The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2! Thanks everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,059 comments
  • 47,812 views
You got the vote curtisy of mrdaytona500 no need to thank me. Also only 1 vote needed for the lead.
 
Last edited:
Pole ends tomorrow at 4:40 & this is in a three way tie with trucks & toca.
 
Preseason starts next week right?
 
Anything but Nurburgring and SSR5.
 
Trial Mountain is good.
 
I'd rather Cape Ring South.
 
Trial Mountain is excellent.
 
Grand valley. any of them?
 
On a completely unrelated topic check out my signiture.
 
Any new spec changes from last year? I can't remember from looking at the OP if any cars had changed spec.
 
Any new spec changes from last year? I can't remember from looking at the OP if any cars had changed spec.

Not really, Camaro got a little change.
 
Subaru was 3rd fastest. Camaro and Aston were and are better.
 
The Camaro was a solid 2 seconds in the right hands.

That too. I think I got nerfed twice last year in the Challenger. I'm wondering what the M3 can do. It wasn't used at all really last year.
 
That too. I think I got nerfed twice last year in the Challenger. I'm wondering what the M3 can do. It wasn't used at all really last year.

There was a purple one at a few races.

Which class will everyone be racing in?
 
Back