next days .
Congratulations to all , glad to see " boss" Lee back ( with his airborne Fiat ) .
Thought i was good with little Mazda but wasn't this way.
My school run

Quite smokie Saint's run on Fiat ( again ) .
Boogieman reveals his ecological side with Tesla but am sure there's a " dragon " hiding somewhere .
See you guys .

You did super great good buddy🏁 What do you think of the new school?

Last edited:
Love You Kiss GIF by swerk

I did the school yesterday
minions GIF

Hello! Rarely I`m the first guy to set the bar here lol. So here you have my lap time and score for this week`s challenges. Tesla is super easy to get used to the drive. 1st time I drive it and fast lap time came very early

E-DRIFT

😈

Attachments

• Gran Turismo®6_11.png
    Gran Turismo®6_11.png
    129 KB · Views: 13
  • Gran Turismo®6_12.png
    Gran Turismo®6_12.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
My wheel is in need of calibration, but when I followed the instructions for the calibration, nothing changed. You may remember that once before I did this, but it worked then. I also loaded up GT5 and it was the same. Did a time trial at Top Gear Test Track, but it just didn't feel rewarding. Some days ago I did a reasonable school run, so I expect that to be my last involvement for a while.

E-DRIFT TESLA MODEL S MATTERHORN
I can't get the " grip " to drift at this track ..... Very well at no tune Hayabusa .
Don't know why but my ps stuck twice when i was trying to load the car at no tune challenge so i missed twice the opportunity to run it again.

@Thematic hope to fix soon your wheel.

Very hot here with temperature rise above 40 and we expect to hit 44s !!!!!

No football today so get some free no tune time .
Don't know what Hayabusa did but I can't get that low whatever i try .
Glad for you mate ,you did great ,i also expect Bryce to beat me since was faster than me from the beginning and am sure he didn't spend much time.
Anyway my best is
IMG_20210630_210834.jpg

IMG_20210630_210634.jpg

No football today so get some free no tune time .
Don't know what Hayabusa did but I can't get that low whatever i try .
Glad for you mate ,you did great ,i also expect Bryce to beat me since was faster than me from the beginning and am sure he didn't spend much time.
Anyway my best is
View attachment 1064050
View attachment 1064051
hahaha, I think it was because of two things, the first, the truth, I feel very comfortable driving that car, and the second is that I have raced a lot in that circuit and maybe I already have the hang of it.

Back