The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
Yesterday i Managed to rankedup to Bronze 2 Rank. I don't know what Ivory Tower did but I can't get enough of this game. I just want to play and play. There are still things to fix, but it at least gives a lot of fun.

BTW. New Summit events are great. I like the theme's in this events, and that you have to buy certain cars to play it. I hope they will add PVP Summit Playlist witch themes

Are The New Summit events more easy to get 100000 point than the previous?

I'm only had the GT-R and the H2R on maximum level and I received a million points in total very easy.

Welp, half the money I was saving for the Divo is gone since I didn't have the required cars for this week's Summit...

Plus, still want to get the Elite Bundle, so I need over 3 Million!!!

I don't know about the rest of you, but this all looks pretty legit and totally not suspicious in any way and fills me with confidence that people wouldn't ever cheat in the Summits. More than they already do, I mean.

The Crew® 2_20190501202829.jpg The Crew® 2_20190501202859.jpg The Crew® 2_20190501202929.jpg The Crew® 2_20190501202947.jpg The Crew® 2_20190501203018.jpg

Speaking of Summits, that Follower bonus means I'm now within 40 Icon ranks of the original symbol of Pride and Accomplishment®. If it's any consolation, the Follower grind is neither easier, faster or more entertaining at this level. Gaas is a fantastic thing with no flaws whatsoever.

I don't know about the rest of you, but this all looks pretty legit and totally not suspicious in any way and fills me with confidence that people wouldn't ever cheat in the Summits. More than they already do, I mean.

Which you know someone will find it, exploit it, share it with others, then more will do and then they'll need to fix it.
Probably by some way of locking cars/plans/boats to a "loner" one and use it that way. Even then probably will find some way to cheat/exploit it to where they need to change it for the rest of us making it less fun.

View attachment 818029 View attachment 818030 View attachment 818031 View attachment 818032 View attachment 818033

Speaking of Summits, that Follower bonus means I'm now within 40 Icon ranks of the original symbol of Pride and Accomplishment®. If it's any consolation, the Follower grind is neither easier, faster or more entertaining at this level. Gaas is a fantastic thing with no flaws whatsoever.
I read somewhere that they could be the devs test accounts hmmm?

I like the new Contracts. Some of them require you to explore more of the world that people don't hang around much. Right now, I'm trying to drift 8200 yards in Chicago. There was another that wanted me to do Low Altitude in Detroit.

Probably by some way of locking cars/plans/boats to a "loner" one and use it that way.

I can think of at least one other way of sorting *that* particular issue without turning events into - gasp and horror - "One-makes" (even though they sort of already are with metas and whatnot trololo):

The start gates in skills can already tell you off if you're using the wrong vehicle type, say a plane in a skill designed for cars. So why on Earth does the special-Summit-lobby you're dropped into even let you switch into a plane in the first place? Surely that just undermines whatever competitive purpose the Summits have and, by extention, the reward tiers?

Granted, cheesing it like that isn't quite as bad as what's been shown above, but it's an issue nonetheless.

I read somewhere that they could be the devs test accounts hmmm?

Considering these are a-few-seconds times on seemingly random Hyper Car events, I'm having trouble believing that to be the case. Unless they've somehow forgotten to implement a dev account with a few hundred billion Bucks to its name.

Well I suck on a bike its making this summit hard but i've got up to 2500 so far and the drift car sucks I miss my tang gt500 and of all cars why the skyline I always avoided that make no matter the game ;)

Well I suck on a bike its making this summit hard but i've got up to 2500 so far and the drift car sucks I miss my tang gt500 and of all cars why the skyline I always avoided that make no matter the game ;)
If you follow BlackPantha's strategy where you just keep grinding until you get Hothead and Slippery on all your parts (in addition to maxing out the skills), you can get much higher points with higher rewards.

Be prepared to spend a lot of Bucks, though. Make sure you have enough or you'll make it hard on yourself, like me...

Right now, my NISMO 370Z packs a whopping 27% increase in Hothead and an extra 47x Multiplier to go on top of my maxed skills, which gives me a total of 37% Hothead and almost 100x Multiplier!

If you follow BlackPantha's strategy where you just keep grinding until you get Hothead and Slippery on all your parts (in addition to maxing out the skills), you can get much higher points with higher rewards.

Be prepared to spend a lot of Bucks, though. Make sure you have enough or you'll make it hard on yourself, like me...

