The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2! Thanks everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,059 comments
  • 47,812 views
I also like Bathurst a lot, just not Trial Mountain... even though the last time I drove at Bathurst in a game was at one of TOCA games, 2 or 3, can't remember...

I drove it in Toca Race Driver 3 in the Aussie V8 Supercars. It's a keeper for sure. 👍 I'm glad it will be in GT6.

Trial Mountain and Grand Valley are probably my 2 favorite tracks that aren't Daytona road or Indy road.
 
I would like Suzuka...
 
I'd rather Deep Forest than Trial Mountain. Reverse is fun too.
 
So, is everything set for tonight polarbear? Are you hosting?
 
So, is everything set for tonight polarbear? Are you hosting?

Yep! I'm hosting, ill post the number, room up at about 6 eastern :)

Suzuka tonight!
 
Yep! I'm hosting, ill post the number, room up at about 6 eastern :)

Suzuka tonight!

I might be about 10 minutes late depending on how long it takes to get off of work.
 
I'll be on for this.
 
Suzuka full? Either way i'm so in!
 
Can't wait! I'm dialed and ready
 
Oh, just open the room! I'm chomping at the bit to get racing with everyone again.
 
I'm ready aswell, by the way this a preseason race or the 1st race of the season?
 
Just got home from work. I'm about to fire up the ol' PS3.
 
New room!


1472-6118-4259-7713-9814
 
Great Race today. Congrats Chloe and Yeratel. I'll probably run the 370Z this year just to put some more diversity on the grid. Daytona is next week for the season opener. From testing at Daytona, the M3 and V12 will have the advantage there. That's only due to the nature of the track. The Subaru will probably be the slowest it will be all year here. If the Subaru dominates then the specs are off. I wouldn't be surprised if the Camaro ends up being super competitive. The 370Z might sneak up there. It depends on consistency.
 
The Subaru was great at 425hp but now its kinda lagging. The Aston is too fast imo. I havent tried the camaro though. Thats probably even faster..
 
The Subaru was great at 425hp but now its kinda lagging. The Aston is too fast imo. I havent tried the camaro though. Thats probably even faster..

Subaru will be just as fast as the Aston and every other car at any track except Daytona and maybe Indy.
 
The Subaru was great at 425hp but now its kinda lagging. The Aston is too fast imo. I havent tried the camaro though. Thats probably even faster..

After looking at the replay fastest laps were-

Aston- 2:08

Subaru- 2:11

BMW- 2:12.4
 
polarbear345
After looking at the replay fastest laps were-

Aston- 2:08

Subaru- 2:11

BMW- 2:12.4

Remember that 3 people were running the Aston and only 1 person was in the M3 and Subaru. Plus Yeratel was at his favorite track.
 
I made a write-up about yesterday. Its on my race reports thread.
 
I tried to concentrate but i had maintenance in my apartment so i couldnt get a great lap. Plus i pit super early... lap 1. I think i could go 2:10s like practice but with 425hp i could go 2:07 s.
 
I tried to concentrate but i had maintenance in my apartment so i couldnt get a great lap. Plus i pit super early... lap 1. I think i could go 2:10s like practice but with 425hp i could go 2:07 s.

To be honest, I pitted just to see if I could drop into 2:08s, as I could easily finish with just 1 set of tires.
 
Back