The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,458 comments
I hope this releases soon. Wonder if they'll continue to support Crew 2 with this being released. I wish I was part of the Phases.
IMO, there will be 4 additional seasons(8 episodes). Not sure if they will include new vehicles, but remixed previous seasons content.

If there will be one more season with new content in TC2, Motorfest release could happen in October.

If there will be one more season with new content in TC2, Motorfest release could happen in October.
I highly doubt it, after all Ubisoft is going to release AC Mirage in October.

I don't see them releasing 2 of their 4 big games for this fiscal year in the same month.

Last edited:
I highly doubt it, after all Ubisoft is going to release AC Mirage in October.

I don't see them releasing 2 of their 4 big games for this fiscal year in the same month.
I remember the rumor that TCM and AC Mirage were delayed to 2024. Yep, I am very glad that this rumor was turned out to be fake since AC Mirage will be released in October this year. It's likely for TCM to be released in 2023 instead of 2024.

I remember the rumor that TCM and AC Mirage were delayed to 2024. Yep, I am very glad that this rumor was turned out to be fake since AC Mirage will be released in October this year. It's likely for TCM to be released in 2023 instead of 2024.
I knew it was Fake because I know who leaked that.

When he leaked Mirage with official images from the Ubisoft store before the official announcement at AC15 he said that there was an AC1 Remake in development and that it was fake, that AC1 Remake thing and the 2024 delay of Mirage and TCM are something he did solely to screw Ubisoft and with that he make lower their shares on the stock market (he disliked them because they previously banned him an account)

Regarding the launch of Motorfest I still think it will be September as the initial plans were according to Tom Herderson (Mirage has been delayed internally from August to October almost certainly because of the announcement of Armored Core VI for August)

Last edited:
When message was delivered?

Looks like TC2 vehicle import feature already in test. Also, something Demolition Royal

Email came this afternoon. Confirmed details and console and got PS store code straight after.

32 GB download.

Image-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Had a quick playthrough of the intro last night. Without saying too much and breaking rules - as someone who put many hundreds of hours into FH4 & FH5, it scratches that itch for the PS5 and I’m pretty much sold already.

Last edited:
RUF and Augusta could be gone forever,
RUF is back, Augusta still missing, Stellantis is missing.

• pitch black nights
  • import of vehicle, vanity and customization from TC2
  • Summit cars from TC2 exclusives(Perfomante available for B and CC), some Motorpass cars exclusives(S5E2), some buyable(C8R from S8E1, C3 F1RE from S3E2). Story cars buyable. High Octane R34 is TC2 Exclusive.
  • Chevelle and Charger RedEye belongs to Year 1 pass
  • Miura still missing in car screen
  • traffic from TC2
  • IRL footage in story missions
  • Damage meter in Porsche event. 4500B on top of 16000 for carefull driving
  • Mixed SR1 and SR2 in Ai playlist races
  • Carshow at Motorfest with ability to vote for best looking car
  • More option in performance tuning screen
  • Similar to FH5 emotions
  • Grand Race - looks like live xtreme series
  • AGP have pit stops

Last edited:
I watched some leaked streams on yt and this is what I got from them so far:
  • The game is a forza horizon copycat
  • racing series have pit stops now
  • Exclusive lamborghini series
  • Touge battles and JDM series
  • The race track looks like the hot wheels expansion from FH5
  • empty roads, not enough traffic (similar to tc2 and Forza)
  • no pedestrians
  • Same driving physics and car sounds from tc2
  • mountain roads look fun to drive
  • Drifting still sucks and very arcady
  • There are 566 vehicles or so.

• pitch black nights
Um, unfortunately no, quite the opposite. Unless they've changed that very recently.
In addition to that, every single piece of tarmac road has street-lamps. Which destroys every bit of atmosphere at night.

Last edited:
I got into the latest beta, downloaded the game, but it refuses to detect my graphics card and runs on the integrated graphics card. I tried forcing the .exe to use dedicated graphics, with no luck. The game is a freaking slideshow because of it.