Right now, my NISMO 370Z packs a whopping 27% increase in Hothead and an extra 47x Multiplier to go on top of my maxed skills, which gives me a total of 37% Hothead and almost 100x Multiplier!

Well atm my hothead is 42% skilled 40.1% & slippery 101 I just do better in the old tang the 370z tends to 360 a lot easier

Checked back into the summit tonight and dropped to 3100 grrrrrr so had to try the drift again and managed to get 300k and that put me into 950th I also tweaked that h2 ninja a bit and knocked a few seconds off and moved to 750th if only I could get the last few golds for double points in drift and a plane it would be a lot easier ;)

Checked back into the summit tonight and dropped to 3100 grrrrrr so had to try the drift again and managed to get 300k and that put me into 950th I also tweaked that h2 ninja a bit and knocked a few seconds off and moved to 750th if only I could get the last few golds for double points in drift and a plane it would be a lot easier ;)

Did you tried using Air Race plane instead of Acrobatics? It is harder to fly but faster.

Oh... And try doing it backwards... Instead of going the planned route make a circle and go another way. It is much easier :)

Did you tried using Air Race plane instead of Acrobatics? It is harder to fly but faster.

Oh... And try doing it backwards... Instead of going the planned route make a circle and go another way. It is much easier :)
I didn't know there was another route going the other way.

Yeh m8 I been doing it in my AR I think I have 150k I was trying upside down last night seeing if it gave even more points LOL it didn't end well :)

So i started playing again on this, i'm glad to c devs are turning this into a full game.
Right now i'm struggling to make even gold, so i guess i'll need to watch some videos.
also as someone stated, daily contracts are an easy way to get cc

My rank as it currently stands:
Rising Sun.png

I would have preferred to crack a million point overall for that extra level of security, but I think I'm good for the Red Fury Evo X. I've spent most of my time grinding for hothead/slippery affixes for my 370Z and ended up with car capable of a x83 multiplier which got me a score of 290k (which translates into a summit score of 105k).

My weak spots are the low altitude and buoy smashing events, both of which are currently sitting at 64k. If I do slip out of platinum, I'll try the reverse method for the low altitude event.

You guys weren't kidding about the new handling model. :) I don't know yet if it'll be enough to hook me into playing again, but that is far more likely than if I had revisited the game before.

The game still needs more cars I'd like to drive, and this whole Summit thing doesn't look like something of interest to me. I was more hoping for the return of police chases.

Sorry if this is off topic but didnt feel it important enough for a new thread, but I'm looking for some players to form a crew with me tonight for some races so I can build my bank back up :gtpflag:I'm on PC by the way!

The game still needs more cars I'd like to drive, and this whole Summit thing doesn't look like something of interest to me. I was more hoping for the return of police chases.

I think that will come back sooner or later. Demand is just to high. I wonder what about car licences though... Not every manufacturer what to take part in illegal police chases

I think that will come back sooner or later. Demand is just to high. I wonder what about car licences though... Not every manufacturer what to take part in illegal police chases

I think some game mode involving chases is inevitable at some point, especially as there was a police chase in the initial reveal trailer. The ideal time to announce it would be during E3 as part of the Year Two roadmap, even if that seems a bit too soon after The Summit.

Nothing in this game is illegal anyway, according to the story. They could make up any explanation they want, like that it's a sanctioned competition you're playing with the police for charity or something.

Not every manufacturer what to take part in illegal police chases

..and that is exactly the keyword I was trying to work around when I said this:

I don't think it's completely out of the picture just yet, though; there are plenty of PvP *and* PvE ways in which it could make a return. A properly balanced PvP Team Escape a la the online modes of Hot Pursuit 2010, a classic bust-these-racers-as-quickly-as-possible could be an interesting addition and something very different to just about anything the Summit has to offer.. there are options available. It doesn't *have* to involve you being an *actual* police officer.

..because really, it doesn't *have* to be about smuggling cargo from coast to coast, much like NFS doesn't *have* to revolve around half-arsed scripts found on a FNF cutting room floor. It could just be a LIVE "remember when you'd play tag in the playground at school? We're doing much the same, and we're upping the authenticity by adding nee-nahs to the chasers" kind of thing - and it can work both ways, in both PvP and PvE. Per definition, that wouldn't be an illegal police pursuit.

Well... I would actually prefer real police instead of some kind of workaround. Police would make better atmosphere for the game. And i would love to see free roam police.

Latest Posts

Back