The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
I just want to mention this because I've heard and seen people not understand it: you can still go back and play events from previous episodes and seasons of the Motorflix content. You can still go back and play every Chase, Hunt, and Agency event, and you will still be able to play the Game events once the new update comes along. These events do not disappear from the game. It's not hard to realize that; you just have to look at the map with your eyes and read the words. However, that is hard for some people because of a lack of common sense. Specifically, I've experienced this lack of awareness from BlackPanthaa, who I feel should be able to understand this considering how much he plays this game but doesn't. It's annoying to watch someone do or say something wrong or erroneous and not even realize it.

Does this game works in 60 FPS on PS5? I wonder is it worth it to go back?
Nope, The Crew 2 has not received any next-gen enhancements yet. However, there are still updates and new events planned, so if this looks of interest, then give the game another shot.

I wonder if the percentages for Summit rewards will actually mean something again. Before on PS4 it was top 3,000 for platinum, 8,000 for gold and 15,000 for silver no matter how many players were entered. From what I remember the first game used percentages and that seemed like the more fair way to distribute rewards.

I think it was 3k, 8k and 15k for all platforms before. I think they just changed it to compensate for the amount of players in each one. But hey, I normally finish between 1500 and 2500 on PC, having a wider safe zone is good enough for me :)

Last edited:
After this update my game is so slow. Or is it my internet. But this is the only game I have troubles with. Loading in events takes for ever

Pic_20210804_204613_3840x2160.jpeg

And I thought Horizon was a broken game :lol:

Players will have the opportunity to win the Ferrari F12 TdF for the first time since September 2019
ixx3pcqtzam71.jpg

Does anyone know if this is real or not?

This just was posted to one of our Polish sites. (sorry different language) but i don't see this news in english anywhere.

Seems like new island DLC for TC2

This just was posted to one of our Polish sites. (sorry different language) but i don't see this news in english anywhere.

Seems like new island DLC for TC2

Translated to English.
Screenshot_20210924-131911_Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210924-131935_Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210924-132007_Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210924-132056_Browser.jpg

So I've seen the upcoming cars for the next season and it's interesting to say the least.

I would say say, as the devs keep producing more content and cars, for a 3 year old game.
I don't know how much lifespan this game still had tho.

Back