The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
Wow... I may have overprepared. Sub-200th currently. :eek:
That Murcielago one is annoying with Nitro Chemist. Wheelspin for days if you aren't careful.
It's better to hit the NOS in short bursts when the race starts other than blasting it all in the beginning.

Well, most likely that glitch would be patched pretty quick like that reverse speed bug they had a few months ago.

EDIT:
Well, finished my Summit attempt for the day. Managed a nice 1690. I want to say that it should hold until Tuesday, but I'll keep checking.

Last edited:
Next update:
- New mode - The Agency - wrecking stuff + perform stunts for score
- E-type(convertible + hardtop)
- bentley mulliner bacalar
- 911 speedster 2019
- z4 m40i
- corvette c2 grand sport speedster
- i8
- Gemera
- corvette c7 zr1 convertible
- yamaha yzr m1
- suzuki gsxr
- renault r.s. 01

Next update:
- New mode - The Agency - wrecking stuff + perform stunts for score
- E-type(convertible + hardtop)
- bentley mulliner bacalar
- 911 speedster 2019
- z4 m40i
- corvette c2 grand sport speedster
- i8
- Gemera
- corvette c7 zr1 convertible
- yamaha yzr m1
- suzuki gsxr
- renault r.s. 01

I'm guessing The Agency events will be based on Freestyle vehicles?

I have been fed up and done with this game since the last update due to the lack of fixes and general ignorance to what is best for the game/what the community want to (and have since uninstalled the game from my PS4) so im not afraid to sprinke some leaks here and there

I'm guessing The Agency events will be based on Freestyle vehicles?
From my understanding it does not seem to be that way, from what i've seen anyway, they are more akin to burnout paradise's stunt runs. better than their last attempt at aping burnout paradise though as the new upcoming events seem to actually have some thought put into them.

Yes! The i8 is coming! Also surprised about the Gemera.
the i8 is a surprise sure, but the Gemera for some reason gets a widebody from what i've seen! and widebodies usually give a performance advantage (better stability) in most cars in the game sooooo...

Also the Mullener Bacalar is motorpass exclusive (but a part of the free tier 49) and so is the E-Type convertible, the normal one is available to all.

The Chevrolet ZR1 Convertible is likely getting a summit edition with an exclusive widebody kit the normal one cant get too.

Last edited:
I heard that they may add a 993 GT2 and a Ferrari 308 in a future update.
These look similar to the game’s thumbnail images.

B9BFE970-D238-44E1-AB2F-6F0138C674DB.jpeg
6B954732-34D2-4828-AF85-14B6048D465F.jpeg

I have been fed up and done with this game since the last update due to the lack of fixes and general ignorance to what is best for the game/what the community want to (and have since uninstalled the game from my PS4) so im not afraid to sprinke some leaks here and there
I cannot convince myself to delete the game because it is the best hangout for connecting and cruising with my childhood best friend, but I am that close to deleting it for similar reasons.

Maybe someone can help me with this -- I recently got a Playseat Challenge and DriveHub, enabling me to try using my G25 with this game. But the button bindings make it kind of unplayable...? The touchpad on the DS4 doesn't bring up the map and the D-pad duplicates the steering so I can't change views. Is there something I may be missing?

New vehicles coming in the future!
>Cadillac Cyclone XP-74 Concept

Ok IVT you got my attention now.

As for the other rides, I'm glad the RS01 is there after being leaked before plus that summit 911 Speedster and C7 ZR1 looks interesting enough to warrant me in putting some work to that.

Nice to see the Gemera making an appearance too.

Oh well time to grind bucks to buy those rides.

Last edited:
Is this one of those photos where you're supposed to be able to see an elephant if you look at it long enough? I never could...

If you stare at the image long enough and look at a wall straight after, the cars should reveal themselves! 💡

Or to save your eyes the hassle, you can pick up the WRC Bundle which became available today ;)

Did a couple races in the A1. Not impressed. Maybe I need to adjust to how it drives. I normally use the lancia delta.

Last edited:
Can someone make a detailed replica of the Camaro RS Enforcer Unit on the 1969 Camaro Rallycross car? If you do this, just use a random four-digit unit number that starts with the number 0.

Also, don't worry about getting the metallic green color perfect. I've already got a good match for the color on my Camaro. Just make the livery so that any paint color can be applied under the decals. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back