The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
The announcement has been out there for awhile but where is the other things?

E3 should of had some idea on it for TDU3?
Latest info for TDU3 was back in December but nothing since?

Anyways with all these ways of getting around I guess we don't need to wait for a plane or a train to go from one point to another anymore.

Yep, i mean the first trailer. We didn't know anything since yesterday :)

I really hope a TDU3 it's on its way, but i smell a low budget game.

Yep, i mean the first trailer. We didn't know anything since yesterday :)

I really hope a TDU3 it's on its way, but i smell a low budget game.

First trailer has been out there because GTP
https://www.gtplanet.net/bigben-int...o-test-drive-unlimited-new-game-in-the-works/
has it.

Since then there has been no news on it..

Latest trailers I have seen on youtube have been stated as "fan made"

Back on topic.

I wonder if we could also have the option to drive police around too?

I wonder if we could also have the option to drive police around too?
They did it as an expansion for the original, so I don't see why it wouldn't be possible for The Crew 2. Hopefully we can customize the visuals of our police cars with new liveries and light bars, Plus they NEEED to give us the Crown Vic if they do make cop cars drivable again.

Just watched the trailer for this, looks absolutely incredible but the first game let me down too badly to get excited.

Always-online was instantaneous no-buy for me, with NFS 2015 and the original The Crew.

Do you have a good PC? I hope you didn't lose the opportunity to get the first Crew for free (Ubisoft gave it away for a month last year for their 30th anniversary). That was the only way for me to try it.
The PC doesn't even need to be that powerful actually. My 6 GB ram, Quad-core and decent 1 GB video card seemed to be enough.

Offline please. Before, you had a crew, so the game incentivized you to play with friends. Now, you're one guy trying to become the best against everybody. Not saying you can't race with others online, but offline makes more sense in this premise.
Makes sense, true.

Personally I dislike the need for always online as I enjoy taking pictures in photo mode and hate it when some dingbat rams me just when I'm about to take the picture I've just spent a minute of so setting up.

Makes sense, true.

Personally I dislike the need for always online as I enjoy taking pictures in photo mode and hate it when some dingbat rams me just when I'm about to take the picture I've just spent a minute of so setting up.

I'm not sure if you've played The Crew or not but that doesn't happen since it puts you in your own instance when you enter Photo Mode and returns you when you exit it.

See Playstation is going to be doing a live stream tomorrow at 4 pm PT.
Looks to be about a 10 minute showing.

I'm not sure if you've played The Crew or not but that doesn't happen since it puts you in your own instance when you enter Photo Mode and returns you when you exit it.
Cheers, good to know. I did play early on, pre-photo mode and various patches. I was about to suggest a kind of bubble-instance might be a good idea for folks wanting to do that :)

Cheers, good to know. I did play early on, pre-photo mode and various patches. I was about to suggest a kind of bubble-instance might be a good idea for folks wanting to do that :)

The only thing that's weird about it is that the traffic disappears after a certain amount of time

The only thing that's weird about it is that the traffic disappears after a certain amount of time

Then sometimes randomly appears after a certain amount of time.

I know I have had times going from traffic to none to traffic.

beta.png

Well you signed up for the beta but didn't get approved just yet ;) Approved is imho that you got a reply from UBISOFT that you have been selected to participate in the beta and got a code.

@GTvsForza
That is only saying you signed up.
Not approved.
You will get another email with a code if selected.

I had that email but I just went and deleted it because there is another one with the code.

The first thing I'm going to look for in the beta, if I make it in, is that racetracks have been improved, I want to be really hype, but also be timid, since we have at minimum a half a year to wait.

Ok, so B-credits, CrewCredits(looks like The Crew will follow RBS:S and For Honor buisnes model), Exp and Extreme Points are back. Also they rewamp multiplayer into something Burnout/MW'12-like. Story mode is gone. Network of rivers(coast-to-coast river cruises:cheers: Vehicle loan from wild run is back, also. Car leveling is back.

Last edited:
I just recently sold my copy of The Crew so I probably won't be able to get any of these cars, including the 458. At least it's only early access.

I just recently sold my copy of The Crew so I probably won't be able to get any of these cars, including the 458. At least it's only early access.

If you have completed some of the objectives already, you won't need to do them again to unlock a specific car. The first few are easily obtainable (perform a minute long stunt combo, customise every visual aspect of a car and reach level 50.)

If you have completed some of the objectives already, you won't need to do them again to unlock a specific car. The first few are easily obtainable (perform a minute long stunt combo, customise every visual aspect of a car and reach level 50.)
Just checked (after finally logging in to the correct uPlay account) and it does say I've done both the "Facelift" and "The Boss" awards, plus it says I will be getting the 458 Speciale.

Right, the one thing i am wondering about is...
Assuming it'll still be in the final game, how the 🤬 would you explain the world folding in the story?
Oh, and i do also wonder if the various car-specs will still be a thing with this

Right, the one thing i am wondering about is...
Assuming it'll still be in the final game, how the 🤬 would you explain the world folding in the story?
Oh, and i do also wonder if the various car-specs will still be a thing with this
I'm reading that there won't be a story.

Back