The credits cost of all 454 cars in Gran Turismo 7 [489 Million total]

• Thread starter Samus
  • 931 comments
wow - the value of a of all cars currently in the Hagerty Collection is $90,076,00! I don't think i've ever seen it that high. 300SL (20mil), 917k (18mil), 330 P4 (20mil), Mclaren F1 (20mil). So glad i built up a weeks worth of Daytona Fiat glitch when i had the chance.

wow - the value of a of all cars currently in the Hagerty Collection is $90,076,00! I don't think i've ever seen it that high. 300SL (20mil), 917k (18mil), 330 P4 (20mil), Mclaren F1 (20mil). So glad i built up a weeks worth of Daytona Fiat glitch when i had the chance.
I think you're wrong somewhere.
They are more cars in Hagerty's that cost 20 or close to that millions.
Double the price and you're in .
I mean only the expensive ones not all , all of them is a story with pain , sorrow and lot of griding.

Last edited:
"currently" in the Hagerty collection - ie, today.
Ok , sorry for the misunderstanding
, i " miss " the currently 🥴
One way or another even if it's only the current ones is way too much considering that the ceiling of credits are 100 millions.

Yesterday i lost about 600k cause i didn't realise that i was so close to the limit and did one race from the 825 k ones.
With so heavy price cars the credit limit should be higher also .

There was a 4-day stretch back in October 2022 when the value of the purchasable cars on sale in Hagerty's was over the 100,000,000-Cr. earned credits cap...not including the then-"hot" Dior Mangusta or any cars that sold out. Yesterday's 90,076,000 Cr. was only the 7th-most-expensive day, and if one discounts the special picks/hot cars (in yesterday's case, the Porsche Spyder), the 85,576,000 Cr. value of the Collection was only 9th-highest.

Last edited:
Surprised we don’t have many cars from the 1980s. As much as I’d love an ‘85 Celica, the GT-Four isn’t one. ;)
I agree. The ‘80’s were dark days for the majority of cars, but there were a few interesting ones.

Kind of wish I hadn't seen this post! Probably take me ten years to collect every car. So, instead I think I will just collect those that I really want. 469 million credits (or whatever it is) is just plain madness.

It's over 520,000,000 now. Plus 70,000,000 for all the engine swaps (50,000,000 just on engines)
Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé

Yeah, mental ain't it! I am lucky if I make 1 or 2 million each day I play (as a 50yr old dad I ain't got much free time!) So, maybe 6 or 7 million a week - however a lot of that spent on upgrades and cars I need for specific tracks. I guess I'm gonna be grinding for a couple of years. PD really need to change this crap for GT8...AND get rid of the snow and dirt tracks. Stick to the asphalt, leave the rally for others who do it better.

Yeah, it's fairly ludicrous that most of the people who buy GT7 don't have a hope of ever getting all the cars. But not only that - most won't ever own even a single "20 million" machine. I mean I've put over 200 hours into the game since getting it on Black Friday. I'm done the 39 menus plus a few extras and most of the car collection bonus things. I'm level 50. I have about 230 cars totalling around 90 million credits, but no car that costs more than 10 million credits. Actually, I don't think I have one that's more than 5 million. As far as I can see at this point, the maximum credits/hour I can collect is 1.5 million. That's grinding Sardegna twice per hour. Nothing else in the game (aside from the other few "grind" races which pay about the same) pays better than that. So I have more then $400 million credits to acquire at a rate of 1.5 million per hour in order to get access to all the cars in this game I paid for. lol. So roughly 250 hours. If I commit every one of my available weekly "GT7 hours" to nothing but grinding Sardegna it would still take me about 3-5 months to get there...and I'd be clinically insane at the end.

I absolutely love the game. But it's got some pretty terrible design elements...

Last edited:
Yeah, I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact I ain't getting all the cars. Just get the ones I actually want to race!
Yep...however even that isn't really a great solution. I mean in general the "cool" cars are also the costly ones so you can choose to forego a 100 or more boring cars you don't care about and still have to grind for 300 million credits lol...

And just to be clear, I actually kinda LIKE grinding! I don't expect getting all the cars to be a quick and easy thing and I'm happy to do a reasonable amount of work to get there. But I think my definition of "reasonable" and PD's must be quite different :lol:

It took me over 500 hours to get all cars bar 3 (invite cars) and that’s WITH grinding
yup, that's about right. I'm over 200 already and still need at minimum another 250 hours of straight grinding to get close. And of course then there's the invite cars which may or may not have become available.

Last edited:
I got all the cars last summer. It wasn’t as hard as you think. Played everyday for at least an hour. Focused on the Hagerty, invites and used cars first. Anyone know the colour variations of these cars? Most of the Hagerty cars are the same colour. What about the used cars? The invites have lots of colour variations. I’m now working on getting every colour of each car. I’m also wondering how many cars the garage holds. Anyone know for sure?