Even worse I can't get into the feedback Discord channel because it won't detect my Ubisoft username... what a **** show. 🤦‍♂️

edit: I have tried disabling integrated graphics, and the game runs worse! I may be a problem with the beta, even the menus run at 14 FPS! Gameplay goes down to 6 fps average, disregarding if it's on low or ultra settings... I have a RTX 4090 btw, so it's not a problem on my side.

Shame, I wanted to try the game to give Ubi some feedback, oh well...

Last edited:
American racing Summit - reward Ford GT LeMans SE:
  • Racing - Chevrolet event
  • Racing - C6R event
  • Racing - Dodge event
  • Racing - Ford GT LeMans Event
  • Racing - Ford event
  • Racing - Dodge Comp Coupe
  • Slalom
  • Slalom
  • Speed trap
Racing events also feature tire wear/pit stops mechanics.

Tournaments.

Last edited:
I got into the latest beta, downloaded the game, but it refuses to detect my graphics card and runs on the integrated graphics card. I tried forcing the .exe to use dedicated graphics, with no luck. The game is a freaking slideshow because of it.

Even worse I can't get into the feedback Discord channel because it won't detect my Ubisoft username... what a **** show. 🤦‍♂️

edit: I have tried disabling integrated graphics, and the game runs worse! I may be a problem with the beta, even the menus run at 14 FPS! Gameplay goes down to 6 fps average, disregarding if it's on low or ultra settings... I have a RTX 4090 btw, so it's not a problem on my side.

Shame, I wanted to try the game to give Ubi some feedback, oh well...
If you have a Multi-Monitor setup try unpluging the secondary monitors. That worked for me.
It seems the game has issues on RTX 40 series GPUs, Especially with multi-monitor setups.

There is also a "deviceUUID" number that you can copy and paste from The Crew 2's "PCScalability.xml" into The Crew Motorfest's "PCScalability.xml" file. The file will be in C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\The Crew 2. copy and paste the DeviceUUID to the file in C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\TheCrewMotorfest

If you have a Multi-Monitor setup try unpluging the secondary monitors. That worked for me.
It seems the game has issues on RTX 40 series GPUs, Especially with multi-monitor setups.

There is also a "deviceUUID" number that you can copy and paste from The Crew 2's "PCScalability.xml" into The Crew Motorfest's "PCScalability.xml" file. The file will be in C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\The Crew 2. copy and paste the DeviceUUID to the file in C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\TheCrewMotorfest
Thanks for the advice, but I finally got into the Discord, and found the same solutions. Only thing is that non of them work, I only have one monitor, and I don't have The Crew 2.
I can only hope they solve the RTX40 series problem for the beta.

Had a quick playthrough of the intro last night. Without saying too much and breaking rules - as someone who put many hundreds of hours into FH4 & FH5, it scratches that itch for the PS5 and I’m pretty much sold already.
Absolutely agree, I'm playing on series X in performance mode and it looks incredible. The day/night cycle is perfect and it's nice to have a nighttime that lasts longer than 30 seconds. I'm having a wonderful time on it and it's gonna be a day one purchase for me. I enjoyed FH5 but it got stale after a couple of weeks.

Absolutely agree, I'm playing on series X in performance mode and it looks incredible. The day/night cycle is perfect and it's nice to have a nighttime that lasts longer than 30 seconds. I'm having a wonderful time on it and it's gonna be a day one purchase for me. I enjoyed FH5 but it got stale after a couple of weeks.
One thing I hated in tc2 was the driving. Too arcady. Idk if you're allowed to answer this but is the driving more realistic or is it the same? I saw some leaked videos on youtube but it's hard to tell

I'm really, really looking forward to The Crew: Motorfest. Question: Would there be at least a basic event editor like, let's say, Forza Horizon 3?

If there's a way to add laps to racing event then I'd be really sold.

I'm really, really looking forward to The Crew: Motorfest. Question: Would there be at least a basic event editor like, let's say, Forza Horizon 3?

If there's a way to add laps to racing event then I'd be really sold.
AFAIK, after completing playlist you could modify some options. Basic route creator is possible, but I dont see any related leaks from TM, only TC2.

Back