The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,703 views
SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_25.jpg


SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_17.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_14.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_12.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_11.jpg


SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_4.jpg
 
i wont be working on the Competition pics so i am gonna be building a new drift car this week end :D
 
AutumnRing_7.jpg


AutumnRing222.png
 
My latest bit of sideways from the Sarthe drift trial.

 
First few Drift Photos I have ever done.
camaroz28.png

tsukubacircuit.png

midget.png

nrburgringgpf.png

any tips and stuff, let me know :)
 
Last edited:
this whole page has awesome pics so it's only right I add my new ones here

6190665648_5dc7f37d03_b.jpg


6190147733_373c35d9b1_b.jpg


6190147441_dd1f6a46a5_b.jpg


6190664808_5110125750_b.jpg


6190146977_00b4a76fc2_b.jpg


6190664406_c366e1dcdc_b.jpg


6190664228_68fe6854ef_b.jpg
 
Body and wheel colors courtesy of Honda. New Imola Orange and Lime Green Metallic, although you can't see it very well in this picture.:ouch:

6200776746_8481732451_b.jpg
 
Mazda RX-7 at Tsukuba.





​
 
Tons of great shots, here are some of mine :D








 
eigernordwandshorttracks.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackw.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackay.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackkj.jpg

trialmountaincircuit25.jpg

trialmountaincircuit29.jpg

tsukubacircuit24q.jpg

tsukubacircuit25.jpg
 
Last edited:
I know it looks like amateurish:
GT5ViperDrift.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back