The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
The key for Summit Drift events is to get everything in one combo to rack up the highest scores. I get around 500-600k in a single chain (with a keyboard, mind you). Also, make sure you have parts with high enough Slippery and Hothead affixes to get higher points faster.

The key for Summit Drift events is to get everything in one combo to rack up the highest scores. I get around 500-600k in a single chain (with a keyboard, mind you). Also, make sure you have parts with high enough Slippery and Hothead affixes to get higher points faster.
And make sure you don't hit ANYTHING. Seriously, it's super frustrating when a TRASH BAG of all things ruins your combo. :banghead:

The aesthetic really reminds me of the look Riders Republic is going for.

I wonder if there will be a tie-in with one of the events or Summits later down the line, especially as Ubisoft Forward is in June.

I really want to get my hands on the Bus MT and the box truck. I think those will be fun to mess around with.

Can anyone find a version of this image without the Ubisoft logo in the top left corner or the The Crew 2 logo in the bottom right corner, possibly in 1920x1080?

maxresdefault.jpg

Why are there so many glitches with the traffic in El Paso in this game? Every time I drive through the town, I find a bus or a box truck crashed at every intersection. It's just strange because it rarely happens anywhere else in the map, but it just about always happens in El Paso. Has anyone else noticed this?

New leaks:
X-bow in Alpha spec
Focus RS with Pikes Peak bodykit(RC)
Vette C3 in racing bodykit(TC)
Miata 1989 in RR spec
911 Carerra RSR 74(TC)
GTO Judge in RR
Beatle RR
Bugatti Centodieci
Bugatti EB110
Maserati Alfieri
Yamaha VMAX 1700
XtremeAir XA42
New Jetsprint boat

After seeing inCloud's post (thank you btw!) I went over and checked out the Reddit page, and there are some screenshots of a few of the new cars. Even though they aren't my style, I love that the devs are just going crazy with some of their cars now. The game may be on its last leg after being out for so many years and getting so much post-release support, so they are just having a lot of fun with their custom cars, and I love it! I can tell that they really still enjoy working on the game.

And knowing that, I can't wait to get my hands on some of the incoming classic machinery! I'm a huge fan of the Porsche 935, so to see another car of a similar era and style coming is really exciting to me!

Is that Maserati even for sale irl? i remember it being promised in 2020 but can't recall any more press coverage.

the GTO judge in RR saddens me, i'd rather see that in SR

Last edited:
p78
Is that Maserati even for sale irl? i remember it being promised in 2020 but can't recall any more press coverage.

the GTO judge in RR saddens me, i'd rather see that in SR
Check RacingGamelove on Twitter, there's a list of all the cars in the update & there's an SR GTO as well.

The EB110 and Centodeici! Me likie :)

Also, I'm assuming the TC X-Bow will be like the GT4.

Last edited:
The EB110 and Centodeici! Me likie :)

Also, I'm assuming the TC X-Bow will be like the GT4.
I've checked, the X-Bow R is in ALPHA GP, for some god-forsaken reason. Add to that the Alfieri being in HYPERCAR, & I'm starting to wonder what Ivory Tower put in their morning coffees...

I've checked, the X-Bow R is in ALPHA GP, for some god-forsaken reason. Add to that the Alfieri being in HYPERCAR, & I'm starting to wonder what Ivory Tower put in their morning coffees...
Probably the same thing they had when they put the ZR1 in HC

It's also interesting that some Special Ed. cars are named after the fake brands in the game. I kinda like that, almost like a promotional car :)

If anybody is interested in it, the C8 Corvette is available for free from the Street Racing HQ.

Just scroll to the left of the SR class car list and it’ll be there, no idea why or for how long.
E3/Ubisoft Foward promotion most likely, just like the old Beetle last year.

Back