The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2! Thanks everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,059 comments
  • 47,812 views
I know. Goin tge whole race on the same tires is eazy. I pit for personal reasons.
 
Be good if we could get more guys into the ST class. came down to 2 last race.
 
Be good if we could get more guys into the ST class. came down to 2 last race.

I may join you guys in ST. Unless we get more guys.
 
please. GS had 5. ST only had 3 which turned to 2.
 
Can I get the results of the race for my race report?
 
polarbear345
It was like

Yertal
Polar
Cnd
Tbw
Seth

I don't remember st, but you finished last after screwing around.

No I got screwed on the start.
 
I tried to pit before the start of the race because work was goin on in my apartment.
 
So if I am looking at this correctly, Autumn Ring is the next race? I will be there for sure !! I plan on running the Subaru, should be fast at this track. 👍
 
No, daytona is next. Last week was a preseason race
 
So if I am looking at this correctly, Autumn Ring is the next race? I will be there for sure !! I plan on running the Subaru, should be fast at this track. 👍

No, Daytona this week.
 
We gonna play this by ear this Friday?
 
james6653
We gonna play this by ear this Friday?

It's the first round of the championship. We will race as normal I presume.
 
Thanks to break, I'll be available this Friday, but that's it. One more race for nostalgia's sake. I'm giving up a nap for it, so it better be fun. :sly:
 
ghskilla
Thanks to break, I'll be available this Friday, but that's it. One more race for nostalgia's sake. I'm giving up a nap for it, so it better be fun. :sly:

What car dude? I want to see you back out in the track.
 
ghskilla
BMW or the Z.

You might end up being my teammate; however, I might just set up each car and run whatever no one is driving.
 
As I've said, I want just one more race for nostalgia's sake and after that I'll have no time, so sadly I can't commit to a team. See you guys at the track, because now I need to start my homework and hopefully have (if I'm lucky) a 3 hour sleep. That's why I need naps on Friday...
 
I may go with the Camaro since the Subaru looks to being nerfed this season. I dont get the change. I won two races but only laguna was a walk. That was only because the Aston behind me spun in the dirt. Its slow on the straights and front heavy. 425hp 1420kg i thought was perfect. Oh well.
 
freshseth83
I may go with the Camaro since the Subaru looks to being nerfed this season. I dont get the change. I won two races but only laguna was a walk. That was only because the Aston behind me spun in the dirt. Its slow on the straights and front heavy. 425hp 1420kg i thought was perfect. Oh well.

I might run the Subaru then. I want diversity in the field. The M3 is mad fast at Daytona.
 
freshseth83
I may go with the Camaro since the Subaru looks to being nerfed this season. I dont get the change. I won two races but only laguna was a walk. That was only because the Aston behind me spun in the dirt. Its slow on the straights and front heavy. 425hp 1420kg i thought was perfect. Oh well.

Or you know, jump to ST!
 
Not interested in ST class. Too slow for me. I'll test the cars more to see the differences.
 
freshseth83
Not interested in ST class. Too slow for me. I'll test the cars more to see the differences.

Oh but the racing can be tight.
 
I have posted a report about Daytona in my reports thread. Link in signiture.
 
Who is ready for daytona tomorrow! Or will we all be dead and it doesnt matter. Damn, didn't even get to start the official season. What a shame.
 
I'm ready. If I magically stop racing that means zombies killed me.
 
Back