S sUn (Banned) Messages 3,560 Jan 29, 2005 #1 Wow! This CD is absolutely amazing! All of the songs are jam-packed. Genre: Rap/Hip-Hop Artist: The Game Almost every song is mixed with other artists, it's a must have for any Rap Enthusiast. 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
Wow! This CD is absolutely amazing! All of the songs are jam-packed. Genre: Rap/Hip-Hop Artist: The Game Almost every song is mixed with other artists, it's a must have for any Rap Enthusiast. 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
Chris Hendriks Messages 948 Jan 30, 2005 #2 I got this cd a last thursday and have been listening to it everyday. Some of my fav songs are Hate it or love it, How we do, The documentary, and We Ain't.I think the game is the perfect addition to g-unit.
I got this cd a last thursday and have been listening to it everyday. Some of my fav songs are Hate it or love it, How we do, The documentary, and We Ain't.I think the game is the perfect addition to g-unit.
rollazn Messages 3,760 Messages rollazn Feb 14, 2005 #5 The Game is a really good rapper - 50 Cent on the other hand - is not. I really can't stand 50 Cent at all. How We Do was pretty good.
The Game is a really good rapper - 50 Cent on the other hand - is not. I really can't stand 50 Cent at all. How We Do was pretty good.
213101 Messages 478 Feb 15, 2005 #7 yea i like this cd too. i like westside story best and higher.i absolutly hate the song produced by kanye west though.
yea i like this cd too. i like westside story best and higher.i absolutly hate the song produced by kanye west though.