The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
They must be reworking performance and handling of cars, updating the billboards to the current Season theme, etc.

Look up setups people made. I mostly use Akor's and N33TH's tunes for Summits and my own Ace runs.

Here's the spreadsheet I always look at:

As for your Nitro set, use it in short bursts (around 2-3 seconds). Also, you just have to learn the track and find any shortcuts.

Oh, for the stunts. Have Traction Control and ESP all the way off. You can also look through the Crew Discord for good setups. I have one for the Bugatti 57 and it drifts like a dream.

hey guys, new to the game and having a blast so far. Looking for some friends on ps4 to compare some times and maybe some events together. Add me up, TThiagoturbao

I should finally unlock the bentley tomorrow.

Also some random dude invited me to his crew. And he did some kind of glitch that earned him 209k. I just did my routine so don't know how it works.

I haven't done much with the Motorpass, haven't even unlocked the KTM yet. Still have another month and a half, so not too worried.

What I am worried about is this Summit. It's been brutal... But, I should have just enough to squeak through.

Did this car always have this livery as stock? I don't feel like I recognize the livery.

The Crew® 2 Standard Edition (44).png

Yep. The RR cars have their own liveries stock. You can get them from the Exclusive tab in the editor, I believe most of them are from the Offroad category.

Yes. I know that. That's not what I am asking. Read my question. Did this car always have this livery as standard when you bought it?

Well, then I guess I never paid attention. I do prefer the orange and black offroad livery with the geometric shapes. I have it on almost all of the Rally Raid vehicles I own.
It's been a long time since I bought the Camaro RR, but I think it did have that livery.

Ivory Tower at their best, suddenly the ZR1 is a Hypercar, also there's no roof part, and seeing how much it rains and snows lately, i8 is topless too, but haven't looked at the modding options.

So after a couple weeks of thinking, I came to a conclusion that I decided to give in to the Motorpass for this season only. With that being said after I reached tier 45 plus needing only about 4 more Motorpass stars before moving to the next tier, I decided to buy the premium pass and from there I got every locked items and vehicles and even getting the Bacalar plus the tier 50 items.

The reason I thought of this plan is because when I saw that you can get 45 Motorpass stars when you get the premium pass, I decided to use that opportunity to think whether I should spend my CC for the pass and once I get to tier 45 and needing about 4 more Motorpass stars, that's where I make my decision.

The Crew® 2_20210414180320.png

The Crew® 2_20210414180341.png

The Crew® 2_20210414180427.png

The Crew® 2_20210414180449.png

They are also working on improving how Performance Parts are given out after events, so leveling up your vehicles should be faster.
https://thecrew-game.ubisoft.com/the-crew-2/en-us/news/152-364460-16/
It's been a while since i've play this game and one of the reasons i left is how boring the grinding is.

I like that idea of boosting loot, but i think there's also another way: how about more events?

Drag race has, what, 10 events in total? Why not 20?

Street Race has tons of events and the rest is just 8-12 events...

Just let me create my own long range race already, dammit!

Does anyone else think that the drift events are the worst events in the game? I know a lot of people really like them, but I think they are very finicky. I am not great at drifting with drift cars in this game, but the drift courses and the way the score works are just weird. I don't like how your points bank when you do something as simple as sideswipe a lamppost. I don't think I've ever gotten more than 100,000 points in a single drift event. I don't like how the cars sometimes go from drifting very well to not behaving at all seemingly on the fly. Because of all of this, I don't like it when they put drift events in the Summit, especially when a new car is the reward. This is the case for the upcoming Winter Agent Summit. I guess I can't complain about that aspect too much.

I know I sound like I am complaining too much about this, but there are a lot of parts of this game I really like. It's just that there are a few aspects, like this, that I don't like.

Back