I got all the cars last summer. It wasn’t as hard as you think. Played everyday for at least an hour. Focused on the Hagerty, invites and used cars first. Anyone know the colour variations of these cars? Most of the Hagerty cars are the same colour. What about the used cars? The invites have lots of colour variations. I’m now working on getting every colour of each car. I’m also wondering how many cars the garage holds. Anyone know for sure?
Interesting. So, what exactly did you do with the hour of play every day? You're saying you got all the cars without grinding? As far as I can see, it's a purely mathematical reality. You need to acquire a certain amount of credits in order to buy all the cars. The question then becomes "how long does it take me to get all that money?" If I can earn at best 1.5 million credits per hour, and I have say 15 hours per week that I can give to playing GT, and I would like to use half of that time for "fun" GT stuff (rather than grinding) that means I have 7.5 hours per week to grind at 1.5 million per hour. I need about 400 million credits, so about 250 hours, 7.5 hours per week so about 8 months total. THat's on top of the 3 months I've already put in to this point.

So it's entirely "do-able." But I'm not sure it's reasonable really. I mean running the same race 5 or 6 hundred times is quite a commitment.

Last edited:
... it's entirely "do-able." But I'm not sure it's reasonable really. I mean running the same race 5 or 6 hundred times is quite a commitment.
This 🎯. As much as I love the Sardegna, Spa and Le Mans races, I am sure I will tire of them before making the amount I will need. I wish PD would make some more of these type of races available on other tracks.

This 🎯. As much as I love the Sardegna, Spa and Le Mans races, I am sure I will tire of them before making the amount I will need. I wish PD would make some more of these type of races available on other tracks.
Yeah that's the issue really. If the game paid better for doing "game stuff" the story would be totally different. Afaic, the weekly races should pay 3 times what they currently do. The Time Trials should be 1 million for bronze, 2 for silver and 3 for gold. It should be possible to win a million credits on a custom race. And, beyond that, I should be able to earn something like 10K for every mile I drive in the regular time trials for each track. The game is "The Ultimate Driving Simulator." The thing I like to do most in the game is pick a car, and a track (usually Nord) and you know, DRIVE. But I get nothing for doing that.

The way it is now, GT is basically my part time side gig. lol...

Oh, and why the heck does silver pay nothing in the Circuit Experiences?? Is silver not harder to achieve than bronze? Why do I get 200K for bronze, bubkis for silver, and a million for gold? Makes no sense.

(don't get me wrong now, I really really love this game. I haven't "dug into" a videogame this hard in probably a couple decades. I just think there's some really bizarre design choices that make it less than what it could be.)

Last edited:
The limit of the garage cars are 2.000 cars if i remember well from what @Chikane_GTR wrote before couple of months.
He reached that level and needed to sell some in order to buy others in their place.

Personally took me around 6 and half months to buy all the cars playing EVERY single day at least 2-3 Griding races and at days off and vacation more than 3 .

Using easy level took me 19 hours to unlock level 39 where grinding races unlocked and with the best possible economy since i was aware of what's going on reading all the stuff here about gt7 .
I bought the game with ps5 together last March when ps5 was start to be available for the public without the scalpers price😁 .

A logical ( short of ) amount of time needed and is about 6-7 months to acquire all cars of the game .
Older players that had the game in early stages might done it in a shorter period cause they took advantage of some glitches during the first period and Hagerty prices wasn't so insane as is now days.

The one third of them are " useless " and mostly are VGT'S especially the electric ones and many of the Hagerty's list that you can't run them anywhere since there's no appropriate races to put them unless you improvise.

My opinion is that ONLY in gt7 - cause of his structure - rise the need to collect all cars , it's the way they build it and with the ridiculous Hagerty overpriced connection and appearance in rotation.

Note that credits from money you pay for ,are unlimited , but credits from the game are only 100 millions and always they giving us reasons to spend them somewhere 😂 .
Things like expensive swaps, different colours to duplicate expensive Hagerty's cars etc.etc.

Its not possible to buy everything with the garage 2K car limit.

Buying everything just in BC will will set you back to around 1923 cars then if you add 1 of each from LCD and UCD you can see you'll be over the 2K limit.

PD increasing the garage 2K limit to atleast 3K is my most wanted wishlist every update.:(

Interesting. So, what exactly did you do with the hour of play every day? You're saying you got all the cars without grinding? As far as I can see, it's a purely mathematical reality. You need to acquire a certain amount of credits in order to buy all the cars. The question then becomes "how long does it take me to get all that money?" If I can earn at best 1.5 million credits per hour, and I have say 15 hours per week that I can give to playing GT, and I would like to use half of that time for "fun" GT stuff (rather than grinding) that means I have 7.5 hours per week to grind at 1.5 million per hour. I need about 400 million credits, so about 250 hours, 7.5 hours per week so about 8 months total. THat's on top of the 3 months I've already put in to this point.

So it's entirely "do-able." But I'm not sure it's reasonable really. I mean running the same race 5 or 6 hundred times is quite a commitment.
Most of my races were on the Sarthe track. I’ve been playing the game since the first day. I also didn’t cheat using the glitches that pop up from time to time. I’ve earned over 580 million, raced 52300 miles and spent 396 hours racing in total. I focused on all the big dollar Hagerty cars first. My collector points are at 638479 right now.

Back