The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
And here's what the Night Shift summit poster looks like.

07ac57093079a00f40ab29ce28b4eb3d.png

And here's what the Night Shift summit poster looks like.

07ac57093079a00f40ab29ce28b4eb3d.png

Races do generally look cool at night in this game 👍

Checked out the events for the Drifters week and most aren't actually drifting but it is heavy with 90s Japanese legends. :D

And a quick question - what *is* the Helicopter for? Aside from the fact I struggled to get it to move forward and it's dead slow, it doesnt seem to actually have any purpose in the game?

Races do generally look cool at night in this game 👍

Checked out the events for the Drifters week and most aren't actually drifting but it is heavy with 90s Japanese legends. :D

And a quick question - what *is* the Helicopter for? Aside from the fact I struggled to get it to move forward and it's dead slow, it doesnt seem to actually have any purpose in the game?
Not much honestly like it's just there as a reward for beating the Offroad boss.

The sad part is that I can't even change liveries on my end so it just decreases the usefulness for me even further.

The best use I have found is hovering over tall structures and using the quick swap feature to transition to a road vehicle to mount on top of. Some photo op challenges require this and I found it more straightforward using the helicopter than a plane since it is easier to stabilise. ;)

Hey guys, are the summit events accessible all the time and can you do them without having ps+?

Is the game less grindy than TC1?

Yes, accessible all the time, rotate every week as with the first game.

Yes, ps+ is NOT required.

No, it's not less grindy. Not sure, it might even be more grindy although there are so many races/events to do, there are at least choices available for what to grind.

Any other questions, feel free to ask 👍

The Drift Evo isn't really that bad. Not too heavy to chuck around.

Now I'm curious about next week's Summit with the Lowriders...

That evo is ok for the summit race but the drift event is a mare I lost count of the number of restarts in that first section over that tiny little kerb and spin arrrgghaaa

The summit is called "Straight from Sweden".

I could be wrong and it's all about the Koenigseggs inname.

p78
The summit is called "Straight from Sweden".

I could be wrong and it's all about the Koenigseggs inname.
You're kinda correct on the Koenigsegg part given it's banner picture.

8a1d2b1c7e0dbd0c774783cf3a1051b8.png

Wonder if this means that there's going to be one event where they'll give us a loaner Jesko.

You're kinda correct on the Koenigsegg part given it's banner picture.

8a1d2b1c7e0dbd0c774783cf3a1051b8.png

Wonder if this means that there's going to be one event where they'll give us a loaner Jesko.
God, I hope not, because I already have the Jesko and full Nitro Chemist packs.:(:(:(

So for the hobby 'drive if the roads in an offroad vehicle in events' which tracks arr you using. Great dune is a lil over 5km. So 24 more times till i get 500km. Any suggestions

So there is hydraulics on the Impala Naranja Edicion and more likely on the Red Duchess Edition. It's mapped on the left analog stick for PS4 users.

Although the hydraulics are simple like it reminds me of NFS Underground 2's level 1 hydraulics but I'm glad its there.

Last edited:
Back