The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2! Thanks everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,059 comments
  • 47,812 views
ST I will be running a different sponsor every race. The car will be a Focus.
 
Don't know about racing this series. Depends on the time.
 
There was a purple one at a few races.

Which class will everyone be racing in?

Still not 100 percent sure if I'm going to race in this series, but if I do I can race in either class, depends on attendance.

EDIT: GS class, Aston Martin; ST class, Ford
 
Last edited:
Still not 100 percent sure if I'm going to race in this series, but if I do I can race in either class, depends on attendance.

Great! No worries if you can't race :)
 
Still not 100 percent sure if I'm going to race in this series, but if I do I can race in either class, depends on attendance.

EDIT: GS class, Aston Martin; ST class, Ford

Same cars for me, I haven't decided on class yet.
 
I'm Aston all the way unless everyone else wants to run the Aston. Then I will switch
 
We've already been over this....

Why do you even reply if it doesnt pertain to you? Friday afternoons are busy for me so its my time. It all depends on the 'time'. Not the race start 👍
 
In case I need to race on ST I'll be running a Lime Green VW.
 
If I have to I will run a subaru.
 
Why do you even reply if it doesnt pertain to you? Friday afternoons are busy for me so its my time. It all depends on the 'time'. Not the race start 👍

Oh, I thought you ment what time it started. You worded it just like you did before.
 
Hi everyone,

Can i race with you guys for another season?

Cheers :cheers:
 
Most certainly! We'd love to race with you again!

Thanks :D

Sorry for asking this but there are any changes in the competition this year?
 
Last edited:
For preseason I think Barber :lol: TBH we should do Daytona Road. Also dream team back toghether. Flipe & I are a team once again after are very bumpy last season.
 
For preseason I think Barber :lol: TBH we should do Daytona Road. Also dream team back toghether. Flipe & I are a team once again after are very bumpy last season.

Daytona is the first race of the season, we won't race there.
 
polarbear345
Daytona is the first race of the season, we won't race there.

Oh maybe we can test Barber. :lol:
 
polarbear345
Good one...

I widened it though so now it works for 2 classes.:lol: :sly:
 
Barber? Excuse me for sounding stupid but is that someones custom map?
 
5150S2K
Barber? Excuse me for sounding stupid but is that someones custom map?

Yes I created it.
 
I thought we weren't racing on any custom maps.
 
5150S2K
I thought we weren't racing on any custom maps.

We aren't it was a joke.
 
Got it. So what track are we racing on?
 
5150S2K
Got it. So what track are we racing on?

Beats me but I wish we would at least try my track for season 3
 
I'm pretty sure that we're racing at Trial Mountain tomorrow.
 
I'm pretty sure that we're racing at Trial Mountain tomorrow.

Now that's one s***y track...
If you guys want to race in a technical circuit do it in a proper one... SUZUKA
 
Now that's one s***y track...
If you guys want to race in a technical circuit do it in a proper one... SUZUKA

Trial Mountain IMO is the PD created version of Bathurst. At least that's what it reminds me of. I really like Trial Mountain.
 
Trial Mountain IMO is the PD created version of Bathurst. At least that's what it reminds me of. I really like Trial Mountain.

I also like Bathurst a lot, just not Trial Mountain... even though the last time I drove at Bathurst in a game was at one of TOCA games, 2 or 3, can't remember...
 
Back