The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,703 views
5299410560_7c15b69099_b.jpg

5299415460_b87da56efa_b.jpg

5298810105_320a9cf531_b.jpg

5298809413_5f85cd4568_b.jpg

5299410978_3d87eceaaa_b.jpg
 
Chrome paint?
 
5299325734_d941250f98_b.jpg

5299325730_5ccd06355e_b.jpg

5299325740_1934e58996_b.jpg

5294579508_4ffc52a31c_b.jpg

5288187653_b0ba5d5bdf_b.jpg

5288187651_cda4c47413_b.jpg

5293950673_f0e073647b_b.jpg

I love this shot, the way the driver is looking compared to the direction he's drifting:
5293950687_56e3a5a404_b.jpg
 
Drifting in the rain on Sarthe. The C63 is just a torque monster! So easy to get the rear out, but very manageable at the same time.



Took this in one of the license tests. I was trying to shave some time off, but cooked the turn a bit too long and ended up in a slide.



And here's another car that just loves to wag it's tail. So easy to keep it balanced though! I'm quite proud of this shot.

 
Last edited:
Treat your B Spec Driver, and He'll reward you by giving you Great drifts.

TokyoR246_5.jpg


TokyoR246_7.jpg


EigerNordwandShortTrack_2.jpg


EigerNordwandShortTrack_3.jpg


CircuitodeMadrid_1.jpg


Did The Last Drift Myself.
 
5322343268_b96f8dec42_z.jpg

5321740995_d561e99d32_z.jpg

5320288713_b5da13f9f5_z.jpg

5320890502_bc9e32b109_z.jpg


Here is my baby :D
Only just started drifting on GT5 but I've come from a JDM/D1 background on FM3 so it was pretty easy adjusting to GT5. I'm new on the forums too so hi, I'm Roxy. :D
 
Here's some from me and Blingy. I'm in the C63 and Supra. He's in the S13
tokyor2468d.jpg

capering48.jpg

capering41.jpg

capering39.jpg

capering12.jpg

capering15.jpg

capering23.jpg
 
Last edited:
5275167386_64627a6954_z.jpg


5275165904_67b9bc6c16_z.jpg


Will put some pics of my Trueno up later in the week ;)
 
Back