The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
Just started this game since I have it on PS Plus Extra and the season pass is on sale. The game is kinda overwhelming, the car's handling is kinda fun too after you alter the pro settings.

This is most likely a rather dumb question, but I'd like to known if you can free-roam alone in this game, or do you always have other players that can disturb you in the map?

This is most likely a rather dumb question, but I'd like to known if you can free-roam alone in this game, or do you always have other players that can disturb you in the map?
Map is huge, playercount is low. Not an issue in freeroam. Could be annoying in Summit skill events.

Thank you very much for the info. The Crew 2 is dirt cheap on Steam right now, but that's quite the turn off for me, even at that price point. Unfortunately I don't like the idea of being exposed to those just wanting to ruin someone else's time.

Is the Alpha Grand Prix event with the forced RB 14 (which I own) totally borked this week? It seems impossible to score even 6,000 points!
Working fine for me.

IMG_20230703_180218.jpg

IMG_20230703_180203.png
IMG_20230703_180149.jpg

So Season 9 is the last one, then going back to normal big updates like Hot Shots.
Don't get your hopes too high. Most likely, its Summit remixes, previous Motorpasses vehicles in regular shop, bugfixes and small QoL changes.

IMO, season 9 will consist of two long episodes(~70+70) and will be synchronised with seasons 1 end in tCM. With current schedule its 56x2x(9-3)=672 days for drip feeding content. But more likely, after season 9 there would be shop addition every month and regular Summit remixes.

Last edited:
First thing I'm gonna do tomorrow is recreate the Faction Missions from TC1. I already have Highway Child mapped out, I ran the route in Free Roam before.

Do the community races work for you? Because they don't work for me, I start one and it drops me in the middle of water, and I have to abort to get to the regular game. :mad:

Mine work.

Here are my first 3 events for PC:
1000003369.jpg

AKA Canyonero from TC1. Medium traffic, No collision

1000003370.jpg

AKA "Highway Child" from TC1, Low Traffic, No collision

1000003371.jpg

AKA "The Hurricane" from TC1, No Traffic, Chase Storm

Edit:
And here's three more!

1000003384.jpg

AKA "Slip and Slide" from TC1, Blizzard, Low Traffic

1000003385.jpg

AKA "Route 66" from TC1, Clear Sky, Low Traffic

1000003386.jpg

Also known as "The Long Road to Duty" from TC1, Dynamic, Low Traffic

Last edited:
I'm not going to try this unless no one is in trouble for it after awhile but this is by far the most effective icon points glitch I've ever seen.

I'm not going to try this unless no one is in trouble for it after awhile but this is by far the most effective icon points glitch I've ever seen.

I'll stick to my Fame Magnet Set. Don't want to risk getting kicked this close to Motorfest.

The only way community events work for me is to reload them once I'm in. Otherwise first I'm dunked in a body of water (!), then I reappear somewhere in the map (presumably close to the body of water). This happens in the Series X/S.

You do. Just not a lot. They scale depending on the length.

You don't get rewards when you validate tracks, though

Last edited:
Back