The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
If the flight physics are any good, I could really love the addition of planes. Boats could be fun too. This could be like all I wanted out of GTA Online, minus the things I don't want.

It looks really polished compared to the first game; it will be a technical marvel if that holds up across the whole map. I wonder if it's any bigger than the first game?

I think trying sign up on mobile won't work. I'll just do it on my PS4 when I get home from work.

It does work just have to request the desktop version.
Although I did finally get the PC version to work.

I just noticed something on the big image on what I want to call the main The Crew 2 page:

upload_2017-6-12_23-39-57.png

Martini stripes. 🤬 yes. Please be available for all vehicles.

I guess we'll find out when beta goes live.
Which anyone heard on when?
This month?
Tomorrow?

Just found some more screenshots, the boats look like they have pre-made liveries on them...also, I signed up for the beta as well, here's hoping I can make it in.

EDIT: The existence of pre-made liveries don't surprise me as much as I expected it to, seeing as paintjob customization was limited to those liveries. Just give me the ability to make my own stickers and I'm sold on it.

Last edited:
What I want from The Crew 2

- EUROPE
- Less microtransactions
- On foot gameplay (something like TDU2)
- Clothes stores to customize the character
- Buying houses and garages
- Driver SF handling

With some of those, it would be a total dayone for me. Otherwise, i will be fine playing FH3

You are not going to get any of those things, I'm almost sure of that, sorry.

The good news is TDU3 is coming and it will likely have many of those things in it (if it stays true to the original, which Big Ben Interactive says they plan to do).

I guess we'll find out when beta goes live.
Which anyone heard on when?
This month?
Tomorrow?

My bet is on November. I was in both Betas for the original Crew and the first beta was a few months before release (which I'm guessing is Feb/March '18)

same,but more detailed
qpQfJIn.jpg
Interesting choice, but sensible enough. I guess I'm glad I didn't get around to thoroughly exploring the first game's roads already.

I hope the added detail includes more landmarks and stuff to see in the remote corners and places that were kind of "undeveloped" the first time around.

Hold up...The Crew's original idea was something I'd waited to see for a long time...then I found out the details were iffy and proportions weren't 1-to-1.

The proportions I can get over, if it's a regular Ubisoft affair then details and gameplay will still be suspect, however...cars, boats, AND planes? Sonova...this is the basis for the game I've dreamed about for a couple years now! Hopefully they don't 🤬 it up completely.

You are not going to get any of those things, I'm almost sure of that, sorry.

The good news is TDU3 is coming and it will likely have many of those things in it (if it stays true to the original, which Big Ben Interactive says they plan to do).

Saw the announcement yesterday. I can easily skip this one

I'm really not looking forward to the Inception world folding bits.
That was probably just for the trailer. I mean, if it's the same size as the first game, you'll just fast travel between events if in a hurry. Personally, I liked the look of it as it gave the impression of a ringworld or massive orbital environment...and that's be wild.

The offroading looks too smooth.

This would probably be overkill...

...but somewhere in between there's a nice balance, I'm sure.

Ivory Tower has a Rewards Program for The Crew 2. Right now, they have 3 out of 15 tasks available for us to complete, in order to unlock 18 vehicles for The Crew 2.

To start off, if you launch the game at least once before the release of The Crew 2, then you will be awarded with the Ferrari 458 Speciale.
The other 3 tasks consist of costumizing every visual part of a vehicle, perform a minute-long stunt combo and reach level 50 to acquire: 2015 Ford Mustang GT, Ducati Diavel and Maserati GranTurismo respectively.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/game/the-crew/

Saw the announcement yesterday. I can easily skip this one

The announcement has been out there for awhile but where is the other things?

E3 should of had some idea on it for TDU3?
Latest info for TDU3 was back in December but nothing since?

Anyways with all these ways of getting around I guess we don't need to wait for a plane or a train to go from one point to another anymore.

Back