The Crew: Wild Run Edition

Seems like they are taking a leaf from Burnout Paradise Cops & Robbers. I just hope it's priced reasonably. I just bought the complete edition and now they are coming out with the ultimate edition? I haven't even had the chance to install my copy yet :lol:

Hey guys sorry if this has been asked but is it possible to do well in summit as a solo player? I'm thinking of getting wild run if I can None of my friends enjoy racing games but I kinda like playing alone with games like this.

Hey guys sorry if this has been asked but is it possible to do well in summit as a solo player? I'm thinking of getting wild run if I can None of my friends enjoy racing games but I kinda like playing alone with games like this.
I got into Platinum numerous of times by myself with no effort but that is with the vehicle being at level 1299, it maybe hard to get a fast time for drag races but you should be fine.

I got into Platinum numerous of times by myself with no effort but that is with the vehicle being at level 1299, it maybe hard to get a fast time for drag races but you should be fine.
Ok nice thanks I will buy it later today

I read that and I also read somewhere where there is 2 expansions coming in November. So there might be something else or the "ultimate" edition is the 2nd expansion. :/

Finally back in the game! It feels like a long time...

Anyway, I don't know if I want to do the Summit events. I just want to cruise, meet new people and build up money from Faction Missions to get the new cars and bikes.

Finally back in the game! It feels like a long time...

Anyway, I don't know if I want to do the Summit events. I just want to cruise, meet new people and build up money from Faction Missions to get the new cars and bikes.

Well this month and next month are the last two summits, I would do them, they are a good opportunity to earn cars, bikes and money and most of the events are pretty fun.

Haven't played in a while, I thought the summits were a continuous thing, but they're going to end now? Anything it will be replaced with?

Haven't played in a while, I thought the summits were a continuous thing, but they're going to end now? Anything it will be replaced with?

I think that would be Calling all units.

Although there was one article saying there is 2 expansions coming in november (Don't know if they mean the Calling all units and Ultimate edition) or there is something else coming that they haven't told.

I wanna paint my rims so badly. I heard that the devs be on Reddit and take request on what people wanna see in the game. A few weeks ago I replied to a request thread om there(something they do every week) and request it. Hopefully this is something their working on.

Managed to get some FD Stunts in today. And built my first Drift Spec BRZ. My next goal is to make my H1 a Monster Truck, but it's crazy expensive for Monster Spec.

Also, why is the RX-7 almost half a million Bucks?!? And when will the MX-5 be available to buy?

Last edited:
You can get it for free??? As in a Steam copy? Aww crap I knew I should have held back a bit longer before buying :grumpy:

Is it the Wild Run edition or not? The title screen says Wild Run, but it's not mentioned anywhere on Ubi's website so I'm a bit suspicious.

Is it the Wild Run edition or not? The title screen says Wild Run, but it's not mentioned anywhere on Ubi's website so I'm a bit suspicious.

I dont think. Just downloaded it, and the wild run is in the DLC to buy. Now what is wild run? :lol:

AFAIK it's just the base game that doesn't include the Wild Run, the standard game just uses the same menu screen as the expansion does.

I have a problem using airports. Tried to travel from Chicago to New York using an airport and the game freezes (endless loading, chat still responds). Fast Travel works normally. So I reached the NY airport by myself, tried to travel back to Chicago (without the Fast Travel option) and it still freezes. Grrr... :mad:

Did any PC players here have this problem?

Only once or twice. Try verifying your Steam files, maybe something got corrupted.
I tried it (on Uplay, my version isn't Steam) - doesn't help.

Another problem is location textures not loading in time when I drive far, and when I drive to the area with non-loaded textures, the car gets stuck. When I switch to the map menu, the ground textures load and everything is OK.

I suspect my RAM (4GB) is insufficient for playing this game with High graphics with no problems, I'll try upgrading it soon.

Another problem is location textures not loading in time when I drive far, and when I drive to the area with non-loaded textures, the car gets stuck. When I switch to the map menu, the ground textures load and everything is OK.

I suspect my RAM (4GB) is insufficient for playing this game with High graphics with no problems, I'll try upgrading it soon.

Did you try and disable the Uplay overlay or any fps counters?
I had the build in steam fps counter enabled and the game froze or crashed a lot, once I disabled all overlay/fps options I did not have any freezes or crashes any more if I remember correctly.
Uplay overlay causes problems for almost all of their(Ubi) own games, great tool :rolleyes:

Last edited:

I get that some times but in different situations.

A funny bug is when I am driving faster than it renders and I have to go to the map and back again if I want to keep driving.

I get that some times but in different situations.

A funny bug is when I am driving faster than it renders and I have to go to the map and back again if I want to keep driving.
Sounds similar to my problem.

What about the airports and rail stations, do they work properly on you? My first guess was it has something to do with servers being under pressure of many new players coming...

Sounds similar to my problem.

What about the airports and rail stations, do they work properly on you? My first guess was it has something to do with servers being under pressure of many new players coming...
Haven't tried. I drive everywhere.

Is that OK (in photomode)? :D
j03kvIkhbNg.jpg

(Now I understand why police is so fast :D)

Back