THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
well, you also have to understand that many people already made the jump to the ps4 and now the ps5, I am new here, but going back I have seen that they had more runners, it is something that always happens, I keep running with the ps3 because due to the difficult situation of my country, Venezuela, it is almost impossible for me to buy at least a ps4, even I am quite surprised that many here although they have already made the step to the next consoles still continue running here, my respects to all of you.
My friend i wish the best for you ,your people and your country in general .
Not far way , your country was every day at news around the world and mostly how much people suffer there as a result of .......... Corrupted politicians usually ( same thing everywhere )
You produce oil , first country with lithium in the world but nothing belongs to you anymore .
Caracas was one from the most beautiful modern city couple decades ago ,an example and now people starve .
Anyway i don't want to make a political conversation but i know well what's about as we had the same here.
Hope to find the light that guide you to a better days.

My friend i wish the best for you ,your people and your country in general .
Not far way , your country was every day at news around the world and mostly how much people suffer there as a result of .......... Corrupted politicians usually ( same thing everywhere )
You produce oil , first country with lithium in the world but nothing belongs to you anymore .
Caracas was one from the most beautiful modern city couple decades ago ,an example and now people starve .
Anyway i don't want to make a political conversation but i know well what's about as we had the same here.
Hope to find the light that guide you to a better days.
thank you my friend from the Hellenic lands hehehe, you are right, hopefully soon everything here will improve.

Few grip.es
IMG_20210721_212527.jpg

Was the only run that didn't spin .

Hayabusa and Saint are crossing swords both challenges !!!!
Am noway near to your times at few grip challenge and just wanted to end the race with my wheels facing the right direction all the time .
As about no tune didn't play it at all till today , only some guiding laps at school 3 days ago and that's all.

Hayabusa and Saint are crossing swords both challenges !!!!
Am noway near to your times at few grip challenge and just wanted to end the race with my wheels facing the right direction all the time .
As about no tune didn't play it at all till today , only some guiding laps at school 3 days ago and that's all.
well, tematic said he could do 5:30! i think if I could beat the time I did I wouldn't get that time but who knows? hehehehe, that no tune race with the ford I didn't remember at all and i even ran out of gas hahaha

well, tematic said he could do 5:30! i think if I could beat the time I did I wouldn't get that time but who knows? hehehehe, that no tune race with the ford I didn't remember at all and i even ran out of gas hahaha
Perhaps, if my wheel was working well. But, much like the console, I can't open the base of it.
My first attempt, I had already figured the last bend is flat out, but the wheel decided to make it into a corkscrew into the wall.

Perhaps, if my wheel was working well. But, much like the console, I can't open the base of it.
My first attempt, I had already figured the last bend is flat out, but the wheel decided to make it into a corkscrew into the wall.
that is very frustrating my friend, especially if it is an expensive or difficult to replace or repair device.

Since i wasn't working today ( miracle ) i decide to spend my time at no tune which is hell of a laps .
Firs try was at 21.30 but so many errors indicated that wasn't that hard to catch Hayabusa and Saint .
Second try wasn't as i thought ( errors again ) but still was quicker .
IMG_20210725_191630.jpg

After that and having some rest to avoid finger cramp and decided to go all the way as @skeagracing says ,go slow to go fast .
Having an exit or an off usually cost way more on lap time than going " holding your horses " mod .
So eventually i became quicker .
Did one stop at the end of 5th lap and i was first by starting 4th lap.
IMG_20210725_194715.jpg

My computer doesn't boot, at all. I suspected the battery (for reasons), but replacing it didn't do anything. And this is relevant how? I use that for recording audio of my GT videos, so in other words no video can be expected.

My computer doesn't boot, at all. I suspected the battery (for reasons), but replacing it didn't do anything. And this is relevant how? I use that for recording audio of my GT videos, so in other words no video can be expected.
when it does not boot it is the disk or the operating system, the safest thing to do if the disk is not in bad condition is to format the disk and install the system again.

Last edited:
when it does not boot it is the disk or the operating system, the safest thing to do if the disk is not in bad condition is to format the disk and install the system again.
I said it ambiguously, actually it just locks up without displaying anything at all (I don't have a serial cable). Also the problem probably manifested itself while it was running, so it could be voltage creeping too low, but some hardware thing.

Yesterday i shot and upload school's run ,also i try again the few grip which really piss me off .
Perhaps it will be my last attempt this round cause Saturday night am going to kythnra island again .
Here we are under heavy stress due to " faqen heat " that will start to saw us her teath from tomorrow.
I whish Noel the best with his back problem .
Thats in brief from me guys ,hope the best for all my mates , present and non present .

Yesterday i shot and upload school's run ,also i try again the few grip which really piss me off .
Perhaps it will be my last attempt this round cause Saturday night am going to kythnra island again .
Here we are under heavy stress due to " faqen heat " that will start to saw us her teath from tomorrow.
I whish Noel the best with his back problem .
Thats in brief from me guys ,hope the best for all my mates , present and non present .
Send me a copy of any race video that you sent to @Racin510s !!! Thank you! @smoothbore12 and all others!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back