The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
I'm not going to try this unless no one is in trouble for it after awhile but this is by far the most effective icon points glitch I've ever seen.

About this I will only say that using glitches goes against the ToS of Ubisoft accounts and that you can be banned for it.

Don't risk your account for something that is pretty useless after level 1000.

They did say that all cars pre-Season 9 are eligible for immediate import. Because the Stratos is a Season 9 car, it'll be imported later.

Last edited:
They did say that all cars pre-Season 9 are eligible for immediate import. Because the Stratos is a Season 9 car, it'll be imported later.
Not all of them, in the FAQ they say that some brands will not be available at the launch of Motorfest, thanks to the new Motorfest tab in TC2 we know what vehicles that will be able to be imported on Motofest on release, none of the Fiat brands or MV Agusta for example will be at the launch Motorfest for now.

Audi S2 customization is impressive. Cyberpunk ****. Also, we forget about it, but next week will be Audi S1

What do you mean next week will be the Audi s1 if you on about the next summit that is the saleen S1
Hm, you must be right, not sure if I had basic s1. I am sure , I saw audi s1 in previous leaks(s7 or 8), but it could be Mandela effect, as I can't find it.

Some vehicles that was in TTS isn't available in game so far, F4U Corsair for example.

I just got this on a PlayStation sale and man I really slept on this series and game. I’ve played Forza Horizon forever, but this has so much stuff I’ve wanted them to do years ago. Like a dang f1 car.

I’m having fun and will play until the new one comes out to import my garage. Back on Oahu like the OG TDU 😍.

kjb
Does anybody know if they will turn off the servers for TC2 once Motorfest drops?
Nope, at least one year of active support will be available. TC1 also isnt shut down, yet.

Last edited:
I wonder if there will be a deadline to import our existing collections to TC2, say, the launch date, or if the process will be ongoing: You keep "farming" vehicles in TC2 and those get imported automatically into your Motorfest collection because you selected that option.

I wonder if there will be a deadline to import our existing collections to TC2, say, the launch date, or if the process will be ongoing: You keep "farming" vehicles in TC2 and those get imported automatically into your Motorfest collection because you selected that option.
Hopefully they won't have a deadline.

I don't think they'll add any new cars in TC2 after the full release, but I would like to be proven wrong.

Is there any point to even trying the summit stuff as a new player?

You only get the reward with top 11k rank which seems pretty stiff. I’m at 16k and just don’t have the cars or upgrades to compete I guess.

You only get the reward with top 11k rank which seems pretty stiff. I’m at 16k and just don’t have the cars or upgrades to compete I guess.
At least do the ones that give you followers. The more followers you have, you will be able climb the icon ranks and earn confort points. Then use those confort points to increase your Bucks gains. I started that way and now I'm way past icon level 1000, with a 40% bonus to bucks gains. Of course, you will have to grind, and the three races that give you the most money are Hypercar races, including the infamous NY to California run.

I can totally understand your frustration since I too missed cars in the past. Look I'm not saying use glitches but this one could help a lot in obtaining matching sets for every discipline.

I tried it a week ago on my low level test account and got nitro chemist and score breaker in a really short time. The account is still active. But I don't guarantee nothing.

I have an itch to try that glitch, but it's most likely going to be patched when Episode 2 arrives. And I don't know what the consequences will be for those who used it.

I have an itch to try that glitch, but it's most likely going to be patched when Episode 2 arrives. And I don't know what the consequences will be for those who used it.
Ubisoft banning for glitching, especially in progression related cases.

Back