The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2! Thanks everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,059 comments
  • 47,812 views
I just like the bodykits on the cars and i donno if the time would work out for me. I would still try but its looking iffy thats why I'll prolly sit this out unless things change.
 
I just like the bodykits on the cars and i donno if the time would work out for me. I would still try but its looking iffy thats why I'll prolly sit this out unless things change.

I suppose it could be moved later, but not earlier. I don't think you could make it if it was earlier anyways, since you're on the west coast.

How much more time would you need?
 
If it's around 6 or 7 eastern I could make it.
 
7 would probably work best for you Seth.
 
polarbear345
....it's 9.... This will be done by now...

Ya that time would work for anyone in USCC that races here.
 
A brief message to all participants;


Please bring a car for both GS AND ST classes spec'd and ready to go for all races. If we have less than 6 people (3 in each class) everyone will race in the same class.
 
polarbear345
a brief message to all participants;

please bring a car for both gs and st classes spec'd and ready to go for all races. If we have less than 6 people (3 in each class) everyone will race in the same class.

+100000
 
As long as it's after the USCC and before ALMS, then I can make it. The only thing is it's a lot of racing on a Friday afternoon for me, I'll have to get some time in to fix dinner and spend time with my kid if he's not in his nap.
 
where can I sign up?
 
where can I sign up?

Just post that you will be at the races we have. This is a casual type series with no official sign ups 👍
 
thanks cnd
 
Race tomorrow?
 
Race tomorrow?

No, the Indy 500 and I got my wisdom teeth out today so ill be all jacked up on pain killers tomorrow. Lol!
 
No, the Indy 500 and I got my wisdom teeth out today so ill be all jacked up on pain killers tomorrow. Lol!

I had forgotten about that, but I have had a lot on my mind this week. A few years ago I broke a tooth while eating a bagel so I know what thats like.
 
I had forgotten about that, but I have had a lot on my mind this week. A few years ago I broke a tooth while eating a bagel so I know what thats like.

I'm pretty good now, I have a ton of painkiller in me. Stairs are hard though because of that.
 

Yea, gotta take a wheel up to my room without falling over.... Easier said than done!

And the season will begin next week with a pre seasoner! Tell your friends!
 
Yea, gotta take a wheel up to my room without falling over.... Easier said than done!

And the season will begin next week with a pre seasoner! Tell your friends!

Cool. I should be able to be there.
 
I'll be in the room driving an aston martin
 
This looks good, I won't be able to make next week, but should be good for the rest of them:tup:. Also great idea on the no sign ups deal, if you can make it, come on in!! I like that, the more casual the better for me. 👍

As for the car(s). I'm thinking the Subaru and the VW.
 
This looks good, I won't be able to make next week, but should be good for the rest if them:tup:. Also great idea on the no sign ups deal, if you can make it, come on in!! I like that, the more casual the better for me. 👍

As for the car(s). I'm thinking the Subaru and the VW.

Awesome to have you! No worries on the car, just show up!
 
Race Friday correct?
 
Back