The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
The guy who thought that the Eldorado in the snow was a good idea should be put in a mental facility. That is THE slowest car in SR, even maxed out. Plus, it steers like a yacht.
Thats the point, and in the event with the most egregious rubberbanding. Praise Ubisoft!

Well only the Buggy and the Drift are the only 2 I have that are under 100K points.
Buggy I know I can improve because I hit some wood. :lol:
Drift I think just need me to get into the rhythm of drifting.

Edit: I finally got all events above 100K points. Around 1K on the board.
Should be good to go for the silver.

Last edited:
Just have the Buoy Smash and the Buggy race that are under 100k. I bet I can improve, just a matter of maxing out parts.

Just claimed the last summit price. Turns out you'll actually paid the same amount of bucks price of that Zonda F if you already owned one.

My money is now plentiful.

That happened to me when I reached the level for the Peugeot Rally Raid since I already bought it in a bundle. Also, my Fauscher Demon is my big money grinder, it's got all Legendary Parts with Bucks and Skills with the Nitro Chemist bonus :)

I also got the Loot Digger set on my Maserati MC12 Corse, so now I'm getting flooded with Legendary parts :)

As for my new Monster Truck parts, I feel like my driver should have those G Suits from the SRT Tomahawk...

And to add salt to the wound, Hiro's comment when I finished second was "Maybe I shouldn't have bet all my money on you..."
He said that to me when I accedentally opened the door to the M5 with the OW MY EYES blue tires

Good going m8 I just need 1 more gold nitro part for my drag car to max it and that escape is so annoying this week it always ends up being dark as well when I try duh!
When it's dark(this is genuine advice) just wait it out, night is less then 10 minutes in this game

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the only ones that are barely over 100k are the Speed Trap and normal Street Race. I could improve on one of them at least. Paragleiber uploaded his Summit video and showed a really good shortcut that I'm going to try.

After the event I think you can buy them.
So it's not that big of a deal if you don't "win" it.
That's how I was when the Drift Mustang came around. I was frustrated that I didn't win it and then saw it in the Catalog...

pheew I did ok but it was a tuff crowd
The Crew® 2 tuff crowd.jpg
The Crew® 2 tuff crowd 2.jpg
The Crew 2 Live Reward Locations (final).jpg

That map will be useful :)

Also, I managed to stay above 3000 (2142 to be exact, squeaked in a couple more points in Slalom and the normal Street Race ;))! Those Aerobatics parts are going to be a HUGE help if there will be more Plane stunts in these Summits.

Well, I am in a predicament. The Platinum rewards for this week is the SR Loot Digger set. However, I only need Tires to complete my own...

Should I go for it or just get lucky with Loot Crates and Ace events?

Well, definitely not getting Platinum the way things are going... the Drift is my weakness...

EDIT:
Never mind. I managed to get Hothead and Slippery on all my parts. Plus, I found that the RUF is a good controllable car for me and managed to get a bit over half the WR in the Summit.

Also got a higher score for the water Escape and now sitting comfortably at 2000th. It should hold until Tuesday.

Last edited:
I am just doing the Summit events just to do the followers. Nothing more.

However then it made me think.
What happens when you max vehicle and Gameplay tree?
Do you still get the icon points for them or will it end up going into Comfort?

I don't think these "Special Edition" cars are worth it. Yes, they have different bodykits and specs, but you can basically make your own version with the base model. The Performante is an exception.

Latest Posts

Back