The credits cost of all 454 cars in Gran Turismo 7 [489 Million total]

• Thread starter Samus
  • 933 comments
@Famine
It would have been a good point to add the value (approx) of the cars obtained via all the Menu books (so far) as to balance the total overall cost of having a garage with 1 exemplary of each available cars, what do you think?
It could balance to the overall cost to achieve bying each single Cars in game if the menu rewards you with sure price. I am not including roulette ticket price as they are kind of random...

It would have been a good point to add the value (approx) of the cars obtained via all the Menu books (so far) as to balance the total overall cost of having a garage with 1 exemplary of each available cars, what do you think?
Like in the last paragraph?
There is some good news though if you play through the GT7’s Cafe, and complete the Missions and Licence Tests. GT7 will award you with almost 22 million credits’ worth of free cars, as well as plenty of cash from Circuit Experience, to make a significant dent in the task.
And @Samus also notes this in the first post of this thread (which I've tied the article into, given that it covers the exact same material).

I think they're using the high expense rather than increasing the car roster for longevity with the game. Its a very light game in terms of new content, which makes me think they're gonna hold back loads for a GT8 and get paid again. Not booted the game at all this month, which is mad because the gameplay is amazing, but its GTS groundhog day. I wish they had daily challenges like project cars 3 did... it would make me log in at least.

Great article famine. I am one of those who will try to have all the cars. I don't think i will achive it... My first priority its enjoy the game, and buy the cars i really want to own... Unfortunately, it will be too expensive anyway!

I honestly don't care about buying all the GT7 cars, I didn't do it in GTS, I won't do it in GT7. I love gran turismo but I also love other racing games such as GRID, F1, Assetto corsa, rally etc ... I finished my career and my driving licenses, now I'm playing the missions, then I'll switch to GRID and F1 in the summer. It is possible that in the future I can start playing GT7 multiplayer again. We"ll see.

Like in the last paragraph?

And @Samus also notes this in the first post of this thread (which I've tied the article into, given that it covers the exact same material).
Oups I was at work on mobile, I guess my attention span ran out... I deeply apologize Famine and promise not to embarrass myself like that again. Great work on you as always 👍

Ladies and gentlemen, after two months of extensive hard work and dedication I have achieved my goal of obtaining every car in the game. My GT7 username and nickname is MOLESURA. I've even made a post in the game in regards to this, if you're interested. To be quite frank, I was a bit underwhelmed by the game as I finished the collection. Was maybe hoping for a congratulations of sorts, since Sarah (one of the in-game characters) does comment on your car collection progress whenever you reach the 100, 200, 300 and 400 car mark. But in reality, nothing happens if you get all the cars, but to be honest with myself I didn't really expect the game to do anything once I was done. It is really satisfying to see the entire car catalogue completed, but does kind of make you feel slightly empty when you do get there, at least for me.

Last edited:
I have the total at 419+million. I went strictly off the sales price I saw in-game for every car. There are also about 35 or so cars IIRC that are for sale in both the UCD and BC, so there's some differences there.

Jerome

knowing that GT8 or the proper spiritual successor title to this game is still some 9 years or more away, I think we can all agree that in due time, we will all have all the cars in GT7.

just putting things in perspective. Have fun getting there everyone! worst feeling is 'ermagerd I have all the cars what do I do with them now?' - well for starters I will say this, do brake early with your chosen legendary car, in turn 1.

Last edited:
My earnings as of my stats:
Total Credits Acquired Cr. 162,223,380(over 81 hours) for 445 cars bought. Most of which, are various AE86s(Levin, Trueno, S.Shigeno version).

Most expensive cars I bought, were Porsches(550, Strassenversion, 919). Was fortunate to be gifted the Carrera GT.

It’s really a shame the Missions are only one time hits. It’d add much more options to acquiring Cr.

I have more unicorns in GT7 than i ever had in GT-Sport and i played that game since 2017, i would not be surprised if i even end up having enough credits to get the 20 million cars that i don't even care for before the 1st year og GT7 is done.

Of course it depends a lot on the coming events from PD and if they start playing their own game and adjusts the credits to a more time spend based reward system..

