The Crew 2 Livery Thread

Not bothering to upload these in higher res as I’m a little dissappointed. You can’t place decals on the wing, and also nowhere near the Fairlady Z 432 emblem.. oh well. It turned out OK I guess.

F5653A02-510E-47EF-B3F3-01E519DB967A.jpeg
3437ED92-98F1-476C-AF26-6F9E0BA94C47.jpeg

Isn't there an "Upload Decal" option or something? Could've sworn I saw something like that when I was looking in the menus. Doubt it works in the Beta though.

Probably won't be available until the full game releases.
yeah it's the decal screen under "Local" but it's not available now.

Lol look at gtsport paving the way with innovative ideas. But gtsport still has the best livery ediotor of all time, however it would be nice if it had this games 2d mode...which is super useful.

yeah it's the decal screen under "Local" but it's not available now.

Lol look at gtsport paving the way with innovative ideas. But gtsport still has the best livery ediotor of all time, however it would be nice if it had this games 2d mode...which is super useful.
From what ive seen local is stuff that you made and saved, that you can put as part of other liveries.

..I'm getting back into my Closed Beta/GTS-before-Decal-Uploader ways of massacring famous racing liveries. Not only with the lore-friendly Delta S4, but I've just finished up an MC12 as well. It's not exactly an uncommon livery to bastardise, and some sadist has even gone to the lengths of making a fairly accurate version, but it's always more fun to make it that bit more lore-friendly and then pepper it with the details not many other "content creators" think about. It sports my personal racing number, because.. well I made this livery so I decide which number goes on it and if you have a problem with that, that's too bad.

And yes, I know the sticker on the front "bumper" has some issues, but this isn't GTS so it can't be fixed.

Custom paints:
Pic_20190218_074316_3840x2160.jpeg

Rallye Yellow (will get code later)

Pic_20190218_074926_3840x2160.jpeg

Trianon Blue (0.60, 0.71, 0.33)

The Brightness setting in The Crew 2 is a lot different than Forza's, you basically have to half it or it'll be too "white."

Last edited:
Back