The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,702 views
My first "drifty" picture

TsukubaCircuit.jpg


(this might be more of a powerslide?)
AutumnRing.jpg


EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg


TsukubaCircuit-1.jpg


(wish they'd clean up the smoke around the edges of the car)
gt5014.jpg


gt5010.jpg
 
Not the best quality pic but some tandem drifting on the TG test track with a mate from Pistonheads.

gt52008.jpg
 
I took this thing to the limit and ended up breaking it, I did get a trophy tho for rolling it :)
GT5pic46.jpg
 
I won the FT-86 some time back and just had it sitting in my garage, yesterday I decided to buy it some nice wheels and take it through Eiger's hairpins

Gotta say I like it for drifting (though its interior is... odd, bumpercam ftw)
EigerNordwandShortTrack_x.jpg
 
My Mazda Rx7 GT-X (FC) just a couple of drift photos.


tsukubacircuit1v.jpg


tsukubacircuitv.jpg


tsukubacircuit2.jpg


tsukubacircuit3.jpg


tsukubacircuit4.jpg


tsukubacircuit5p.jpg
 
Not the usual or easiest car to drift, but it can be done.

mtasotarmac13.jpg
 
Long drift at Daytona.
superspeedwaydaytona6.jpg
 
Got to love the AE86 when it's all up on the wall.
TsukubaCircuit_2.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_4.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_5.jpg
 
Last edited:
Heres my babys!

Heres my Silvia, RM'd



And the beautiful Aston Martin DB9

 
Back