The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2! Thanks everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,059 comments
  • 47,812 views
polarbear345
Yes, Daytona. 15-20 laps.

Alright can't wait final tuning on the Focus being done now.
 
Guys, I got sick today (fever, chills, the whole 9 yards)

I can not host tomorrow. If you guys want to start the season, awesome. If not, we can find a new date.

Sorry.
 
I may be able to host. Not sure. We should just do it for fun since you're not there.
 
I can run the show if need be as well.
 
I'll just be there to race either way.
 
Probably should have asked earlier, but which Mini Cooper S is the one allowed for this series? We have 3 Premium versions available (including DLC) plus 1 Standard version as well.
 
Probably should have asked earlier, but which Mini Cooper S is the one allowed for this series? We have 3 Premium versions available (including DLC) plus 1 Standard version as well.

I should've specified earlier; it's the DLC one.

sorry.
 
I should've specified earlier; it's the DLC one.

sorry.

NP... 👍

While I pretty much went straight for a certain GS car *cough* V12... I can't decide on a ST car...
 
What Impreza is it? On that photo it looks like the Sedan...
 
Might be a few minutes late.
 
Excellent to see some interest!


Cnd, can you still host?
 
I get off work in another 45 minutes. I can host then.
 
What time is the race so i can get online
 
Just wanting to make sure, wasn't the room supposed to be open right about now?
 
Just wanting to make sure, wasn't the room supposed to be open right about now?

Think we are waiting on CND01 to get on
 
I'm just now home from work. One of you guys open a room and I will join.
 
Is there a room? if so, number please?
 
Can't sign into psn for whatever reason. I'm going to have to scratch today.
 
Sorry fellas, but not going to race today. It's getting too late as it is and ALMS is just around the corner.
 
Has anyone opened up a room? number please
 
Not going to race if no one from GS is there. I'm on the fence for today.
 
If a room is not up by 7 (12 minutes from now) We'll scrap tonight. No worries if we do, we will carry on next week.

Edit: room is up, which moves us to the 'if less than 5 people show up, don't bother' rule
 
on my way
 
anyone else gunna come?
 
Has the race began? If not, we'll start the season next week. Things were a bit quiet this week, so I'll make sure everyone is a bit more prepared next time!!!
 
Don't forget to vote on my race report pole. Link in my signiture.
 
Don't forget to vote on my race report pole. Link in my signiture.

C'mon guys, vote for us! Out season will start this week so he could write a summary of it!
 
Back