The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,458 comments
Nothing special, similar to TC1 route creator.

Proper car leak for phase IV - TC2 missing cars were added, Year 1 pass exclusives, Stellantis was cut, 2016 Renault Trezor was added, 3 new editions were added .
Shame about stellantis 😔

Last edited:
Nothing special, similar to TC1 route creator.

Proper car leak for phase IV - TC2 missing cars were added, Year 1 pass exclusives, Stellantis was cut, 2016 Renault Trezor was added, 3 new editions were added .
Kind of like Forza Horizon 4, then? Neat! I looked up a leak video saying it might have a 1,000 checkpoint limit per track!

OST
https://nfssoundtrack.com/the-crew-motorfest/

Looks great

Also, sneak peek on set bonus modifiers and parts bonuses:
  • +25% exp
  • +15% bucks
  • Decrease of money loss with clean driving modifier(0.5-1.5%)
  • +Xp (0.5-1.5%)
  • + air nitro power(0.2-1%)
  • Decrease of grip loss with grip modifier(1-3%)
Also ,Summit ranking is cross platform and rewards split into 10.000/20.000/40.000 tiers. Basically, current PS numbers for all platforms combined.

Last edited:
I wonder if they'll let us fit different tire compounds for different situations when it'll be down to ground vehicles. For example a Street Racing car on dirt wouldn't be as good as an actual dirt-based car and would still get some of the speed loss, etc.

Edit: I also hope this time that Freeride driving will have collisions between players turned off. Can't tell you how many times I've had a role-player pretending to be an actual in-game Cop and ramming me off. Either this or a guy/gal who loves to ram people off with their air vehicles by crashing themselves into them.

Last edited:
I had lots of fun playing The Crew MotorFest Insider Program!
Me too - once I'd got used to the very aggressive watermarking. I know they need to discourage leaks but it did make it hard to appreciate the visuals, or even see where I was going at some points.

My only real complaint about the game itself - too much talking, much like Forza Horizon. Just let me concentrate on the driving.

Happy to know collisions will be off in Freeride, that's a relief. Thank you, you really brightened my day!! :D

With a bit of luck I will be able to talk about what they officially talk about the game today.
Is there going to be an Open Beta like with TC2?

It's something that happens with most Ubisoft games with coop (PVE) or online components so I don't see why not.

So, I just watched the presentation at Ubisoft's Forward event. The launch date is September 14, and your current collection in TC2 can be imported for free into the game! And apparently, the standard edition will cost US$70.00 as it appears on their webpage.

Last edited:
If the collection import is cross platform, that would be awesome! My old OMEN probably won't last much longer.

FycYPPRaAAAiQvs.jpg

• Year 1 Pass with 25 vehicles
  • - 3 cars at launch
  • - 2 new vehicles monthly

Last edited:
Probably the best video quality I could see so far, HokiHoshi effectively reviewing it, in 1440p somehow looked better than the only one I saw in 4K.

Back