The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
Hi guys... how enjoyable is the game today? There is an offer in my city ($10 physical version) and I´m wondering to buy it. I came from simcade games (PC2, GTS, AC) and play with g29 wheel. thnks!

Hi guys... how enjoyable is the game today? There is an offer in my city ($10 physical version) and I´m wondering to buy it. I came from simcade games (PC2, GTS, AC) and play with g29 wheel. thnks!
g29 has issues I think but its well worth a tenner for it

The Crew 2 has tried to be a Horizon game long before The Summit and Live Service features were introduced. It was evident when the game scrapped cop chases while adopting a friendlier and colourful motoring festival vibe as opposed to the gritty, revenge driven storyline of the first game. It's weird to think name of the game has little relevancy to the game unless you have people to play co-op with.
I always thought of the Disciplines as a Crew. So, it could work like that.

The Air Race and Drag events for this week are my weakest of scores.
I don't know how people can get such high scores on those...

The Air Race and Drag events for this week are my weakest of scores.
I don't know how people can get such high scores on those...
With the Drag events, try doing shifts just before the Perfect marker, for some reason the vehicle pulls a little better that way, and it was like this in the original game too, curiously enough.

As for Air Race, just plenty of practice, as well as a set of parts that has a decent amount of Extreme Mode affixes, but not too much. Furthermore, balancing that with your vehicles' sensitivity levels is all the more important to getting a good balance set up for the vehicle. Also retract those wheels immediately if you have it set to manual, you'll notice a speed difference quite quickly.

Had a good grind tonight: Bought the Drag C7, got it to 387 and slowly improving on the Summit event. Also got a better time on the Air Race. It's these divisions that I don't really grind for often. But, got to the top 2,000 tonight and that's an accomplishment for me :). Just got to keep grinding and hopefully I get my first Platinum.

Good going m8 I just need 1 more gold nitro part for my drag car to max it and that escape is so annoying this week it always ends up being dark as well when I try duh!

Good going m8 I just need 1 more gold nitro part for my drag car to max it and that escape is so annoying this week it always ends up being dark as well when I try duh!
When I was doing the Speed Trap, I saw four other guys in Corvettes and they were Slipstreaming each other to get more speed. I decided to join them after maxing out the appropriate perks and holy cow... nearly 360 mph :)

Well, I think I secured the Platinum. I was around 2340 an hour before it closed. We'll know in the morning...

EDIT:
20190724073620_1.jpg

Just a pinch under 1 million, but I'm happy :)

Last edited:
Just a heads up; Next week's Summit, which includes the Evo X Black Knight Edition as a Platinum Reward, has some pretty strict vehicle requirements. Unlike the Past v Present summit, the vehicle choices are more popular and some of them are season pass freebies, TC1 loyalty rewards or have been required for a past summit:

• Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R (Touring Car)
  • Mitsubishi Evolution X (Street Race)
  • Nissan Fairlady Z 432 (Street Race)
  • Nismo 370Z (Drift)
  • Nissan 370Z (Drag)
  • Suzuki GSX-R1000R (Street Race)

Just a heads up; Next week's Summit, which includes the Evo X Black Knight Edition as a Platinum Reward, has some pretty strict vehicle requirements. Unlike the Past v Present summit, the vehicle choices are more popular and some of them are season pass freebies, TC1 loyalty rewards or have been required for a past summit:

• Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R (Touring Car)
  • Mitsubishi Evolution X (Street Race)
  • Nissan Fairlady Z 432 (Street Race)
  • Nismo 370Z (Drift)
  • Nissan 370Z (Drag)
  • Suzuki GSX-R1000R (Street Race)
There is also an ingame UI glitch (pressing X/A/Mouse Click while pressing left/right of an adjacent summit that lets you see summits that arent meant to be shown) that lets players check the disciplines and restrictions of the next two events after next weeks' selection, however it wont reveal the events themselves, so I can even show the ones from the "Player's Choice" and "BIG Apple" summits.

Player's Choice:
  • Proto HuP One (Street Race)
  • "Classic Muscle" category vehicle (Street Race)
  • Cadillac Eldorado Brougham (Street Race)
  • "Sports" Category vehicle (Drift)
  • Proto Buggy (Rally Raid)
  • Mashup Event: Touring Car on a Street Race event (No Restriction)
  • Skills: Aerobatics, Slalom (Offroad), Buoy Smashing
The BIG Apple:
  • No Restriction (Street Race)
  • No Restriction (Air Race)
  • No Restriction (Powerboat)
  • Ferrari F40 (Street Race)
  • Lamborghini (Touring Car)
  • Mashup Event: Touring Car on an Alpha GP event (Lamborghini Huracan LP620-2 Super Trofeo)
  • Skills: Slalom (Road or water, not specified), Speedtrap, Aerobatics

The_Crew_2_20190717124040.png
    The_Crew_2_20190724115950.png

Saying all this, cant say I have been a fan of these last few batches of Summits with them leaning more on Street family stuff again so far with this new batch. The restrictions do help a smidge in spicing things up, but the lack of new events so far with this batch is also a shame :/

360mph or 580kph is what i can do without sliptstream (my corvette is maxed tho), what i don't get is how people get 700kph (434mi).

p78
360mph or 580kph is what i can do without sliptstream (my corvette is maxed tho), what i don't get is how people get 700kph (434mi).
They probably use the Boat exploit: Fly really high and drop in the boat to get ridiculous speed. I don't know if they patched that by now.

They probably use the Boat exploit: Fly really high and drop in the boat to get ridiculous speed. I don't know if they patched that by now.
Likely not since I encounter such in Leaderboards as for now.

The ghost is as funny as you can imagine.

Well since the So French summit is less than 24 hours away to revealing the next major vehicle, People have managed to discover the next car in the website's own files, and well, im rather disappointed in its choice personally.

season2_bugatti_divo_magma_edition.png

"Bugatti Divo 'Magma' Edition" - its just a Divo cosplaying an Egoista :lol:

a1c04590-b8d8-11e9-8be1-063c80fdf11c.jpg

My score. Not bad, not really that good either.
99ef8a10-b8d8-11e9-a651-0665a112c508.jpg

8f6fdb30-b8d8-11e9-af20-028c71ee0462.jpg

7d11b530-b8d8-11e9-8be1-063c80fdf11c.jpg

Probably will get silver again. Am already got Zonda F, goddamn Ubisoft.

I guess it's a good time for me to go for the live summit. I haven't played this game much and I don't have a Zonda F in my garage.

I had a big bug happen to me on the Elder SR.
One of the AI people glitched out and then teleported miles in front of me.
I was like 🤬
But I still managed to catch up and win because I had max out parts.

I had a big bug happen to me on the Elder SR.
One of the AI people glitched out and then teleported miles in front of me.
I was like 🤬
But I still managed to catch up and win because I had max out parts.
The event is notorious for the extremely blatant case of rubberbanding. Believe me because it has happened on the normal career mode and its just straight up not fair, pushing me outside the road and walls and that.

This is the event on normal career mode. Noted the lack of snow. Also this is as fast as I can get to get further away from the AI while they failed to rubberband (overshooting the corner as I looked back and the minimap) so enjoy.

The guy who thought that the Eldorado in the snow was a good idea should be put in a mental facility. That is THE slowest car in SR, even maxed out. Plus, it steers like a yacht.

Back