Wonder if 1% of players have acquired most or all cars.
I have someone on my list who has like 1 billion or something. I'm sure there's others like him who grind the tomahawk non stop. I still have 6 million left to grind for the last car I want and cbf to do it.

It's really infuriating having to do this. I happily paid for microtransactions and lootboxes in the past when they were reasonable. GT7 is just shameless.

Im standing at 55mil with 0 grinding, got around 100 cars from cafe and missions, gonna spend about 35mil getting all road cars and a couple of race cars (dont need VGT's and most legendaries) so its not that bad for me

I’m curious how this stacks against the past few games. Of the last 3, Sport is the only one with less cars, but many of the cars that are now in the legends dealership were significantly more expensive in that game. 5 and 6 had double to nearly triple the car count, but also didn’t necessarily price the cars according to market trends, making exotics and JDM legends waaay more affordable. There were still high priced classics and race cars but I have no clue how it all stacks up.

I did a calculation, if I had to start GT7 again (assuming my save got screwed up. knocks on wood), getting enough money to buy every car in the game would require me to do the Tokyo Expressway race with a Tomahawk X 492 times or 491 times plus a couple of tries at the Fisherman's Ranch event. That's 8,364 minutes of driving at the minimum or 139 hours.

I take turns buying a used car and a historic one, sometimes even two historic cars on separate occasions.
helps level up. ideal is in the range of 100 thousand to 1 million approximately.

PD is a kind sadistic to players of GT7.... I wasn't a real collector (with the meaning to get all the cars) I prefer to collect cars that means something for me.. When GT7 released i thought that PD changed that poor winnings of races and even better to improve the Roullete of Hell that 99% gives you the most cheap gift...In future i wish to improve that in a level etc (Forza Horizon 5) that with not so many gridding game gives you so many (cars money etc)...

3-5 hours a day doing races i like in cars i like driving isn't to bad to be at my collection is 95%
321mill on cars 340mill earned spent about 3 to 4 mill on tuning
@ 341 collector LEVEL
and need about
90mill for the last 5% of cars needed
Legend cars missed cause was broke
are
Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Lungo Berlinetta 1937 20,000,000
McLaren F1 1994 18,500,000
Porsche 917K 1970 18,000,000
Porsche 911 996 GT1 Strassenversion 1997 3,000,000
Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe 1954 4,000,000
Mercedes AMG Sauber C9 1989 3,000,000
and a few the VGT and GT redbull cars i need in no rush to get them ill just grab the legend cars
seems good for about 80 days off playing the game i haven't done many off the tomahawk glitch races as that's pretty boring i was having some fun doing the fishermans ranch races in all the different rally cars before PD nerfed the pay outs now just having some fun detuning the gr1 cars for bout 1.5mill a hour fun cars to drive and it doesn't feel like a grind just doing a couple off races a day in fun cars to drive

I thought I bought a game so I could drive cars I couldn’t afford in real life.

Now it turns out I either have to grind or pay more money using micro transactions.

Honestly, I am surprised PD and Sony stooped to such extreme levels of profiteering.
I’ll play the game very little. I’d be feeling I’m supporting bad industry practises and waste my life by even trying to grind and play as much to attain those 20m cars

Last edited:
Currently at 98% complete, 8 cars to go ,made a little over 414 million, so far.
It took 1 year/10 months to acquire all cars in GTS,ended with about 460 million total,definitely surpass that in GT7.

Over 4300 Bucks for a single game. That kind of number is strong competition for those Flash MMOs with the Multi-tier VIP Membership. These can go into 5 digits sometimes.

mef
I thought I bought a game so I could drive cars I couldn’t afford in real life.

Now it turns out I either have to grind or pay more money using micro transactions.

Honestly, I am surprised PD and Sony stooped to such extreme levels of profiteering.
I’ll play the game very little. I’d be feeling I’m supporting bad industry practises and waste my life by even trying to grind and play as much to attain those 20m cars
You can buy 382 of the 427 cars currently in GT7 with a maximum of 2 races. I wouldn't call that grinding.

And I find it hard to believe that the only cars you actually are interested in are all not in that category.

Back